It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111,911,1234,111 Do you notice any of these.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
But what are you actually trying to debunk?

What is it that you are claiming that this is? Debunking usually means proving that it's not what someone says that it is.

In my humble opinion I think the most logical explanation is that it's the subconscious influencing us.

However how do you prove something like that? I sure as hell know I am not in a position to try that, and I doubt that anyone in the world has the technology or experience to show us that the subconscious is responsible for it.

Granted, debunk is probably the wrong word - I'm tired.

I have tried and tried to "convince" myself that this scenario is exactly as you are saying, something logical. But it isn't.

We aren't "claiming" it is anything, we are trying to understand why it is happening. This isn't "I am a repitlian - I have proof", this is "what's happening"? On the same note of that, we are niether trying to prove this is happening, we KNOW it is happening and are merely discussing it.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I have tried and tried to "convince" myself that this scenario is exactly as you are saying, something logical. But it isn't.

We aren't "claiming" it is anything, we are trying to understand why it is happening. On the same note of that, we are niether trying to prove this is happening, we KNOW it is happening and are merely discussing it.

I understand, but it's just that I find it silly that many people deny that it *could* be for example the subconscious affecting us.

Kinda the same way how some people will never agree with anything other than that "that Unidentified Flying Object is alien!!!!one!" Or how some people are ignorant to the fact that aside from telekinesis, hot teacups can also make tin foil pyramids revolve on a needle.

But I was trying to get you to answer a simple question through my post lol.

Do you agree that this *could* *possibly* be caused by the subconscious? Which is something that *we* do not fully understand, and *could* technically cause us to, unaware to us, make us focus on specific numbers.

Though this is not a case as, as you put it: "I am a repitlian - I have proof", people usually say "I do not have proof of what I am, but I must be Reptilian!" instead, in a situation like this.

And to answer your question from before, no I have not noticed a decline in the number sighting a few weeks back, however I do have periods where I'm less in ''sync'' with these occurrences. (Which are seemingly random)

[edit on 30/8/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

I would if this were just a case of seeing numbers as time on a clock, but it isn't. I don't see how I could possibley putting 3 different fruits into a bag equaling 3.33lbs (weighed at chekcout, not at fruit bin) and that grocery bill coming to $12.12. Both of those number being ones I happen to always see.

Eveywhere I go, everything I do, there is something about numbers that keep appearing.

I don't get normal numbers, everything to do with me turns out as strange numbers.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

I have a good friend who I met in unlikely (for us anyone) circumstances and immediately hit it off. He has become somewhat of a mentor me while I have become a confidante to him. I know he shares the same sentiment as I do when I say that our friendship seems to have somewhat been guided into coming about (by what/who, I don't know nor does it matter).

I rarely never notice the times that we talk (meaning exact time according to the clock) except when the time hits 11:11 which is often the time when our conversation either ends or something significant (usually on his part haha) is said. Never fails that I notice it.

HOWEVER, I can't chalk this up to a divine experience or anything of similar nature because I know well enough the powers of persuasion. People keep talking about #'s such as 1111 and therefore, being the logical person I hope I am, I have to deduce that I am noticing this # based on the constant attention that is being brought to it by others.

If it is meant to mean something to me, the meaning has become insignificant due to the constant sharing of personal experiences on the part of others.

911 is also a # that can hold no definatively specific meaning since it would be another example of "noticing it" due to the events in sept 2001 (and most likely the popular ph#). I am bound to notice regardless because it has been engrained into my psyche and to assume it holds a special meaning other than what I have stated already would not be logical since it was outside sources that brought the # to my attention.

1234... come on. It is the standard progression of our counting system. I may notice, but can't say that I take "notice" again, bc of a special reason due to the fact it is a commonly used pattern.

If you notice certain #'s often that are not typically lumped together and particularly if you notice them as patterns in your personal life (like you see them every time someone sneezes .. first example that popped in my head hehe), then my advice (disclaimer: do with it what you will) would be to keep these personal and take note.. in other words, be aware and log what thoughts are going through your mind at the time, what is going on around you personally, or in the world etc.

If you publicly announce these #'s that you are noticing, then you are automatically going to have ppl saying "omg! me tooo" eventually due to power of persuasion.

Just my two cents.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I had forgotten about having been through some of this when I was younger. According to these past memories, (?) I used to have visitors at the old flipping digital clock time of 1:11 am. The clock would stand still and I wasn't able to even smoke a cigarette. This suggests to me these visiting memories didn't start until around 15 or so.

I believe they also referred to themselves as the guardians. But, since I also recall people from the government and a few airforce personel most of my childhood, I think it was related to some alien/military program and alleged abductions. Some have mentioned Mkultra. I think that's a BS excuse though. I get e-mails from some site that sends alleged messages from the 'spirit guardians' through their alleged contacts. (yawn)

So, for me, it hasn't been 11:11 as much as 1:11. I have a regal which has 111 on it's insignia and 3 ones together in the vin code. My adress also has three ones...ok, whatever.

In the roman numeral system, these could also represent four individuals, species from other worlds or entities, the four elements, four horsemen etc. This could also the fourth correction, or passing or all of the above.

Some say this is 1,111 guardians etc. I still notice it as if it's some reminder, but, still haven't been able to connect with it so much. 9/11 was a traumatic event I had supposedly foreseen and drew pictures of when I was younger. This as if somehow signals a series of events as if some count down such as 2012 or whatever.

One of my so-called delusions was that it was nearing the end of some game and program.

thanks for the post mate

and mine started when im 16 which is just around the same time as you weird huh

i really hope those numbers mean something though i hope its not jut in the mind like a lot of people have tried to say to me but my gut tells me it means something if im honest.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
911 means Ra?hit (begin) in Hebrew language
members.home.nl...

