It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gustav strengthened to a Category 5 Hurricane(Current sustained winds 150mph)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Blackwater Issues Mercenary Call For Hurricane Gustav

Security for Hurricane Gustav

Blackwater is compiling a list of qualified security personnel for possible deployment into areas affected by Hurricane Gustav.
Applicants must meet all items listed under the respective Officer posting and be US citizens. Contract length is TBD.

Law Enforcement Officers (all criteria must apply)

1. Current sworn [may be full time, part time or reserve]
2. With arrest powers
3. Armed status (must indicate Armed and/or Semi Auto. Revolver only not accepted) expiration must be greater than 60 days out
4. Departmental credentials (not just a badge)

Armed Security Officers (all criteria must apply)

Only from the following states: OR, WA, CA, NV, NM, AZ, TX, FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, IL, OK

1. Current/active/licensed/registered armed security officer
2. All training verification [unarmed and armed certificates of completion]
3. Current state issued face card indicting armed status [expiration must be greater than 60 days out]

Applicants will be required to provide an electronic copy of the above required credentials/documents, recent photo within the last six months with response to this AD prior to consideration for deployment.

Personnel who meet the above qualifications and are interested, please send resumes and files to: 25505@blackwaterusa2.hrmdirect.com.

edit : forgot link

www.legitgov.org...

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
how can you change the title if it affects everybody in general gas prices, due to oil rigs being closed down due to gustav.now whetherits a 1,2,3,4or5 catagory we as a nation need to stick together now that we dont have the proper leadership and we have clowns running to lead the nation nastradomas predicted hussain to be the cause of the ww3 it will take 2.5 years to end the world slowly and painful so i pray for everyone in the path of the monster and lord help us all macain says the time for action is now
iran

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It appears right now they have it making landfall right smack on Houma and then tracking over Lafayette. And unfortunately, with this putting NO to the east of the eye, the storm surge will be terribly bad at NO. I fear for all the residents of the Gulf coast region. I hope they are all heeding the evacuation orders, but even when they do, it appears they will be looking at massive devestation. My thoughts and prayers will constantly be with all of them.

In addition, Houma/Lafayette is a major operational area for the oil industry, so we should all be prepared for the impact this storm could have on that activity.

Maybe it will just spin itself to death in the gulf...I can hope!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by imysbbad
I have been hearing lately that these planes (jets) that has been spraying constantly, I think it was called "cloud seeding", and I have heard before that in weather modification, they are able to stop rain, make it rain, cause fronts etc... If this is TRUE, WHY won't they try to calm down these HUGE hurricanes? When a tropical storm just forms, why not try to 'seed the clouds' and try to disable it some? I'm sure they know how to do things like that. I just was wondering why they don't try to lessen these category 3,4,5 hurricanes . I never hear of anyone even trying to. I realize this might be considered a stupid question but if they do know how and don't do anything, well, you know what that makes them look like.

It's simple.

Big hurricane heading for a quarter of the U.S. oil industry = HUGE $$$$$$$ for oil companies via speculators and panic.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Gustav is a product of human weather engineering. Here is an email I just sent to Scott Steven at weatherwars.info :

subject : GUSTAV BEING SEVERELY CONTORTED BY WEATHER ENGINEERS

Scott,

I've sent you a couple of emails in the past, but never gotten a response from you. I hope this time is different, because you're one of the only guys out there that see the obvious global scope of the weather engineering, and modification projects going on out there. I appreciate your 8/30/08 post on WEATHERWARS.INFO regarding the weather engineering similarities between Katrina and Gusatv, so I know you just saw what they did to Gustav between 21:00 GMT and 23:00 GMT, especially right around 22:20 GMT. I know you saw what they did to the northeast eyewall, and the incredible intense blast of scalar energy input at around 22:15 to 22:20 that caused that perfect set of rectangles. My question to you is, what on earth do you think is there overall agenda, given the bizare imagery you just finished analyzing, as did I ? I mean, I have no doubt whatsoever that at a minimum they steered Gustav right along its way to a direct hit on the oil rigs/refineries, oil cargo ports, which fits perfectly into the globalist agenda to create artificial illusionary pretexts for the next big spikes in oil prices, but why do you suppose they would throw these huge body blows into the heart of Gustav 12 hours or less before its landfall??? What little I know of fluid dynamics tells me they did this to destabilize and reduce the efficiency of the internal plasma discharge engine at the heart of the storm, thereby weakening it, or at least inhobiting further intensification before landflall. Or perhaps this happened just before Gustave plowed into their preciuos oil rigs.... Is that your take? If not, please tell me why you think they did what they did to Gustav between 21:00 and 23:00 GMT.

I would be very, very grateful for a reply, either privately or publicly on weatherwars.info.

Thanks, and keep looking up !!!

--
Best Regards,

Wm. Mark Spann.............(by the way, no relation to James Spann the weathercaster at ABC33/40 in Birmingham)
Mobile (706) 633-3657

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spannmark

I admire you for your courage. You are someone who has knowledge of how they manipulate the weather. You know, it makes them responsible for ALL THAT OCCURS because of what they do to these storms. Is there any way to stop these evil bas-----? Or is it impossible to even get near them? I hope the people in Louisiana and others that are east of them(me) will be safe and unharmed. I have never understood how people can be so evil. It's almost like they aren't human. This hurricane is going to do a lot of damage and we still have more to come. Be prepared everybody.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The storm is not as big as Katrina, and Hanna is going to make landfall somewhere on the East Coast next week. I live on the gulf coast, and have been through many Hurricanes, so I should know. I also am an amateur radio operator and work with local Emergency Operations Centers in my area, and I can tell you from experience that alot of the media blow things out of proportion to make them seem more dramatic. Yes the storm is big.....No it will not be as big or as bad as Katrina.....and yes, it is a terrible thing to have to go through. Anyone that lives along the Gulf Coast knows full well that they are vulnerable during hurricane season. Just my 2 cents worth!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by imysbbad
reply to post by spannmark

You know, it makes them responsible for ALL THAT OCCURS because of what they do to these storms. Is there any way to stop these evil bas-----? Or is it impossible to even get near them? ........ I have never understood how people can be so evil. It's almost like they aren't human..

