It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
It's good enough to add to your point of view, but not good enough to overturn someone elkse'.
Seems more like "I didn't win and it's all the masons fault!"

are you referring to me? saying i'm jealous of the masons?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

No, I wasn't refering to you, and I'm sorry if you took it that way. I was refering to the link you gave.
Fellow didn't loose the vote due anything he did or did not do, it was the Masons.
Next fellow claims to have proof, but doesn't show it.
It's people using scapegoats to make themselves feel better, takes the blame off of them.
Can I prove it? No, just like they won't be able to prove the folks they claim are Masons, are Masons.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

I'll be glad to help you understand the symbolism, but since this is off-topic send me a U2U and I'll explain it.

That's alright, I already know what it means, it has to do with the third eye.

The third eye is the key to that key hole.

Mark Mason(MM 33), why are they called mark masons, what does mark stand for?

God Marked Cain, mark of Shiva.. in Revelations all those with the mark of God won't be affected....mark stands for the 3rd eye.

Royal Arch is RA the symbol for Ra is the all seeing eye, which represents the 3rd eye too.

Hiram Hi Ram High Ram (R)oyal (A)rch (M)ason

"Khnum's name derives from this secondary association, – it means builder. However, Khnum's earlier position as 'moulder' of the other deities, leads to him being identified as Ra, or more particularly as the Ba of Ra. Since Ba was also the word for a Ram, he became thought of as having a Ram's head."

Oh yes, I aggree, opening hosiptals and libraries, then funding them with their own donations out of pocket, truly a deviouse method to keep people unelightened.

Do you have any links/names?

Anyway's, that's a ridiculous reply that holds no merit, seeing as how there's been countless nefarious groups over time have done seemingly good things only to doing bad things that the good they do doesn't come close to evening it out.

Who, do the Hospitals help first....rich people.

Do, they get tax breaks from that.....um... yes....

I've seen Budweiser sponsoring no smoking commercials.lol

I'm sure there are nice/good masons.

Have you ever heard the story of the guy in Germany who thought he worked at a baby stroller company only to find out he was making weapons for the Nazis?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Who, do the Hospitals help first....rich people.

The Shriner's hospital seems to disagree with that statement. ( As do a few other children's hospitals. Their website clearly says any child under 18 can get help.

Children up to the age of 18 with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries and cleft lip and palate are eligible for admission and receive all care in a family-centered environment at no charge – regardless of financial need.

Seems a little more than just rich people getting help. ( Thats what Mayo Clinic and the such are for ... )

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Almost all Mason are probly beautiful human beings and are genuinely convinced that they are involved in a harmless Fraternity which helps their community and meets once a month to discuss secret lodge goings-on.
However, It is the top five percent that they have never been exposed to that are the ones who have the agenda. They are the ones who are hellbent on ushering in a one world Gov't.
Unbeknownst to the 95 percenters they are furthering a very evil sinister cause. If you showed them proof of this they would deny it to their death because to do other wise would entail uprooting all of their beliefs and changing their entire world view and admitting that they were wrong which, apparently, is the single most difficult task a human being could ever undertake according to what I have witnessed thus far in my journey.

Let the ignorant be blissfully un-aware and do not attempt to wake the sleeping from their slumber.They will wake themselves when they have had a good nights sleep.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Care to show how you've arrived to this conclusion?
And where exactly does the flip come around, anyway?
From helping people, to enslaving people, since what you are proposing goes against Masony's tenets.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtmouse32

The Shriner's hospital seems to disagree with that statement. ( As do a few other children's hospitals. Their website clearly says any child under 18 can get help.

Shriners hospital which only caters to kids in some states?

McDonald's has a charity hospital too, maybe I should eat Mcdonalds three times a day..it won't hurt me, they only want to help people right...lol

Seems a little more than just rich people getting help. ( Thats what Mayo Clinic and the such are for ... )

I'm sorry, but you don't have a clue about the health care system in the US if you don't think only rich people get first dibs...

