It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
LOL Where is the Ark Appak ...really I wanna know.

Me too, I see it on the tracing boards and on the 33rd degree pins.

What does it mean?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
I edited your quote because contained within is a bit of truth. The Knights Templar are not related to Freemasonry. If you can somehow prove this and have it reviewed you would, in my opinion, have an extremely marketable book in your future.

the book, called "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley, was already written around 1990. how can you say the two are not related???

"...The man who reportedly founded Knights Templar Freemasonry was one of James Ill’s loyal supporters, Michael Ramsey. Ramsey was a Scottish mystic who had been hired by James III to tutor James’ two sons in France..."
chapter 24 from "The Gods of Eden"

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
[being open to any beilef in diety]

Thanks Mike I do appreciate you haveing a nice tone with me .
What you said about being open to any dietyDo some digging you will see thousands of denominations that would surprise you (yes even the strict baptists are on that list).
And alot of very popular preachers are doing a great job of preaching Interfaithism to the masses without them even seeing it as it is .They are duped because they dont know enough about it and they dont dig either .They just buy into it and get sucked right in .

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

Perhaps before the advent of the Information Age I would have been more apt to agree with your statements. However, it is now possible to discover all of the 'secrets' of Masonry without ever having to join a lodge and participate in the degrees. If and when you persue these revealed facts and discriptions please let me know if you thought or found anything which can be interperted as concerning to society at large.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Do any of you know what the High Ups do while you all are just visiting ?
Are they in the same rooms as yall lowers ?What do they talk about ?
And what kind of people are they ?
Appak Share some real stuff with us .
I just told you some of the dirt I know about the inside of our Churchs.
Whats fair is fair right ?

I honestly don't know what you want me to share. Who do you think the "High Ups" are? The only "High Ups" would be our officers; those in charge, and what do you mean by while we are "just visiting?" You have a big misunderstanding about Masonry. When we meet as Masons we're not "visiting" anything. We're "meeting" and the so-called "High Ups" are conducting the meeting. When the meeting is over, they are sitting at the table having dinner with us. If you look at my signature line, you'll get a glimpse of what I mean. When my Scottish Rite holds an initiation (called a "Reunion") we confer the degrees up to the 32nd upon new members. Sure, I show up with my 33rd Degree ring, jewel and cap (see my Avatar for an example of a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Cap) and I mingle with the soon-to-be 32nd Degree Brothers. I help with the degrees, the lectures, etc. When dinner time comes, I'm in the kitchen helping bring out the food and when a lot of the guys have gone home, I'm sweeping the floor and helping take out the trash.

Honestly, we're just a bunch of regular guys. Did you see those posts about single-malts and pre-Labor Day pints? Count me in! I prefer dark German beers, but I like Guiness Extra Stout a lot too!

PS Im sorry Appak I messed up on your name I didnt do it on purpose

No worries.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Appak thanks for filling me in on the degrees.
It sounds sort of confusing though.

Appak I have a link that tells alot about masonry from their point of view
Is it a site I should believe or not in your opinion?your opinion does count at least to me .
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Me too, I see it on the tracing boards and on the 33rd degree pins.
What does it mean?

No, this is the 33rd Degree Jewel:

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

There are emblems of the Ark used in Masonry and the Ark figures in to a few of the degrees. Keep in mind much of the Masonic drama is based on the Hebrew Scriptures (a.k.a. Old Testament).

As for where the Ark is, I know you all won't believe this, but the last time I saw it, it was in a storage closet in the back hallway of my Royal Arch Chapter building. Truly.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Because Bramley may postulate, if this is indeed what he is doing, on the Templars being related to Masonry does not make it such. Many Masons have attempted to link the two but have not been able to provide substantiating evidence. At this time there is no verifiable proof or evidence that links the Templars with Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Appak thanks for filling me in on the degrees.
It sounds sort of confusing though.

Appak I have a link that tells alot about masonry from their point of view
Is it a site I should believe or not in your opinion?your opinion does count at least to me .
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

The only thing I would watch about that site is anything that is posted on that site. And I'd watch it closely. Believe me an entire box of Morton's wouldn't contain enough grains of salt to take with the silly nonsense posted there.

Try this one instead:

www.masonicinfo.com...

(and with that, boys and girls, I'm going to bed)

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
[I honestly don't know what you want me to share. Who do you think the "High Ups" are? The only "High Ups" would be our officers; those in charge, and what do you mean by while we are "just visiting?" You have a big misunderstanding about Masonry. When we meet as Masons we're not "visiting" anything.]

That is what the other Masons have posted in these posts said that thats all they do basically.
I am going by what they told me .
Many people who research on the internet says otherwise though so who am I to believe ?

