It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Does anybody know the connection between Orange sphere UFO sightings? the landscape, people, anything?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
perhaps the reflection of the sun or moon, i believe alot of things could be accounted for, especially when it comes to color on distant objects.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
the first UFOs i saw were orange/goldish

they were on a beach in Boca Raton at night

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This orange object was a big news story over our town and surrounding areas back in the 80's

People said they seen a large round orange colored
object moving through the air very fast....

There was also reports that some people reported slight burns after seeing them...

i will try and find a link on this!

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cudailikeman
Does anybody know the connection between Orange sphere UFO sightings? the landscape, people, anything?
Ya I've seen one.
when and where did you see yours?
I saw mine at a drive in.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
is it possible that the reason for the color of these ufo's could be your eyes adjusting to the darkness and the stars in the sky?

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
This orange object was a big news story over our town and surrounding areas back in the 80's

People said they seen a large round orange colored
object moving through the air very fast....

There was also reports that some people reported slight burns after seeing them...

i will try and find a link on this!

There are hundreds of simaler reports like this one

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I remember seeing a program sometime in the late 1990s that conjectured that these orange and sometime green spherical UFOS could be caused by electricity generated when the earths plates rub together. There had been a large number of sightings along/ near the san andreas fault line which I believe was the main reason for this theory. I don`t remember hearing anything since however.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
There have been countless reports of orange glowing UFOs. Particularly at night. Go rent any UFO documentary and you will most likely see numerous clips of a glowing orange UFOs. (www.netflix.com has a bunch of UFO documentaries) My understanding is that they glow because of the gravitational effects of the propulsion system. I've heard it described as 'glowing from the inside' that's caused by anitgravity systems.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
its funny this post was made, because a couple weeks back i had an encounter with a craft which i thought was jupiter mainly because of its size and color. orange. which later turned out to be a HUGE plane ive never seen before. one that had a bright orange light in the front and blue with red in the back. i mean yeah. they sure as hell are government planes. but why havent i seen one like this in the past until now? plus this plane was flying at a high altitude and still had a mass that was very large. does anyone know what kind of plane it might have been?????

JON

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
swampgas charged by high tension wires, or ball lightning

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I saw one at 11.30pm Dec 24th 1988 as I went outside for a smoke (given up since then). It was probably very close to the shore and was speeding horizontally from west to east. It was large, fiery orange and had blue lights or something at the end. It disappeared out of my line of sight within seconds. I've seen three other different types since then.. I don't believe in aliens per se.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I posted about my UFO sighting when I was a kid. It was a big, orange, glowing ball. Stationary. Aurora, IL. in the late 70's I believe. Just about the house tops if that high. We thought it was the sun but it was still dark out except for the big orange ball.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
A friend of mine actually chased one through two fields and over a fence, with a couple of witnesses standing at a bus stop watching the whole incident. He got quite close at one point and said that within the orange glow it appeared to have a gauze-like texture. I also know someone who claimed to have been abducted from their car by a black triangle. There was an orange ball near to the ground at the same time and they said it was as if a part of them was trapped in the ball while another part of them was on the larger craft, i.e. they said it was like being in two places at the same time. Wierd!

new topics

top topics

join