It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Master Mason doesn't know squat!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I laugh at the Masonic disinformants on this site who claim,

"there is no secret antichrist agenda by the masonic society",

are really not privy to any more info than the anti mason conspiracy
theorist.

Take a look at the hierarchy.

Image source

The third degree is a master mason. But there are 30 levels above that.

And the image still doesn't show the very top level, the capstone, the seeing eye.

Don't say the all-seeing eye is God, because in the image, the eye with the "G" is off to the side of the pyramid.

No, "The See" is Queen Elizabeth II" and her son Charles is in line to become the new "Lord of Man", and the official anti-christ of the bible, since he will become the leader of the ultimate anti-christ society, The Order of the Knights Templar, who Jesus angered when He whipped the "money changers" in the Temple.

It was the Temple Knights who protected the priest's money, which was collected through the "money changers"

The "money changers" took the common folks money, which had the face of Caesar on it, and exchanged it for coins which were acceptable to God, according to the priests, so that the common folk could pay their tithe to the church.

What people failed to ask, and Jesus exposed, was who made it OK for the priests to accept the coins cashed in with Caesar's face on them, and what did they do with this considerable amount of wealth?

Well, the priests bought power, comfort and who knows what else, and to keep their hordes safe from theft, they hired "temple knights" to protect the income.

The same temple knights who arrested Jesus, with the help of Judas.

Image source

Some of these templars had walked with Jesus as disciples before this passage.

John 6:66 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

66From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

www.biblegateway.com...:66;&version=9;

Any coincidence that the number of the passage is 666?

I don't think so.

These money moguls have two motivations—profit and greed at the expense of the masses of the people that are viewed by them, as mere cannon fodder. Ralph Epperson in his book titled, “The New World Order” stated, “The use of secrecy to conceal thoughts from certain of the members of an organization or from the public is the device of those have something to hide. That something is so horrible, so terrible, that knowledge of that secret must be kept from those would have the most to lose by knowledge of that secret.” (Reference: “The New World Order” by Ralph Epperson).

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

Who is the New World Order?

The Knights Temple, and their offshoots, the money collectors, such as the Masons, Eastern Star, Rainbow Girls, Boy Scouts, etc.

From the Rothschilds to George Washington, a double agent working for the Crown of England, and of course, a freemason

789-1797 George Washington, 1st. President of the United States? (F) Confirmed Mason. Initiated: November 4, 1752, Fredericksburgh (Fredericksburg) Lodge No. 4, Fredericksburg, Virginia. Brother Washington became Worshipful Master on December 20, 1788, and was inaugurated President of the United States on April 30, 1789, thus becoming the first, and so far the only, Brother to be simultaneously President and Master of his Lodge. Washington took his oath of office as President, April 30, 1789, on the bible belonging to St. johns Lodge No. 1 of New York City. (The New Age Magazine, January 1953, pg. 44) The New Age Magazine is a Masonic publication. Also a member of the Knights Of The Garter. Order of the Garter is the core leader of the Committee Of 300. Washington was a member of the Scottish rite, performed the 'Rite of the Mystic Tie' in a cave-complex near Winchester Virginia during the French and Indian war. (Masonic Assassination, Michael Anthony Hoffman pg. 4) "The United States is in no manner founded on Christian principle." (George Washington Treaty of Tripoli)

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

The money changers, knights templars, Rothchilds, George Washington, The Federal Reserve, etc, all have a common goal. To enslave society into debt.

The money changers were the bank tellers for the temple, the knights were the security guards, the Rothschilds modernized the system, George Washington established the National Banking system in America, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 ensured that the new powerful nation of The United States of America would be forever enslaved in debt.

All of these have one agenda.

To turn people away from God, and enslave them to man, creating a

"New World Order"

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Manasseh]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hello Mannasseh.

I must congratulate you on such a baiting and blatantly irrelevant post, with regards to the title, which has nothing to do with the content of your post. I would not normally respond to this type of post, but they are becoming more frequent and are bordering on comical.

Just my honest opinion, money changers and biblical rants have nothing to do with what a Mason knows, as the key to Masonry is "To know thyself"

Enjoy your weekend.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Step one in the Masonic defense manual.

Discredit the OP.

Death is a gift of mercy from God.

Those who go against God, will know what it is like to experience hell, where death is not an option, and eternal pain and suffering exists.

Biblical rants has EVERYTHING to do with what a Mason knows.

