Rumors of Sarah Palin new baby, it's not hers!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sarah Palin lying about the baby is the real issue. The lies show a lack of respect for the people around her, including her family. Mostly her family!
Why should you as a voter NOT know about her personality if she is looking at 2012?
Bristol Palin is the one in the Lactogenesis II stage , in the Sept. 3rd 2008 video repeated throughout the U.S. media, this would be the time Sarah was telling you she was a mother who's breast NEVER CHANDED the entire year!
You can gain weight and put a scarf on pugg, but you can not explain the lack of Lactogenesis from Sarah and the obvious Lactogenesis of Bristol.
Just keep it real people!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This lurid fascination with a private family issue is truly disgusting.

Would you want your own family affairs exposed and examined so publicly?

What is the fascination? Truly immature behavior, imo.

Bristol Palin gives birth to healthy son

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So its OK for Palin to use her children as "Props" and therefor you can not talk about the "Props"!

Give me a break!

Sarah has trouble with two things the truth and reality!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mel1962

No, I think *you* are the one with the reality problem.

Sarah Palin was not ashamed to introduce her extended family to the nation. Why did Obama hide his extended family? Like the one that lives on $1/month in Kenya...

Is Barry ashamed?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

She used them as "Props", while Obama kept his Girls out of the way . . . lets see Obama, married with two children born during marriage . . .
and Palin, first kid born 8 months after marriage, shame on you sarah and now her daughter 17 year old daughter got knocked up . . . really, really great family values.

I think the Obama's have the better values!

Can you imagine the Right wing radio and fox news going off on the Obama's if one of their daughters got knocked Up!

[edit on 1/5/09 by mel1962]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mel1962

No, the shame is people like you who love to peep into other people's bedrooms and judge them.

At least the Palin family stuck together through their problems. Not run off and abandon them like Barry's alleged father did. I say "alleged" because there are some very slimy rumors and photographs going around concerning Obama's mother and a photographer "family friend".

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

People in glass house shouldn't throw stones!

Your continued disrespect of Obama and his moral family and your ignorance of the Wasilla Hillbillies is amazing!

Hows that New Mother-in-law working out who got arrested for hillybilly herion!

[edit on 1/5/09 by mel1962]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wow, this is really interesting.
The election is over but why is Palin still worrying the lefties and why is she still making the rounds?

Maybe her political career is not over after all.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The only good thing she is good for is drilling and making illegtimate babies, it must be in the Genes!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mel1962

Maybe we'll all get a chance to find if what you claim is true, and the way her name keeps coming up tells me she just might get anpther chance to prove you wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join