It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors of Sarah Palin new baby, it's not hers!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is the perfect website for people to talk about this.

The claim is she isn't the mother but her daughters' Bristol is, and it's a cover up.

www.ireport.com...

What do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think it's a pretty slimeball tactic, right up there with people claiming Obama is a Muslim or that his birth certificate is fake.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
There's already a thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes, this is pathetic. Maybe people should have some decency before bringing a 16 year old and a new born baby with Down Syndrome into a discussion just so they can help their side win.

WTF is the world coming to?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Oh wait. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. You asked what I thought and I failed to tell you.

I think people who spread rumors about a 16-year old girl they never met, and never did anything except try to go about being a normal kid, are disgusting, pathetic, and a sad reflection on human kind.

They exemplify the very worst of what our society has become.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
From the pictures I looked at, Sarah's daughter seems to have always had a little bit of a tummy.
If she was trying to hide a pregnancy, she would not have had pictures of her standing out in front, with tight clothes on.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think your source leaves a bit to be desired. Unedited, unfiltered news? That is not what it looked like. Just rumors and theories. I think anyone who would spread a rumor like this is mighty low on the scale of humanity. Please completely ignore all the great things she has acomplished in her life. I love politics. I would be elated if the McCain/Palin campaign was a clean issues only campaign. That would speak volumes about character. Smear campaigns are the lowest form of communication in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think what people should concentrate on is her apparent negligence toward her child. She was stuffing her face with shellfish while 7 months pregnant which most doctors do no recommend you do. The worst is that while in the first stages of labor she took an 8 hour flight to Alaska to have the child there. I feel that she took a needless risk and endangered the life of the child and her own life.

Airlines require that pregnant women have a letter from their doctor granting permission to fly, which her doctor did give her but she did not inform the airlines of her condition. I doubt the hostesses even knew she was pregnant since she was practically flat as a surf board. I understand why people are questioning whether she was pregnant at all, she neither acted nor looked like some who was pregnant.

The people insisting that everyone should dig their threads in the sand and ignore this possible case of fraud are delusional. When you run for VP, especially when the likely president will die within hours of taking office, you will be put under the microscope throughout the campaign. Every decision she ever made will be analyzed, and rightly so. This women wants to teach creationism alongside evolution, that is just frightening.

newsminer.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

You have NO room to talk as I remember how many rumors you perpetuated about Obama. So suck it up, dude. Stepping into the limelight brings with it certain risks. And rumors are a part of it.

If this is not true, then it will be either proven or forgotten, but as far as I know people have every right to discuss it. If it IS true, it's not about the 17-year-old or the baby, it's about the allegation that Sarah Palin would blatantly lie and cover up to protect appearances.

According to The Moderate Voice, this picture was taken on Super Tuesday, in February of this year. Palin should be 6 months pregnant.

Here's another picture of the family.

Does the phrase "Let's see the Birth Certificate" mean anything to anyone?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Its one thing to say things about a candidate. Its another entirely to use their children as a political football. Its not right in either case, but to use the woman's children against her is about the lowest road that the opposition can take.

But, if they want to go that route, by all means, let them do it. It speaks volumes about those pushing it.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

BH dont bother, Bushies like Jamie and his "crew" on these forums cant seem to understand what hypocrisy is.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I dont think we should lower ourselves to their level by spreading rumors like this. Stick to the relevant issues my friend, dont lower yourself like that, thats only reserved for former Bush supporters.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Does anyone here know the odds of a sixteen year old mother having a Down's syndrome child (versus a woman in her forties)?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

One in 800 overall births.
Less than 1 in 1000 births to women under 30
One in 25 for women of age 45

Source

So, while it does happen to women of all ages, it's more common in older women.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just want to say that if Palin did lie about this, it's her own personal business and irrelevant to the election and her politics.

It's on the same level as Obama's birth certificate. As long as he's a natural born citizen, his birth certificate, his name, his religion, his father's religion... are none of our business. It's a personal private thing.

So are the circumstances of this baby's parentage.

Having said that, if it's true, it shows that she cares more about "appearances" than being honest. But it wouldn't be the first time a politician hid something. LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by jamie83

You have NO room to talk as I remember how many rumors you perpetuated about Obama. So suck it up, dude. Stepping into the limelight brings with it certain risks. And rumors are a part of it.

You are really embarrassing yourself.

I never was a part of any rumor about Barry O. I posted my own research that showed direct connections between Barry O. and members of Perseus LLC, who backed Obama and who belong to the Biderburg group.

This "rumor" as you call it has only one source - idiots posting comments on blogs about a baby with Down Syndrome and a 16-year old teenage girl, and then low life morons repeating the blog posts.

What's ironic is you idolize Barry O. who stands for NOT being part of this type of political cesspool, and yet you partake in it.

Disgusting, but predictable.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Does the phrase "Let's see the Birth Certificate" mean anything to anyone?

Why would anybody need to see a birth certificate of a child of a candidate? The child is not running for POTUS.

Just curious.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

reply to post by jamie83

You are really embarrassing yourself.

I never was a part of any rumor about Barry O. I posted my own research that showed direct connections between Barry O. and members of Perseus LLC, who backed Obama and who belong to the Biderburg group.

This "rumor" as you call it has only one source - idiots posting comments on blogs about a baby with Down Syndrome and a 16-year old teenage girl, and then low life morons repeating the blog posts.

What's ironic is you idolize Barry O. who stands for NOT being part of this type of political cesspool, and yet you partake in it.

Disgusting, but predictable.

It's fairly easy to look at your thread history. You made a thread awhile back attempting to point out that Obama's birth certificate was Photoshopped in various ways and that it was fake.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well guys this rumor needs to put down and quickly if it is false, I feel so so sorry for Bristol Palin, she loses either way.

To be a teenager and told you look pregnant is a huge insult, that is if you never were.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join