Please replace the ? with an s.

The moderator does not allow the full word, but it can be found on the link

[edit on 31-8-2008 by hawk123]

[edit on 31-8-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

These old memories can't be trusted as if I wasn't sleeping much those days from all of the alleged delusional visitors.

Hmm, sprit guide codes?

This one site mentions numerology with psychics etc. No mention of 1:11 there though.

globalpsychics.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I dont know what it is but most of the time i see 1234 on the clock. i say it out loud and sometimes my luck changes. I am not a superstisc person but I try to not look at the clock around noon and midnight because of this. I dont know what it means but I would like to know

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

These old memories can't be trusted as if I wasn't sleeping much those days from all of the alleged delusional visitors.

Hmm, sprit guide codes?

This one site mentions numerology with psychics etc. No mention of 1:11 there though.

globalpsychics.com...

I only had a quick look at the link but its ace so far it says that if you keep seeing numbers like 11:11 then you have to connect with your soul.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Wow, if that site is correct i'm really dropping the ball on something big. I'm getting all the synchronisities that are possible on a digital clock.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Harman]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I know what you mean but I think sometimes once you have your attention focused in on something you do tend to have this type of experience. For instance, some time ago I got very interested in the Apollo missions to the moon. In the following weeks I came across the word Apollo everywhere I looked. A shop around the corner from my house opened that made blinds. It was called Apollo Blinds. A car in front of me at traffic lights would have the name of its dealership written on the number plate- Apollo. Literally everywhere I looked I saw the name Apollo.Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, while holidaying in New York our tour bus in Harlem broke down right outside the Apollo theatre.. .

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You see more than those number everyday. You just remember those because they have some sort of meaning to you. 911, that's given. 1111 sticks out like a sore thumb. What you need to think about is how often you see other number but just forget them because they do not seem important. Just my though on the subject though.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is extremely interesting. I have to agree with the fact that this does not have to do with meditation, because I do not meditate often. The one number that has been sticking out to me is 9:11. I CONSTANTLY look at the clock and see this, and I can't believe that I'm doing it over and over again. If it indeed is the universe or some sort of cosmic message, it seems that once "they" found out about our 9/11, they've used this timecode to communicate with us on some level.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by n0tsan3
You see more than those number everyday. You just remember those because they have some sort of meaning to you. 911, that's given. 1111 sticks out like a sore thumb. What you need to think about is how often you see other number but just forget them because they do not seem important. Just my though on the subject though.

Good thought and a good theory IMO!
I have seen the time 9:11 a little more than any other time it seems. It doesn't really happen often, could easily be a coincidence or just that the numbers don't show up for me a lot for some reason.

I've also noticed something else, not dealing with numbers, but with headlights. I have noticed about 3 months ago that I kept seeing cars with only one tail light working. I know it's not a rare problem with vehicles, but I have noticed a lot of broken taillights that usual and it seemed less on the coincidence side the more I saw. It doesn't happen as much now, it's died down...I'm pretty sure.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
444 is mine. I do believe there is a connection to something.

Wait a sec.........maybe its a prediction to us unleaded fuel cost after New Orleans is hit!

Could be possible! Gas isn't going down thats for sure!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm all 1s and 4s - and I wish there was something profound - but mostly there isn't. But I still feel it's a whisper from the universe. I glance at the clock and it's 11:04 or 1:44 or 4:11 or I'm driving behind a car that's driving oddly and the license plate is 401. It's constant, daily... although there are times where it's less - a few months ago there was a slow down. But it's back again now for the passed few weeks. I've had this for years - at least 10 years I think.

Any of you have this?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I agree with others that it's probably just a subconscious thing. I know that the subconscious mind always keeps track of the time, because a few years back I would always wake up at the same exact time without an alarm clock. Fun experiment, tell yourself right before you fall asleep to wake up at a certain time. This seems to work for some people but not all. I believe some people are just more 'in tune' with the subconscious mind. Also, aside from that, if you look at a clock and see 9:11, you're going to take note of it, but just think of all the times that you have looked at the clock and did not see 9:11.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Seeing 11:11 and any other set of numbers that have a reason to look important is just a memory in the brain. The reason why you have notice these numbers more and more is because your becoming aware of the time and your surroundings. You have always seen these numbers but you have never notice them as sometime important. During "those" time, you have been sleep walking. Now that your consciousness has awaken, you notice your every day routine. Now when you see a time, you actually notice something is odd with the number, or it has some kinda pattern, or some kinda connecting with something important. You could have seen 11:11 all the time for the first 10 years of your life without noticing the pattern of 11:11. You would have checked your time, it's 11:11 then continue on with your life. As your brain develop and your consciousness is thinking at a higher level, you start to notice more things around you. The more you see 11:11 or weird patterns in the time or things, that's when it hits you and your like " why is it always 11:11 when I check the time". It's not always 11:11 when you check the time, but it's the fact that you notice it when it's 11:11, if it was like 1:34 then that would be consider nothing since you don't have anything special related with that number. But there is still always those weird dead on times when you check and it's 11:11. :\

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Exactly!

Originally posted by n0tsan3

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

It was just one site. I've yet to get into numerology that much, new age or old age. It sorta reminds me of the book for the recently deceased from Beetlejuice.
en.wikipedia.org...

If we did have contact with the dead, they might be really annoying also.

My father used to say: take care of number one. Isn't that from Star Trek?

en.wikipedia.org...(Star_Trek)

Yeah, I get the soul part sorta, it's the rythm that's hard to get used to.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by aleon1018]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join