It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Master Mason doesn't know squat!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RealityisanIllusion

I am also a veteran of a foreign war, but I didn't find the need to join some fraternity to get patted on the back for it.

VFW Post 5760 and the Mercer Island Masonic Lodge are co-sponsoring the annual D.A.R.E. pasta dinner, from 5 to 7:30PM Wednesday, March 26th. The dinner will be held at Islander Middle School, 8255 S.E. 72st., Mercer Island.

vfwmercerisland.blogspot.com...

Burial will follow in the Centerville Cemetery with Military Honors conducted by the Post #1165 V.F.W. Masonic services will be provided at the cemetery by the Fulton Masonic Lodge

www.morningsun.net...

The Masons got their grubby paws into everthing, including the VFW.

Like I said, do some research before automatically assuming I know nothing.

I am instilled with special knowledge, as the Paracletes.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

The fact that the VFW and a Lodge co-sponsor an event does not mean that the Masons run the VFW.
Posting an obituary is very distasteful and disrespectful and I will not comment on it's contents.

I agree, you're instilled with something...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RealityisanIllusion

For someone who is not a Mason, I find it ironic that you joined ATS to defend them.

So far, you have made 22 posts, and 20 of them have been in this thread defending them.

Sorry, what did you say your purpose was?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

what if....What if there was nobody out to get you and the masons are just a group of people who like to help others. Now that would probably make some folks feel quite foolish. After claiming to know way more than someone actually in the fraternity. my father in law is in the VFW, Masons, Eastern Star, Community watch, and probably some others I can't remember. He sounds like he is trying to rule the world from the inside out. I would be verry weary of him. He served in Korea and Vietnam. He is only a 3rd degree master mason and a past master of his lodge. So he it undoubtably uninformed unlike you who in all your 50 or 60 years you have been studying masonry, you must have much more knowlege than him. I am done with this thread as I hope others are since you seem to have gone off the deep end. We really are who we claim to be. Who are you?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Oh, I didn't realize I had to anti-masonic to join ATS. I must have missed that in the rules and regulations section.

Now, I do know though that I am entitled to my own opinion.

Have you thought about the purpose of ATS? A place where people can talk about all of the consipiracies, paranormal activites and cover-ups. Could it be a possibility that it's actually a place where your thoughts can be monitored by someone else? You can easily be watched and if you say the right things you can be flagged.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
So beyond modes of recognition (which are readily availble to anyone truly interested) what do you want to know? Seriously.

I'm interested to know if freemasons believe the so-called god of the material world is a false demiurge as opposed to a separate 'true' god which is based in light? I have quite a hard time untangling the many gnostic orders. I was invited to lodge but I don't like to take an oath I don't feel I can keep, and personally I don't think masonry is 100% suitable to myself - I'm actually more partial to the aboriginal initiations of this country. That doesn't dull my curiosity however. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
I'm interested to know if freemasons believe the so-called god of the material world is a false demiurge as opposed to a separate 'true' god which is based in light? I have quite a hard time untangling the many gnostic orders. I was invited to lodge but I don't like to take an oath I don't feel I can keep, and personally I don't think masonry is 100% suitable to myself - I'm actually more partial to the aboriginal initiations of this country. That doesn't dull my curiosity however. Thanks.

There's no "dogma" in Freemasonry, so it's impossible to say "Freemasons believe..." because each and every individual is just that, an individual; allowed to think for himself and believe his own way.

I, myself, happen to be a Christian. Many Masons are Jewish, Moslem, etc. That's their particular faith. Masonry is their fraternity and does not interfere with their individual faith.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I, myself, happen to be a Christian. Many Masons are Jewish, Moslem, etc. That's their particular faith. Masonry is their fraternity and does not interfere with their individual faith.

What about extremely Gnostic Zen Discordians? If I stood up and shouted something like "All hail Eris! All hail Thomas Anderson, defeater of The GAOTU!" in my Masonic interview would they let me in? Or can I just lie?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
What about extremely Gnostic Zen Discordians? If I stood up and shouted something like "All hail Eris! All hail Thomas Anderson, defeater of The GAOTU!" in my Masonic interview would they let me in? Or can I just lie?

No, we'd recommend you for membership in the Shrine. You'd make good clown.

If you want serious discussion, fine. If you want to be ridiculous, scat!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

It depends.

Is this 'before' or 'after' the stewards are dismissed to prepare for 'masonic refreshment'?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

No, we'd recommend you for membership in the Shrine. You'd make good clown.

(Religious discrimination!)

I'm already a well established master clown, Sir. Although I thank you for the most gracious compliment.

If you want serious discussion, fine. If you want to be ridiculous, scat!

I've just as much right to express myself as you do you meandering Stone Jesuit! Besides... I was actually being serious, there.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
It depends.

Is this 'before' or 'after' the stewards are dismissed to prepare for 'masonic refreshment'?

Preferably after!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh
reply to post by Appak

Hard to be much better than the "Master" of something, isn't it?

I am a Master Electrician.

Yet I have no secret handshakes, secret meetings, secret knowledge.

Your secrets will act as an anchor to take you down to the depths.

I would disagree with you.

Do you belong to a union? Are you a member of IBEW?