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There are two aspects to freemasonry.
At some point you will be asked to spit on the cross (if you are a Christian)
or some other act which would be indicative of denouncing ones religion.
If you donot "spit on the cross" you'll be told something on the order of,
"well done good and faithful servant" and you'll be furthered up the ranks never being exposed to the inner workings of the true Masonic Brotherhood and blissfully un-aware of the goings on of your evil masters.

If, however, you decide to "spit on the cross' you be told something on the order of, "well done good and faithful servant" and you'll be ushered along as a trusted brother who has demonstrated his willingness to "go with the flow" and you may actually get your first taste of what freemasonry is all about.

Good luck in your journey.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by cbass]

[edit on 30-8-2008 by cbass]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Almost all Mason are probly beautiful human beings and are genuinely convinced that they are involved in a harmless Fraternity which helps their community and meets once a month to discuss secret lodge goings-on.

Actually we do not EVER discuss "secret Lodge goings-on" Mostly we discuss whether or not to give $100 to the Lions Club for their eye-glass drive, then we go downstairs and eat stale sandwiches, talk about how great thing were in '64 and go home. Fun stuff!

However, It is the top five percent that they have never been exposed to that are the ones who have the agenda. They are the ones who are hellbent on ushering in a one world Gov't.
Unbeknownst to the 95 percenters they are furthering a very evil sinister cause.

OK. Fine. You know so damned much about that "top five" percent. Who are they? Are you sure it's FIVE percent and not THREE or even TWO percent? How did you arrive at these figures? Do you have a newer version of Google than the rest of us? If so, is it because you are a part of that FIVE percent and the only ones privy to this version?

Come on, give! WHERE IS YOUR PROOF? Without it, you're wasting time and space here. Me? Heck, I'm old, all I DO is waste time and space these days? But I recognize malarky when I see (or read) it.

If you showed them proof of this they would deny it to their death

Well, let's put that to the test. Show some proof and see who (or is it "whom"?) among us starts denying it to his or her death. Might be good for a laugh if nothing else. Come on, inundate us with some proof of what you're saying. (I promise I won't hold my breath while I wait)

because to do other wise would entail uprooting all of their beliefs and changing their entire world view and admitting that they were wrong which, apparently, is the single most difficult task a human being could ever undertake

Yourself included I presume.

according to what I have witnessed thus far in my journey.

To which journey do you allude? You're making me want to go on a journey; to the liquor cabinet!

Let the ignorant be blissfully un-aware and do not attempt to wake the sleeping from their slumber.They will wake themselves when they have had a good nights sleep.

Or when they have to pee, whichever comes first.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

How and where do you keep digging this stuff you say is truth? I'm curiose, seems like a worth while reading.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I was pondering the 'Masons as an organization of villainous intent' perception some time ago, and I think the truth is, it doesn't matter if a person is a member or not. Those who are 'evil' DO exist and they DO use any societal contrivance to protect and strengthen themselves.

The churches, the universities, the foundations and institutes, the political circles, the media circles, corporateers, Masons, even 'Conservative Christians; such labels are interesting, but once reduced to the actual 'evil' people out there, there is NO organization of consequence that they wouldn't seek to infiltrate and contain within their sphere of influence.

Of course, whether some Masons are at all 'knowledgeable' of such alleged cabals, is not really 'provable' is it?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

reply to post by cbass

Care to show how you've arrived to this conclusion?
And where exactly does the flip come around, anyway?
From helping people, to enslaving people, since what you are proposing goes against Masony's tenets.

maybe if you didn't feel compelled to claim a label and stick to it, the way of modern society, then you'd understand that cbass is VERY correct. he's talking about the fact that no one wants to feel and accept that everything they've ever learned their entire life was a lie, including their affiliation with a material secretive order, which acknowledges the promotion of power over others. i stand for human equality, and i'm not talking about a "brotherhood"...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
There are two aspects to freemasonry.
At some point you will be asked to spit on the cross (if you are a Christian)
or some other act which would be indicative of denouncing ones religion.

OK. I'm not allowed to say "horse-***" here, so I won't. But that, sir (or madam) is exactly that.

