It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Human ETs!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Where is it?

I realised the other day I've not come across anything that could be considered tangible evidence of human-like ETs. Although channelings and stories are often quite persuasive I don't think I've read anything that really should convince me. I do believe in Greys because of Dr Jacobs' extensive research and analysis of implants.

So where are the photos of the Pleiadians, the Andromedans and the Vegans etc? I've been going up and down like a yo-yo about human evolution (I'm NOT a creationist). I think Cremo and Thompson have been discredited and all the genetic evidence points to humans evolving on Earth.

But then I still have issues just saying that Pleiadians dont exist. Gilliland for example. Everyone who goes there sees spacecraft and crazy things like that. But he's saying that it all started when he met a female Pleiadian called Blajee and that Earth humans are a mixture of other ET races. I can't make my mind up and none of it fits together.

Lets fit the right pieces together shall we?

*If you read this thread, find it interesting but dont have any input please could you leave a comment anyway to help get it running. Thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Space_Ed

Exactly! Where are the pictures and or video? And although we don't have this kind of proof that would convince the majority, I still believe it is probable. Good luck in finding the information you seek

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I've never seen any evidence of human ETs, either. I saw an interview on Project Camelot with a man named Dan Burisch who claims he works with human descent aliens. If you haven't seen them yet you should check them out. It might just be a story, but who knows!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Here's a thread with some interesting encounter descriptions. Btw, what would you consider evidence of human looking ETs? Photos of human looking beings?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i have a dead paleadian in a freezer in my basement
i ran across it while hiking in the woods

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

the evidence is you...lol

our DNA

our soul matrix

you will find out soon enough

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The only form of evidence is in eyewitness accounts. As for the accounts there are many. Not only modern ufology or disclosure, but also myths of the native peoples. And stories of the humans from Andromeda healing South American villagers.

www.ufotimetravel.com...

The Apunians are believed to be a kind race of people originating from the direction of the Andromeda star constellation who's ancestors had visited Earth in more ancient times in the places which we now call Peru and possibly even Mexico. That was about 2500 years ago. They were supposidly the ones responsible for creating the Nazca lines and stone wall cities such as Cuzco. Their UFOs appear in shape ranging from the classic saucer to the more exotic craft of an airplain with folding wings. Apu of course is not the only planet they inhabit since another known planet of their's may be or is called "Itibi-Ra", or at least possibly from the same federation of worlds

This article continues to explain contact and a group of humans that heal the villagers.

I really enjoyed watching these videos (but then I prefer ordianary grass roots people to any cia or militia connected black op account): www.youtube.com...

A man in Brazil's contact with Pleiadians that warns of coming earth changes and help with warnings and agriculture when it will harder to grow crops, so humans will survive what is to come.

I believe the reason why accounts are less prevalent is because I had read that the US was grey territory. South America and various parts of Europe are involved to a much larger extent with human types, (pleiadians, nordics, sirians, those from Andromeda). Those in the limelight here are US primarily, and only a few seem to be bringing up the pleieadian types, mainly from a marketing perspective it seems because this is the US free enterprise way of doing things).

I found this interesting disclosing the races: www.youtube.com...
One of my worries with nordic/pleiadian types, is that they are said to be one of our nordic parenting races. I could see an explotiation of this being done by a negative grey/nazi collaboration as my own childhood memory links greys and nazis. A very human looking arian grey hybrid could easily be passed off as a pleiadian, except they would be lacking the positivity, and instead be a trap for those believing in the "good guys" so to speak. The thing that offsets this is the involvement in South America and remote places, with these positive groups. I would like to actually find some proof of encounters that take place previous to the whole 40s and operation paperclip where said to relocate to US, South America and even Antarctica.

A connection between the nordics and the bird tribes of native legends may exist:

www.livinginthelightms.com...