Did you not proceed through Apprenticeship, Journeyman and other levels of learning to become a Master Electrician?

Since I am not an electrician, and you possess no secret or special knowledge, then is it safe to say that I can just come to your town and start undercutting your bids on jobs because I am non-union and don't have to play by the rules?

Trade unions and guilds are how masons got their start. The Master Masons could travel the land and demand high wages because of their skill - much like electricians of today.

How do you prove to someone you are a Master Electrician? Do you carry a union card or a certification from a licensing exam? These "tokens" and "symbols" are no different than ours.

If you answer yes to any of these questions, then you are a hypocrite. Does being a MASTER ELECTRICIAN gain you any material benefits, such as increased pay or respect?

If that's true, then you are a self-serving materialist.

Finally - what have you done lately for your fellow man?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Alright, my mistake, I thought you all were adults and would listen to reason. From this point on the sniping will be dealt with warns and if it continues action on your account. BOTH SIDES. That's means ALL threads in this forum.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

No, I am not a member of the union, nor have I ever been a member of a union.

Unions, in my opinion, have lost their way, and are nothing but a bunch of bullies.

Yes, I came up through the ranks. I do hold a license.

But to come up through the ranks, I never swore an oath, such as

Most do not realize the terrible oaths that Masons are required to take for each advancing degree in this cult. Each Entering Apprentice, for example, is required to repeat:

"... most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will always hail, ever conceal, and never reveal, any of the arts, parts or points of the hidden mysteries of ancient Freemasonry. ... All this I most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to perform the same, without any mental reservation or secret evasion of mine whatever binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and buried in the rough sand of the sea at low water mark where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate my solemn oath and obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason. So help me, God."

Each succeeding degree has a similar horrible oath and penalty connected with it. But Jesus commanded His followers to "not swear at all" (Matthew 5:34; James 5:12). In addition, Jesus would never sanction these required oaths, for He said: "I have said nothing in secret" (John 18:20). Masonry claims to have found the truth, and yet demands that its members swear never to reveal and always to conceal its teachings! -- How unlike true Christianity in which believers are commanded to "go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation" (Mark 16:15). Masonry's methods stand condemned by the Word of God.

www.rapidnet.com...

What have I done that is good for my fellow man.

Warned them about the Masons

I have helped the homeless.

I have helped the widows.

I have helped the least of us, by treating them with dignity
and respect, and giving them what little I have.

I have warned people about the consequences of spraying
the skies with harmful chemicals, without payment for doing so.

I have earned my own bread, relying on no charity to feed me,
unlike the Masons, who keep 95% of their charity money.

I have paid my taxes, and employed people, feeding them through their earning of their own bread, unlike the Masons, who are tax exempt, but they do pay their members with the charitable contributions they receive, and put on dinners, and parties, and pay for vacations, and poker nights.

And God has rewarded me, not with wealth, but with knowledge, knowledge that I share with all, and hold back no secrets, unlike the Masons.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

it wasn't your signature, as the comment was directed to network dude. UNLESS, you are network dude

oh i tried to get my dad to tell me what it was about, when he was very sick, and basically approaching death. he wouldn't tell me, in fact, he got angry that i kept asking him for info on it. i had to quit bugging him about it out of respect for his poor state of health. i did, however, go to work to support him and mom, when he was too ill to work. i got a job in a factory back when carter instituted the equal opportunity thing. boy those men were not happy to have women getting a chance at the same jobs. i was one of the first women hired in that factory and they gave me a very hard time. i shoulda just told them, LISTEN, PRETEND LIKE I'M MY FATHER. HE'S SICK AND DYING AND I'M HIS LEGS AND ARMS! men are so obsessed with themselves they shoot their own kind in the foot.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm going to make a last statement to Manasseh and then let the rest of this continue as it will:
Did you seriously believe you could start a thread calling Masons idiots about their own organisation and NOT expect to get jumped on?
I mean... you made a post a page back about getting jumped on by the Masons here, as attack you freely invited.
Please, go to one of the Religiouse forums, or the 9/11 board, or any board here on ATS and call the groups there idiots.
I'm sorry, mods, but that post was rediculous, sorry.
Yeah, yeah, I know. pot to kettle.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
reply to post by DarksDeception

If I told you it wouldn't be a secret now would it?
I know how you can find out though.

I ask a simple question to a 32nd degree mason, whom says he, or she is only to happy to answer?

Funny you cannot answer, even knowing what the answer is, but not sharing it with us?

I rest my case! Simply an evil secret society!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP, this thread has been a great eye opener to me!

I'm truly blown away!

I had know idea of the swarm of Mason's that attacked you, through their obvious false humility and logic.

And then, with all due respect to the mod, I see you being attacked by the moderator, when others comments was not dealt with, where they should of been!

All I can say with my mouth open is, WOW!

[edit on 1-9-2008 by DarksDeception]

[edit on 1-9-2008 by DarksDeception]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception
As a 32nd Degree mason, could you please tell me what the "Royal Secret" is?

As all, 32nd degree masons should know this, unless of course it is a secret, lol
We vow not to share it. So read it for yourself. Pike's Morals & Dogma, chapter 32. It's all there, and it's a good one.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join