It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PTB knew Hillary was to be Disclosure President...and they know Obama won't be.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Personally i dont believe that any type of ufo information would be trusted to be passed to politicians in general.By there very nature they are corrupt, self interested and would use anything they could to benefit themselves or get out of a politically stormy situation.
More likely only selected and trusted members of the military/industrial complex aka shadow government would be selected to know any information.
Not only this but the majority of government has shown itself to be incompetent at the very basic things, like losing personal and sensitive information on laptops and other devices.You couldnt trust them to run a p**s up in a brewery...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by broli

Of course we can't change to puppeteers but someone more advanced and more powerful i.e. the aliens, certainly could.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
And who's to say mass landings aren't coming up or at least mass sightings? Of course by some accounts these mass sightings have occurred many times...but you know what I mean.

[edit on 8/30/2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bmdefiant

Not necessarily, people like Edgar MItchell, the late Gordon Cooper and our own Clifford Stone are in the know. It's just such a large secret that by necessity you have to others knowing about it in part just because someone has to run the thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
That's what I call the "easy way out". We always want someone else to do something for us. "Well soon aliens are going to come down and fix everything up". Bull#. If you want change you need to devote your own life to it and do what it must take and not sit idly. You have to struggle you have to fight and persist for your own cause.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

To the Opening Post I don't think 1995 Hilary exists anymore, I mourned her passing in 2000 when the current Hilary, the one that's bought and paid for, revealed herself in the elections of 2000.

Daddy Bush would come forward (NOT!) before the Clintons would do anything to rock the boat of power they have grown so accustomed to sitting in.

I find Obama inscrutable in many ways and he seems to be consistently underestimated and which emboldens him. So to me, it's 50-50. I would not dismiss him out of hand as being someone who, in their second term, may find a way of pushing this stuff into the light. Of course he would need people in much higher places than the POTUS office to assist in that endeavor.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join