The story of the Peacemaker of the 5 Nations of New York is that he was born to a virgin mother and knew at an early age he was to spread the word of peace. Leaving his home at a early age the Peacemaker traveled to what is now New York . He brought the Great Law to the people . The Five Nations were borne , bringing peace to the land....

I asked Higgens 'who were the Bird Tribe?' and he said...." look to the Nordic." I didn't understand at first what he was saying. After thinking about this for awhile I remember his discription of the Pleiadians. He said that the Sirians are closer to looking like the Nordic people, but true Nordic looking ones are from the Pleiades but are more see-thru. I then re-read the book Journey into the New Millennium by Wendy Munro. On page 132 it states that the Pleiadians were originally know as the Bird Tribe.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have seen aliens. They do exist. I have no proof other than my honesty.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Have you seen the human types the OP is requesting evidence of? Someone other than a grey or reptilian? I saw a grey when I was 5, but now I am really searching for our human type allies.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Errr...how about the Secret Service ET i posted on my thread?

Not human at all- Not even close.

They're out there

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Interesting, Mystiq, thanks for the info.

Add one more who has met the human looking visitors, yep, back in the 80s. I still receive occasional "postcards" from them which I would post if the current atmosphere on the board was more open to experiencers/contactees sharing the details. Maybe now that school is back in session....hmmm..

STM

[edit on 8/30/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion52
I've never seen any evidence of human ETs, either. I saw an interview on Project Camelot with a man named Dan Burisch who claims he works with human descent aliens. If you haven't seen them yet you should check them out. It might just be a story, but who knows!

Ah I've come across that guy before. A few other ATSers managed to make a convincing case that his background is completely fictional and made up. They seemed certain that his background was far less impressive than he says it is and that he'd made things up. So for the minute I think I think I'll put his testimony in the 'story' pile. I'd link the thread but I don't think I will be able to find it. I will put it up if I do.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

the evidence is you...lol

our DNA

our soul matrix

you will find out soon enough

I've looked into that a bit and I dont think there much reason to think that our DNA is extraterrestrial. I messaged the moderator Byrd about this and he, correctly, said:

"The genetic signatures all point to a terrestrial origin for humans. If we weren't terrestrial beings, we could not use grafts and hormones from other terrestrial species. Nor would genetic studies reveal and confirm cultural movements of groups of peoples (and bolster linguistic connections as well as artifacts and physical traits.)

Remember that hominid lineage goes back around 5 million years and more, and can cladistically and genetically be traced along those lines (been some interesting work in the field from Africa recently, and there was a rather lovely NatGeo program within the past month on tracing the genes "out of Africa".) The protohominids are fairly well established though there are some gaps. Research in linguistics on "non-human grammars" also points to evolutionary evidence.

...and then there's the bones -- structure, function, and form -- down to the pathologies. If humans did not evolve on Earth from more primitive forms, we could not usefully use lab animals to research brain function, neurology, new drugs, grafts, learning abilities, knowlege transfer -- or anything else."

This guy has worked in the human genome project and is a serious academic. I myself am a biomedical science undergrad and although my experience and understanding is nothing like his I have to agree with him. It would nicely fit the theories and testimony of witnesses if we were of extraterrestrial origin but due to the type of evidence previously stated I just dont think that can be right. Although at the moment I am open to us having ET genes put in by Anunnaki or other beings.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Space_Ed]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I would love for you to share this, though I also know how hard some posters can be. For many who are past the proof stage, they need to know what is going on. And the positive is so much harder to find.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My feeling here is that if we have extra terrestrial origins, it will show on a soul level and not a biological level, for reasons logically explained above. I have met many people who have awareness or memories of other worlds, in a way that's similar to terrestrial past life recall, and as much as it scares me silly, I have vague memories of the same...unformed and not explored as yet, but definitely there.