Do you ACTUALLY believe that? Where did you Google that? It's OBVIOUS you know NOTHING about Freemasonry except that which you've heard from some other clueless wonder or read on-line. That old charge was one of the trumped-up charges against the Knights Templar hundreds of years ago.

NOWHERE, I repeat NOWHERE is such a thing even SUGGESTED in Masonic ritual. To believe otherwise is ridiculous and the product of liars misleading the unknowing and unsuspecting. We respect every faith and admit men of every religion. We would NEVER be disrespectful of Christianity, the Cross, nor the Star of David, nor any other religious symbol or teaching.

We demand our members to believe in the existence of a Supreme Being: the Creator and Sustainer of All. What that individual believes about his Creator, is between him and his God.

As I said in another post; we allow our members to THINK. We do NOT think for them. If they are incapable of thinking for themselves, we reject them and send them to www.masonwatcher.com (!)

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Shriners hospital which only caters to kids in some states?

Some states? Do you happen to see a children's hospital of ANY sort in every state / major city? No. From what it looks, they do have hospitals in a lot of major cities and Canada all over the US. And granted, they cater to children, what's the point? The initial statement was that the hospitals were for the rich. Now its a bash against just children. How about picking on Jerry's kids, Miracle Network ( which has only children hospitals throughout the US )

Its like an endless rant. Always going to be something wrong with them, even if its not wrong. There are dozens of specific hospitals for children. There are hospitals specific for different causes. Doesn't make them or the people who run them bad.

I'm sorry, but you don't have a clue about the health care system in the US if you don't think only rich people get first dibs...

Since : 1.) I live in the US and 2) I have worked in the health care field ( and was in an ambulance that transported a terminally ill child to the nearest children's hospital ... the house we picked him up at certainly wasn't the governors mansion - and the town wasn't upper ( or upper-middle ) class.

Granted, rich may get the better rooms, better drugs ... but I would certainly think that these children's hospitals that do fundraisers would be sued and in the news if it was known for a fact that the rich get first dibs of help before another child with the same illness.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by mtmouse32]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

ok Appak, i've finally decided to post my reply from another thread to this one, in response to your desire for some "proof"...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

If I were to claim a label, then I'd claim the turtle, a better selfdescriptive I know not of myself.
I'm not asking to be moved beyond my cofort zone, my comfort zone is a good book and a mug of coffee, being anywhere else is far from it, I want something other than claims and statements, something verifiable or provable.
I know that Masons do on occasion choose other Masons, it's happend to a buddy of mine, and I don't particularly feel it was warranted. At the same time there are Masons who do the lawn care services in my neighberhood, do a lot of charity, and are on the same tech tier I am at work.
Being a Mason is a lot like being part of a church, or a team, or some other descriptive, you meet people, you get to know people, you network.
Is it bad? When someone gets passed over for a dude who can't do the job as well, yeah.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
reply to post by Appak

ok Appak, i've finally decided to post my reply from another thread to this one, in response to your desire for some "proof"...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gee, thanks. So, err, what did you prove exactly?

I've said this (as have others) many times. Sure there are bad Masons. There are bad ministers, bad bank presidents, bad teachers, bad garbage men. What of it?

If a no good so-and-so worked for your city's sanitation department, would you refuse to put your trash out on the curb?

Your proof was only proof of what I truly believe. Armed with a Google search-engine, anything can be, uhm, "proven"

Thanks, but no thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Brother, please don't feed the trolls.
they can get even dumber when they haven't eaten for a while.
I love when they get all into a thread posting the same lies they cut and pasted for Masonwatch.com, and the thread just ends.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

i don't claim labels because we are ALL equal beings of light, with eternal spirits. some have just been misled and corrupted, mostly without their knowing, in this 3rd density. i see the masons as a group who just wants to take advantage of knowing the real truth about this 3rd dimension, and control and manipulate others through power. mind you, i'm talking about what SEEMS might be around the 1% - 5% of the high-up members. possibly more, possibly less. i do know that some proportion is controlling things somewhere, and it's not just a club for the boys to go to get away from the wives for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join