But you go ahead and defend your religion. There will be no excuses.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
WOW Manasseh, you could at least be original in your accusations. However I recognize your right to an opinion, and I respect your fervency in its defense. As is the case with all of the Anti masonic posts, no amount of factual information and common sense will sway your ideals, and thats not anyones job to do.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dredz

It's ironic that you join a conspiracy website, which is bound to entail conspiracies containing secret societies such as the freemasons at the base of the conspiracy,

simply to be a skeptic.

I took a look at your posts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once again we have unsubstantiated opinion of someone who obviously, from his avatar, has an issue with Freemasonry. How this relates to any discussion on secret societies is beyond me

My 2 cents worth

Hi Chad.

I have a question, what exactly constitutes a "High Degree Mason" I am a mason and know many Masons who have attained high degrees, how will I know if they are controlling the world??

Dredz

There is nearly 50 posts belittling people who dare to accuse your beloved organization of pedophiles and spiritual perverts of wrong doing.

But thanks for your useful and informative posts.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
alright I have HAD it!
you cannot associate the boy scouts with masons.
The boy scouts routinely sacrifice virgins, worship the devil, and push little old ladies around.
the masons are no where near that diaboilical.

Nice picture of masonic structure though.
masonic structure

have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Here we are in a secret society conspiracy forum, and the first two responses are from Freemasons defending the lies.

Thanks for your help. You have proved my point beautifully!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh
Thanks for your help. You have proved my point beautifully!

What is your point? You post an inflamitory thread, title and all and then call them pedophiles. What's YOUR point?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yikes.

I am a pretty new member to this whole website and I am a little depressed that the only topic in secret societies is on Free Masons. There are hundreds of "secret" societies and I'd love to learn about a lot of them ( posted a thread to try and get interest - so far, very little )

Masons are not "Secret" ... far from it. They are, however, an organization - like the Elks, Moose, Oddfellows, etc that require membership, have meetings, a lodge, a hierarchy of leadership.

Get over the paranoia and ( like I read in another thread ) if you can't bring solid proof that they are pedophiles, aliens from planet bumsteer, control the world by secret handshakes, then give it a rest and discuss something more thought provoking.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

could you point out where I defended anything? I was just trying to lighten up the mood. We are already aware of how evil masons are. You might have noticed a few threads about us here in the past. Who would you like responding to your thread titled "The Master Mason doesn't know swat!" someone from the cooking forum?
please tell us all what you goal of this thread is so we will know. If you want us to not post on it simply ask and I am sure we will not post if that is what you would like.
In fact I will start a thread telling all masons on this forum that if the OP requests no masons post on threads where we are requested not to. would that be OK with you? please respond with understandable sentences. I am asking this as a person not a mason.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Are you asking as a moderator,

or as a defender of the freemasons?

For a moderator who actually doesn't moderate this forum,

you sure spend a lot of time here.

What is your point to questioning my point.

I have shown considerable evidence that freemasons have an alternative agenda,

and so far, all I've seen is a belittling statement calling my opinion as a bible rant, which is flaming in itself, yet you said nothing.

Then, I see a mason picking up on the Boy Scout tie in, (check out the similarities in symbolism some time), but contributed no new information.

Then Intrepid, ATS moderator, jumps in from another part of the forum, just to ask me what point I am making?

Hopefully the good people of the world see the depth of the cover-up.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

For a moderator who actually doesn't moderate this forum,

How did you come to that conclusion?

you sure spend a lot of time here.

I spend a lot of time everywhere on the board.

What is your point to questioning my point.

Because it is disruptive and disrespectful, not only to the Masons but to the board AND it is against the T&C, which you agreed to when you registered.

and so far, all I've seen is a belittling statement calling my opinion as a bible rant, which is flaming in itself, yet you said nothing.

I've seen little compared to what you are doing here. Baiting and disruption.

Hopefully the good people of the world see the depth of the cover-up.

I'm sure they will. No problem there. Now can you continue with the topic by showing decorum?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
please let me know if we should post anymore on this forum.
I realy want to know.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

If you are a Master Mason, you are on the third step of the 33 steps to freemasonry.

You still have 30 levels above you.

How can you claim that there are no conspiracies?

Yet you defend secrets that you don't even know about?

Are you not concerned about the eternal consequences you bring
upon yourself, your friends, your family.

You swore an oath on the bible. Yet you give the bible lip service?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The conspiracy and darkness of the rich is always unspoken. The true madness of humanity...

I am the black dragon!

