It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain VP pick laughs as radio host calls Alaskan Senator a 'b*tch' and a 'cancer'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sarah the barracuda is going to drown McCain's campaign in not time at all, too much power for somebody that the only politics she knows are the local ones.

But I guess the lure of having a woman any woman to counteract Obama experience VP was worth the shot.

But is going to back fire.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If you're interested in 'Trooper Gate', here is the other side of the story. Its a right-wing site, but this guy has done a lot of homework and the site includes official documents from the State of Alaska regarding the situation and is worth a read. I plan on giving it a thorough read in the next day or two:

Article

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Wow,

None of you have ever had to live under her administration -- and yet the controversy is already full-blown.

I have.

Tell me something, with an approval rating of 80% or better -- and the only person on both sides of the ticket (McCain, Biden, or Obama) has the only "Executive Branch" experience -- she is such a horrible person?

EDIT:

That "video" is a clip of the "Bob and Mark" show -- a local Rock Station morning show, known for it's "Shock Jock" style.

I happened to be sitting in my car the morning that aired, and I can tell you that certain parts were edited out -- you can even hear the cuts where the parts were spliced together.

If Bob Lester and co-host Mark were to hear this, they would be outraged ad the deliberate attempt to slander Gov. Sarah Palin.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by MystikMushroom]

Wow...

Will no one actually take the challenge to argue against my first-hand experience?

I suppose not...

Many here seem to "trust" third-party soruces non-Alaskans for their information.

Sad...and pathetic, I actually feel for you.

I am seeing *right now* how biased even the smallest, lowest, and "backwater" sources of information that drive this board are wrong...

Wow...just ... wow...

If all you claim is "true" -- then 70% of all the political assessments made on this board are totally biased, twisted and false.

And that is no exaggeration.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Hey, I have absolutely no argument with you. I agree completely. We simply do not know the full facts of any of this as observers from afar, and anyone condemning Sarah Palin today when they only first heard of her yesterday is being disingenuous, to say the least.

I think these investigations are political hatchet job against her, myself, but I will freely admit...I could be wrong. But based upon casual reading of the situation the last few months since she starting getting VP attention, I've come to the conclusion that its baseless and hopefully that proves to be the case, because I really like everything else about her.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The UNEDITED version of the show can be found at the bottom of this link.

I agree. This does not reflect well on her.

It's an indication that there is little "new" or "fresh" about her. Looks like standard issue politics of the past.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by loam]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
people calling her child a retard

That's not funny

people calling her uterus an idiot factory

That's hilarious

[

Wow.... the dems are more desperate than I've ever seen them. I'm sure they all felt sick inside when Obama picked Biden instead of Hillary

Nobody I know wanted Kankles on the ticket, she's just not likable.

and started to realize this election is definitely up for grabs when McCain picked Gov. Palin.

Palin's pretty hot, and that doesn't really make for good political material. Women are threatened by hot women, and men can't take them seriously.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is much ado about nothing. To those offended: what should she have said and would you have said the exact same thing without the foreknowledge or the benefit of viewing this in hindsight? At worst she might not have reacted as professionally as she should have. At best she blew off these comments and didn't give them any further attention. I go with the latter, its a non-issue.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
That's not funny

people calling her uterus an idiot factory

That's hilarious

Do you realize that there are probably members of ATS who have children with Down Syndrome?

Are you really such a pathetic loser that making fun of handicapped kids makes you in some twisted way feel good about yourself?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

This is Bob Lester. I am one of the hosts of the "Bob & Mark show" on 106.5 KWHL Anchorage.

To take part of our show, out of context, and edit it to further the Obama agenda is really REALLY sad.

Good luck with that.

It will take more than poor editing, and a hack job to tarnish the character of Governor Palin.

Besides, by using parts of our show without the written consent of Morris Communications, the operator of this site is breaking a federal FCC trade law, and will be subject to a HUGE fine. better start charging for hits fellas.

Listen live at www.kwhl.com

We kick ass.

I Love all you *snip*!

-Bob Lester
KWHL- Anchorage.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join