It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111,911,1234,111 Do you notice any of these.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As i said earlier on the thread all of last week i was seeing 1111 everywhere not this week for some reason ive seen 333 alot and non of 1111.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I see those numbers all the time. I never thought anything of them at first but then the constant reoccurrence of their appearance made me wonder why I was seeing them so many damn times.

There are those who write it off as your mind just taking notice to obvious number patterns, but it doesn't explain the sheer randomness of seeing them.

In researching this phenomena I came to learn that the Mayan Calendar end time is supposed to occur on the winter solstice on 12/21/12 at you guessed it...11:11 gmt.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I recognize all of those numbers. They were taught to me in math class

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by no name needed

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's possible that we have lived past lives, during the time of 11:11 , something so big that happened, is part of a memory in us today. We could have lived past life that experience something that happened at the end of Mayan calender.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by no name needed

Dido, but that has nothing to do with this thread. I myself really haven't had experiences like some other ATS members, only minor, but don't criticize something you don't understand or haven't experienced.

This is a repeating phenomena over many people that isn't understood completely - do you have a problem with people asking questions and sharing experiences?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

No, do you have a problem with sarcasm? This site is way too uptight and could use a little bit of light hearted jabbing, joking, etc.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by no name needed

I wouldn't use sarcasm on an online discussion since sometimes it can be hard to tell when your serious. Sorry if I see uptight, I'm definitely not in real life, I just thought you didn't agree with anyone and implied these people are crazy. It's hard to tell your intentions when all I'm going on is a small piece of text.

My b if I misunderstood you.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
wow seriously- i see 11:11 a LOT and my partner and i see 9:11 a bunch too...we're always like, 'uh-oh! its 9-11!' weird!!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I am forever seeing 6:19.
My birthdate is 19th of the 6th.
And I'm not only seeing it on clocks, either.
Number plates will also display 619 at random every week.
619 is also the number of a favorite athlete.

Another is 9:11.
I do find it rather peculiar that the American emergency number is 911
And that 9/11 is also the date of the significant terrorist attack.

I am not that great with reading the Bible,
but I am going to start searching for numbers 9;11 or 6;19,
to see if any of them seem to help the situation and bring more understanding.
It may seem like a stupid idea,
But it's the only thing I can think of.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I guess it all depends on what school of thought you subscribe to:

1. I have heard that when these number sequences appear, it is actually your "spirit guides" letting you know that you never walk through life alone, that they are there to help you along, all you have to do is ask.

2. I have heard that these number sequences are hints to you that you are in fact starting to awaken to the numerous possibilities contained within different dimensions than this soupy, thick third dimension.

For me, they started happening when I began to meditate and embrace presence, so much so that I have lost count. Now when it happens, I just smile and say nothing. I can't really tell you for sure what they mean, maybe we are supposed to find out on our own.

I will try meditating tonight and go to my "study" to see if I am able to shed light on this.

Star and Flag for ya' friend!

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Frank_Rizzo]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank_Rizzo

Thanks and i think its got something to do with meditation aswell definitely because after i started meditating i started noticing the numbers 11:11 now i havnt doine in in a few days i havnt really seen anything atall.

i dont think its coincidence like some people have been saying theyre too many people out theyre having these experiences.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NightDweller

Nag mate thats not crazy its probably the best idea you can do now and good luck

God bless ya all.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, no answers from last couple of nights BUT:

This morning, I rose up from sleep because of a voice calling my name. Only once. It was early morning and everyone, including my wife was asleep. At the time it never occured to me to look over at the clock. I answered with a "what?" and there was no response. My wife was fast asleep, (I originally thought it might be her dreaming and calling my name).

I do know that it was before dawn. that's all. Sorry to be off-topic (not mentioning sequences), just thought I would share.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Last night at bedtime, I was reading as usual. When I start feeling sleepy, I always look up at the clock to make sure I'm not staying up too late. Usually the time is somewhere between midnight and 1:30am. Last night, I started feeling exhausted and was thinking it must be really late, only to look at the clock and see 11:11. This thread was the first thing I thought of. I'm waiting to see if it's going to show up anywhere today. Weird.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I thought of a good way to make my point of it being subconscious. I used to be a pothead. Yeah I know, sue me. Anyway, if you don't know, 420 is a number related to smoking pot. I haven't smoked in a long time, but still, every single day I look at the clock right at 4:20. In fact, it just happened 3 minutes ago.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I see 11:11 very often twice a day. I go to lunch at 11, and bed at 11, so usually around 11 im going to look at my watch at some point, but I feel I see it way to often.

Not 11:10, not 11:12, but almost always look at my watch at 11:11.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I often glance at my phone and see these numbers. It is slightly eerie but I don't think there's anything in it.

Why these numbers though and not others like 01:09 (day Hitler invaded Germany), 25:12, and with 9-11, it is only significant in the American calendar where the month precedes the day.

Although that only says that 9-11 doesn't relate to the attacks, it could still have relevance in another way I suppose.

I don't know, I'll have to look into it more, see how many times it does happen and continue to follow this thread.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Last night at bedtime, I was reading as usual. When I start feeling sleepy, I always look up at the clock to make sure I'm not staying up too late. Usually the time is somewhere between midnight and 1:30am. Last night, I started feeling exhausted and was thinking it must be really late, only to look at the clock and see 11:11. This thread was the first thing I thought of. I'm waiting to see if it's going to show up anywhere today. Weird.

Wow the first thing you thought of is my thread im honoured

Things like that i just cant see as a coincidence not unless it happens only once mind I hope it the thoery of your spirit guide letting you know theyre theyre that would be good

so for no reason you came over with exaustion and looked at the clock it was 11:11 that could very well mean something special

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Imho, because of the limitations in variation in our numerical system, the odds of seeing one of these "special" numbers is rediculously high and with that no special attention needs to be heeded.

If the lottery used 4 digit numbers, they'd be bankrupt and billions in the red during the first draw.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join