As for genetic material that has been added by other off planet races...where we are at the present tells us it's a bit unlikely, but what do we know? Not much I bet! Non-discovery of a phenomenon doesn't make it not exist....electricity was always there in the form of lightening, but it's only in the last half second of history that we have learned to make it useful to us. Maybe the discovery of an alien element to who we are will only happen when there are enough of us to investigate, and we are ready to deal with the results. Maybe, infact, it's been hidden from us because we are *not* ready.

Just my thoughts....back to the biology....

Cait

[edit on 30-8-2008 by caitlinfae]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I have seen aliens. They do exist. I have no proof other than my honesty.

Yeah I believe you but did they look human?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Here's a thread with some interesting encounter descriptions. Btw, what would you consider evidence of human looking ETs? Photos of human looking beings?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM

Thanks for those links. If I was a skeptic I'd probably be saying something along the lines of, "ROFL Hahaha yeah four made-up stories thats proof they exist
" The only things in those links that add any credibility at all is that the description of the large belts is mirrored by other accounts I've seen...

...and that there were mentions of 'Earth changes' and catastrophes which have popped up a lot since that alleged contact took place in the 1980s. I'm not saying those stories are fictional but there is literally no evidence that any of those tales are true.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
The only form of evidence is in eyewitness accounts. As for the accounts there are many. Not only modern ufology or disclosure, but also myths of the native peoples. And stories of the humans from Andromeda healing South American villagers.

www.ufotimetravel.com...

The Apunians are believed to be a kind race of people originating from the direction of the Andromeda star constellation who's ancestors had visited Earth in more ancient times in the places which we now call Peru and possibly even Mexico. That was about 2500 years ago. They were supposidly the ones responsible for creating the Nazca lines and stone wall cities such as Cuzco. Their UFOs appear in shape ranging from the classic saucer to the more exotic craft of an airplain with folding wings. Apu of course is not the only planet they inhabit since another known planet of their's may be or is called "Itibi-Ra", or at least possibly from the same federation of worlds

This article continues to explain contact and a group of humans that heal the villagers.

I really enjoyed watching these videos (but then I prefer ordianary grass roots people to any cia or militia connected black op account): www.youtube.com...

A man in Brazil's contact with Pleiadians that warns of coming earth changes and help with warnings and agriculture when it will harder to grow crops, so humans will survive what is to come.

Thanks for the links. I thought the Brazilian was pretty believable. Especially because it is so non-sensationalist. The Pleiadians make human mistakes and keep trying and failing to do something. The 'experiencer' wanted to experience something amazing but couldn't because the Pleiadians couldn't do it. Lol I can definately believe that. Apparently the experiencer is a Lawyer too which in a way adds credibility. I like that video I think I'll be saving that.

Ah yeah the Nazca lines and the stones at Cuzco. I find it very hard to believe that primitive hunter-gatherers made those lines. From what I know the masonry of the wall at Cuzco surpasses what many modern-day masons can do. I've not heard of The Apunians but if you are right about that being what the locals believe I don't see any real reason not to believe it.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Space_Ed]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Interesting, Mystiq, thanks for the info.

Add one more who has met the human looking visitors, yep, back in the 80s. I still receive occasional "postcards" from them which I would post if the current atmosphere on the board was more open to experiencers/contactees sharing the details. Maybe now that school is back in session....hmmm..

STM

[edit on 8/30/2008 by seentoomuch]

Yes please share your experiences with us! Tell us about the postcards and everything else.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Who says you HAVE to make your mind up?

Making a decision before you have firm proof either way for just the sake of establishing one belief or another is silly.

Wisdom is admitting that you don't know and keeping your mind open to both possibilities.

I lean more toward the they do exist answer myself but that is only from the basis of a personal experience I had as a child, but as you can tell I am still not decided because although this being may have been one of them... there may be other answers as well. And seeing as I cannot and was told WILL NOT remember what was said during the encounter until the time is right.. there is no way for me to make a solid decision.

I must remain open to possibilities.

btw. I love your sig. first quote is one of my favorites

[edit on 30-8-2008 by NephraTari]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join