It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors of Sarah Palin new baby, it's not hers!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Huffington, Daily K0S, Newsvine and whoever else is running this story ... if this is a rumor, why are you publishing it? Do you also publish rumors about Obama ... like Obama being a muslim? It sounds like the kind of malicious reporting one would find in the National Enquirer. I wrongly assumed it would be beneath the journalistic integrity of these blogs. ... or, are they in the tank for Obama? I hope this story comes back to bite these smear mongers in the ass.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Does the phrase "Let's see the Birth Certificate" mean anything to anyone?

all i have to say is

Brilliant!!

Hilarious that Jamie is defending it after all the illogical propaganda he invented in his mothers basement on these forums about obama's gift certificate, his affiliation with the devil, and bilderburg.

ROFL

The shoes on the other foot

i don't condone it

but im just going to laugh about it

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
IMO the DEMS have just shown their true colors to America... two stories over the last 2 days bear this out..

1. Calling into question and making a spectacle of the Palin family over the legitmacy of their 5mo old baby..so the DEMS are happy to smear a 16yr old girl to win in Nov?

2. And this story..."Don Fowler apologized on Sunday for joking in a private conversation that the timing of Hurricane Gustav demonstrates that God is on the side of the Democrats.". This from the former DNC chairman?

and before the flaming starts...I'm not voting for McCain or Obama...I'll gladly throw my vote away for Nader.

I 100% believe in excersising my voting priveleges...I can't though in good concience vote for either of the 2 party knuckleheads.

edit for: man I can't spell

[edit on 31-8-2008 by deadbang]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by deadbang

2. And this story..."Don Fowler apologized on Sunday for joking in a private conversation that the timing of Hurricane Gustav demonstrates that God is on the side of the Democrats.". This from the former DNC chairman?

What he said is bad but when that preacher on TV said lets pray for rain at the DNC is even worse. Yet, his prayers were answered, just for the wrong convention. I love irony.

Any smear against either politician is not right especially if it is not true. Children of the politician should ALWAYS be off limits unless they are over 18 and on the campaign talking garbage. That is not the case here so they need to leave the 16 year old, whether this is true or not.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by deadbang

What he said is bad but when that preacher on TV said lets pray for rain at the DNC is even worse. Yet, his prayers were answered, just for the wrong convention. I love irony.

I don't see the above as even worse...I see both as lunatic...calling upon GOD to play a role in this election is beyond stupid, for either party.

I personally think both parties should leave GOD out of it...he/she just might give them both what they deserve.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

There is also a high prevelance of Down's in younger teenagers, pregnant for the first time.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This woman can not be trusted!!!!!! DO WE REALLY WANT HER TO BE VICE-PRESIDENT????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I really hope this becomes mainstream news. We need some solid and credible investigation in this matter to determine the truth. I also suggest people get on myspace/facebook and contact people in Alaska and try to get some witness accounts!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Hilarious that Jamie is defending it after all the illogical propaganda he invented in his mothers basement on these forums about obama's gift certificate, his affiliation with the devil, and bilderburg.

Wow... I can't believe you really just went there, Wiggin.

Here is my thread on Obama's connection with the Bilderberg group. So far it has 110 flags and 103 of those little blue stars that people click on when they think it's good information. Maybe you should read it.

Obama and the Bilderburg -PROOF!

By the way, do you provide any useful information in your posts anymore, or have you pretty much resorted to only lurking around to be a cheerleader?

Just curious.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
It sounds like the kind of malicious reporting one would find in the National Enquirer.

Like those vicious smears against John Edwards ?

I'm not saying I believe it, but there are some strange coincidences. Leaving school for months due to "mono" and then Palin herself never mentioning her pregnancy until the 8th month, and then all the seemingly needlessly risky behavior ?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I will call this right now, if this story stays silient until a critical moment in the MSM, I will know the fix is in. Lets say the MSM holds this story until a week before election then breaks it, it's going to be obvious to everybody that knew about this since it broke in late August.

Either this is a lie, or a setup.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
I really hope this becomes mainstream news. We need some solid and credible investigation in this matter to determine the truth. I also suggest people get on myspace/facebook and contact people in Alaska and try to get some witness accounts!

Most MSM outlets stick with the facts. If there was even a sliver of truth to this rumor they would be all over it.

Hopefully, someday, people will be able to see past the agenda driven media outlets like the one paraded in this thread.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mhc_70

I have seen absolutely no evidence whatsoever that its true. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what those pushing this 'story' think they are going to accomplish. There is no upside for them whether it is true or not.

If this persists, the Palins will likely make a statement. If it is not true, you will see a tearful 17 year old girl issuing a denial on national television. If it is true, you will see a tearful mother claim (and quite likely truthfully) that she was simply trying to protect her daughter from public scrutiny.

In both cases, the general public will sympathize with the mother and daughter. Those pushing this? Not so lucky. The Obama campaign needs to be condemning these attacks harshly right now. So far, nothing. If their silence is perceived as support for this garbage...this election will be over.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by vor78]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Paging backlash in 5...4...3...2...1...