My opinion is that 1) No, there is absolutely no way to stop them because the Bible clearly foretells they will do all this right up to the end of this system of things (end of the this earth age) and........... 2) No, in the spritual sense, they are NOT human at all, in fact, they are ANTI-human

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's only a CAT 2 now Just another every day storm for us Aussies who live in the Nort west

Lucky you did not have a cat 5

[edit on 1-9-2008 by duffster]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
It's only a CAT 2 now Just another every day storm for us Aussies who live in the Nort west

Lucky you did not have a cat 5

[edit on 1-9-2008 by duffster]

Exactly......for those of us that live on the Gulf Coast, this is just a heavy dew!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The flood wall is being toped at the industrial canal. Here we go again.

www.maroonspoon.com...

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Sky watcher]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
OK people, it’s time for a major reality check for a lot of you. ALL of these hurricane "natural" disasters are man-made.

Go here weatherwars.info... to learn how they are engineering these hurricanes . Go to any national or geo-political website if you want to know WHY they are doing it : CHAOS, absolute political CHAOS is the why !

It's time for a reality check, and high time some of you people begin exiting the denial stage. Time to grow up and except that it is, indeed happening. Everything that those people you labeled “conspiracy theorists“ were telling you is coming to pass now. Those "nutcases" were trying to help you people.

The so-called "natural" disaster named GUSTAV was engineered. So was Katrina, and Andrew more than a decade before that. The earthquake in China last May, the earthquake in Indonesia that caused the tsunami, they were man-made UN-natural disasters, just like the AIDS virus. And, yes, HANNA is as well. Geeze fer Christ sake open your eyes! Look at the satellite imagery! Look at the infrared and visible satellite imagery! It’s on every TV station you turn to. Don’t you see it? If you cannot see it, ask yourself why you can’t. Don't you ever look up at the sky anymore? The signs are so obvious Ray Charles could see it, and he’s blind AND he’s dead. So what is your excuse for not allowing yourself to see the obvious signs of weather engineering that are staring you right in the face, plastered all over the news channels, and right in you face above your head every day, all day long? Why is it you refuse to see what they are hiding in plain view all over the media and in the sky above? It’s because you are in a state of absolute denial. The fact that you simply may not be able to comprehend or handle the WHY, why they are engineering these hurricanes does not absolve you of your responsibility to understand that they are, in fact doing it. These hurricanes are a prelude to the next phases which are

An engineered Total Collapse of the U.S. dollar
An engineered Total Collapse of the U.S. Capital markets and banking system
An engineered global bio-pandemic (probably the avian flu)
An engineered magnitude +8.0 earthquake in the U.S. (likely San Francisco)

And these events are just preludes, kind of like appetizers before the main dish. Are you ready for these delectable entrée’s? Here’s the main course:

Engineered chaos as pretext to invoke martial law in the U.S.
Dissolution of U.S., Mexico and Canada.
Establishment of the NAU - North American Union (new currency is the Amero)
Foreign troops enforcing martial law on U.S. streets
FEMA trains to ship non-cooperatives and resisters to the FEMA camps
Mass extermination of 180-250 million American Citizens
Dissolution of the NAU - Establishment of the Illuminati’s NWO - New World Order

All this is slated to happen in the next 3 ½ years, so buckle your seatbelts. Its gonna be a real bumpy ride for a lot of you who simply cannot allow the truth that is staring you in the face to be true.

IT IS TRUE. SO GROW UP !!

STOP ACTING LIKE A PETULENT CHILD AND ACCEPT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU !!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Breaking news:

A levee has broken

-CNN

Edit: Ok apparently it hasn't broke yet, they just clarified it a couple seconds ago.

A private levee, not a federal one, is on the verge of collapse in Plaquemines Parish.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by ben420]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Forgive me if I am wrong, but...NOAA never placed this hurricane at a CAT 5. So, why the misleading title? Were you jumping the gun trying to make some sort of prediction?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Braithwaithe levee is going to fail and flood 250 new homes. One of the new houses is one that ABC just built for some people.

I have to watch Hanna because I'm in Florida. This looks like we are going to have a record year.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by no name needed

At one point some news stations were saying that Gustav was a cat 5 because an official misspoke at a press conference.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

well, the article that the OP linked to said it COULD strengthen to a CAT 5...never said it WAS a CAT 5. BTW...I checked many sources to see...and not one proclaimed that it reached CAT 5 status...what media are you reading? I would stay away from it, whatever it is!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by no name needed
Forgive me if I am wrong, but...NOAA never placed this hurricane at a CAT 5. So, why the misleading title? Were you jumping the gun trying to make some sort of prediction?

It did have a wind speed of 150. 156 and higher is a cat 5. I'm sure it was just a mistake. I am surprised that it did not get stronger than that.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by no name needed

I did not watch the newscasts, I've just heard from several people that some news stations were saying it was a category 5 because during a press conference an official accidentally said it was a 5 instead of 4.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Breaking:

Any residents that stayed in Plaquemines parish are being urged to leave immediately as the levee is about to collapse.

-CNN

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join