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Wolfheart]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I am actually a 32nd degree Scotish rite mason as well as a 3rd degree master mason. unfortunately it will take quite some time to reach the honorary degree of 33rd. But I still don't have the inside scoop like you do.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Is there any information that the Vatican is riddled with Freemasonry? Yes, there is, and the report is from a Catholic author!

"Paul VI made us of a sinister symbol, used by Satanists in the sixth century, that had been revived at the time of Vatican Two. This was a bent or broken cross, on which was displayed a repulsive and distorted figure of Christ, which the black magicians and sorcerers of the Middle Ages had made use of to represent the Biblical term, 'Mark of the Beast'. Yet not only Paul VI, but his successors, the two John-Pauls, carried that object and held it up to be revered by crowds, who had not the slightest idea that it stood for Antichrist." ["Broken Cross: Hidden Hand In The Vatican", by Piers Compton, p. 71; also quoted by Dr. Cathy Burns, "Billy Graham and His Friends", p. 424].
Pope Paul VI was the first Anti-Pope, but he was followed by both John Pauls, both of whom displayed the Twisted Cross. Now, let us return to Pier Compton's book to see the connection with Pope Paul VI and Freemasonry.

"Within a few days of Paul's return to Rome ... Pope Paul let it be known that Rome ... was ready to take a new look at secret societies." [Ibid.]

Flashpoint Magazine listed some specific officials under Paul VI who were Masons.

"In fact, many of those close to Paul VI were Masons, such as Monsignor Pasquale Macchi who was Paul VI's private secretary (initiated April 23, 1958). Monsignor Mario Rizzi (initiated September 16, 1969), Cardinal Ugo Polatti (initiated February 17, 1969), and Monsignor Franceso Marchiasano (initiated February 4, 1961). Paul VI himself has been purported to be a Mason."

www.cuttingedge.org...

This is why I state that the church system, specifically tied to the Knights Templer, and ROMAN Catholics, all one thing in common.

TO hide the eternal damning truth that they are the society of anti-christs, and their leader is preparing to become "Lord of Man"

Boy are they going to be dissapointed at the outcome.

I am the Parakletos. The chance to repent is quickly fading

That is the truth.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Manasseh]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

please answer my question when you have a second.
I am trying to communicate in a very civil maner. I am asking in a very clear way so as not to confuse anyone.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If you are a Master Mason, you are on the third step of the 33 steps to freemasonry.
You still have 30 levels above you.
How can you claim that there are no conspiracies?
Yet you defend secrets that you don't even know about?
Are you not concerned about the eternal consequences you bring
upon yourself, your friends, your family.
You swore an oath on the bible. Yet you give the bible lip service?

OK, try this one on for size. I'm a 33rd Degree Mason.
There are no Masonic conspiracies. Bad men who have been or are Masons? Certainly. After all, we are human beings.
We do not "defend secrets that we don't even know about" (what ever that means)
Most of us that I know are, indeed, concerned about "eternal consequences" to that end I pray daily and attend church regularly.
I have no clue what you mean by "lip service" so I'll leave it alone.

All that being said, since you think the 33rd Degree is all-important, how about this?

I pay my dues to the Symbolic Lodge (1st - 3rd Degrees) I also pay my dues to the Scottish Rite (4th - 33rd Degree). Do you know that If I were to be suspended from the Lodge (1st - 3rd Degree) or worse yet, expelled for what ever reason, I am NO LONGER a 33rd Degree Mason either?

You see, those Master Masons whom (as you so eloqently put it) "don't know squat" are the very foundation stone of Freemasonry and there is NO degree higher or more important than Master Mason (3rd Degree). There are degrees beyond that build "upon", but not "above" the third.

Sorry to disappoint. But then again, your purpose is obviously to bait as has been pointed out before, so I don't imagine you care anyway, and that's shame, for there is much you could learn if you'd accept the fact that we Masons who post here are not "defending the lies" as you said. In fact, in this case were refuting them!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I am actually a 32nd degree Scotish rite mason as well as a 3rd degree master mason. unfortunately it will take quite some time to reach the honorary degree of 33rd. But I still don't have the inside scoop like you do.

Woah. Hold the pickles and onions, please. Something seems a bit off, even to me ( who isn't "skilled" in various matters ) I had a book that detailed a lot about masons a long time ago and in your other thread ( ATS Post ) you said you've only been with the masons for 2 years and you are supposedly advanced that far? From my readings, it takes quite a bit of learning, reading and understanding that I am surprised they had so many meetings to bump you that quickly.

It borders on fishy. Its like me saying I 32 years old, have 3 Ph.D's but only have been going to college for 1 year. Somewhere, it doesn't add up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join