Article

It turns out that Palin's daughter is actually pregnant right now. I hope that everyone pushing this is proud of themselves. Not only is the story not true, but you have intruded into the private life of a 17 year old girl and thoroughly embarassed her on the national stage in the process.

Good job.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yup it's over

2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have read some of the responses about Palin and the baby. No one should put rumors out that are untrue. But I do know that Palin was question by her own fellow Alalskians as to how she "dissapeared" for a few weeks and came back with a baby. Some people wanted to know when she was pregnant and when did she lose the baby weight. I don't know for a fact if this is true...I don't live in Alaska. However, someone who lives there told me this...All I am saying is that Palin knows that these rumors are out there. In the position she is in right now, I expect her to answer to these rumors in the next few weeks. Settle the minds of voters. If she is raising her daughters child, that is honorable. What I cannot stand is a liar. We all make mistakes, kids get pregnant everyday...Just tell the truth...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Blue, where did you get that picture? Do you know when it was taken?

I'm glad this is out in the open now.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Let's just put the FACTS in play. No one, not her closest friends or her staff, had any idea that Sarah Palin was pregnant until she announced she was 7 months along. She had not worn different clothes and her own comment was 'gee, my clothes were getting snug'. She has had 4 children before and let me tell you, you show earlier and get bigger because of muscle trauma with every subsequent child. There is a picture circulating of Sarah Palin late in an earlier pregnancy and she is absolutely HUGE.

For the same time period, her oldest daughter was missing from school due to 'mononucleosis' for FIVE months. Look it up. No one is too sick to work or go to school for more than a few weeks. If someone stayed ill that long, they should be in the hospital for extensive tests because it must be something else much more serious. Why wasn't she hospitalized?

There is a picture circulating of the family noted as Dec. 2007 where Sarah looks slim and trim (actually she looks exactly like later pictures of her in Feb. 08, after she announced her pregnancy) but Bristol in that picture has the same look as any teen girl would have early in pregnancy with a definite circular baby bump. NOT fat, just pregnant. That family picture has been removed as well as others from the Governor's website. Why?

Bristol received a traffic ticket during a minor accident in Feb. when she was supposed to be sick with terrible mono at home. Her name did appear on the internet website (small state, they list all the traffic stops), but sometime after that her name was removed from the ticket posting on the internet. It now simply states the ticket was given to a ' 17 year old'. Why?

Sarah Palin was in Texas in April when she told the managers of this Governor's meeting that she was going to give her speech but needed an earlier flight back to Alaska because her water had broken and she was 'leaking'. This is a red flag! The baby was supposedly a month early (but weighed over 6 lbs!), she knew it had Downs, yet she gives her speech, says there was some labor pains going on, but still gets on a plane with a change of planes I believe in Seattle and by all accounts did not even appear pregnant, certainly not distressed, and makes the 10-12 hour trip. Instead of getting to a hospital prepared to take care of a preemie, she drives a couple of hours home to her local Medical Center (no NICU unit).
WHY would any women with a brain in her head, in premature labor, and having experienced previous childbirth, get on a freaking plane trip of 10 hours plus? WHY? It makes NO sense, except that her daughter was in labor and she was going home to complete this coverup by taking the baby home as hers. Notice all the pictures at the press conference.. not Daddy holding baby, not Sarah.. only Bristol!

Three days later Sarah is back at work, introducing this child to everyone as hers, perky, no complaints, totally normal. Supposedly she was breast feeding, using a breast pump? So who was taking care of this child at home while Sarah worked? Bristol? If there is any 17 year old girl who would not have a problem with this scenario, I have not met her. I totally believe either her daughter went to see the boyfriend she had not been allowed to see for 5 months while she was 'sick' - and proceeded to immediately get pregnant again (the most fertile time of a woman's life), or we will be told soon that there was a tragic 'miscarriage'.

They say Bristol's 5 months along which gives them only 2 weeks to play with as Trigg was born April 18. IF Briston IS pregnant, and anyone questions timing they will say it is 'late' or they might induce labor if they feel they need to two weeks early for the sake of the story.

This young couple is going to get married? Why have not gotten married already? Sarah had no idea she was picked for VP till last week. What held up the marriage of her pregnant daughter? Where is Trigg's birth certificate? Many questions left!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I find it very interesting. Single Fit parents are loosing custody of children to grandparents and it has stayed quiet for how many years.

Take a look at Chastity Primmer Case in NV, Galvani case against the Commonwealth of PA. This is nothing new. As far as a cover up well the cases speak for themselves.

New is the fact that it is in the NEWS. Find any mother that has returned to work 3 days after giving birth and who is breast feeding. Let see take a look at media pics of breast feeding Celebrities. The chest have double in size. Oh wait no one mentioned that a females chest enlarges due to pregancy and especially for breast feeding mothers. I went from a size A to a D for the first week after delivery. Most premature babies are kept in the hospital. Returning 3 days after delivery????
There are to many unanswered questions???
would like to know more

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join