I want to know what the point of the rituals are,why grown men would need to do all that stuff (sure looks similar to a Catholic Ritual) .What secret stuff they do that no one can know about ?

I get that the handshakes are all innocent (really they are just a high five for the Masons)
But all that other ritual stuff is what I am wondering about .Why is it necessary at all ?
Why not just hold a dinner and hand out nice trophys and rings and pins ?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thank you Appak .I will watch it for sure and I will add yours to my link thanks again.

PS:
What do the Masons say about the Ark ?Do they know who has it >?
Or do they have it ?
What is their theory about where it went if they dont have it ?And do they want to get their hands on it too ?
I would like to know just out or curiosity .

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

well, friend, read the book then. then let me know what you think about their relation
you also will probably never get proof, just like with aliens and ghosts and whatnot. to me though, because of the vivid details he gives, and the elaborate information he presents, it just all makes sense. but i don't think you'll ever hear an official high-ranking mason tell you the real truth, or else it wouldn't be a secret anymore. the secrets are their power. they weren't called the "Brotherhood of the Snake" for nothing...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
and no, the Knights Templar and Freemasonry are completely unrelated - they just happen to have them sitting at the top of this Freemasonry structure chart for no reason whatsoever...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Adrenochrome in regard to your posts I added you as a friend .I think you are being kind and considerate in your posts to others and you do your own research .My kinda friend .

Appak
[As for where the Ark is, I know you all won't believe this, but the last time I saw it, it was in a storage closet in the back hallway of my Royal Arch Chapter building. Truly.]

No way ! Really seriously your not just jerking our chain are ya ?
How do you know for sure its not a replica ?You know they made some replicas right ?
Did you find out what they plan on doing with it ?

PS ok just saw your post >Sleep well Appak and we shall see you in the morning >If your near that hurricain please be careful.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
you also will probably never get proof

Assertions without proof are not fact and should not be viewed as such regardless of how much they 'all make sense'.

but i don't think you'll ever hear an official high-ranking mason tell you the real truth, or else it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

You are right I will never hear that, because there is no such thing as an 'official high-ranking Mason'. I would ask you to provide me with information as to who these high-ranking individuals are but you seemed not to have honored my previous request for information regarding politicians supposed Masonic affiliation.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

man give me a break, your last posts are just screaming "ignorance" to me. you sure you don't work for Fox News?

and unfortunately, what i thought to be the last good political candidate, Ron Paul, turned out to be a freemason. and so is his immediate family, at least.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

What does my employment have to do with your inability to provide factual evidence as opposed to unsubstaniated opinions?

To address your comment regarding the Templars on the Masonic illustration, they are not the same orginizations. Take the time to research when the contemporary Knights Templars were created, you will find that this date will be centuries removed from the extinguishing of the DeMolay lead order.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Just finished reading all the posts here.
I don't consider myself an anti mason because I don't know enough about what is really done. What are your thoughts on William Morgan?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
HELLO..

For all those who are Masons and those who want to be Masons just read the Book of the English investigator that described in detail how the Masonic P2 in Italy with some Cardenals Masons and between them an american Cardinal inside the Vatican or Catholic Church just poisoned the Pope John Paul the First in 29 Sept 1978 because John Paul I want just to close the Vatican Bank and also later assasinated Italian Judges and other investigators in the streets of Italy that were trying to process some P2 suspects,,,if after you still want to be Mason it just your Soul that you are risking, good luck.

Just someone who knows a lot of History of the World and that the Catholic Church of this moment wont be saved from punishment if Jesus return.

Plinio

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
reply to post by rickyrrr

Perhaps before the advent of the Information Age I would have been more apt to agree with your statements. However, it is now possible to discover all of the 'secrets' of Masonry without ever having to join a lodge and participate in the degrees. If and when you persue these revealed facts and discriptions please let me know if you thought or found anything which can be interperted as concerning to society at large.

Thanks for pointing that out. It is not the first time I have been referred to do research by a mason, A good college friend of mine used to say, the same except he would say "Well, there are no secrets, go to the library" I have done quite a bit of googling and I "still" have not found that secret that would be "concerning to society at large"

I will have no way of knowing if I have found sufficient information to know the "secrets" for the same reason that an unrestricted negative cannot be proven. I can surely find a number of "secrets" but at no point will I find a secret that also happens to be "the very last one". And of course that is not proof of anything either way, so is the nature of secrecy, and human logic. I will never know whether there remains anything left to know.

Once more, I personally don't have any special suspicions of the freemasons any more than I have any suspicion of any random person in a position of power. I did want to highlight the catch 22 that secrecy brings up as a key component of the hatred towards freemasons.

-rrr

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join