It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best EyeWitness Account Ever of the Phoenix Craft!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
www.ufoevidence.org...

Here is a brief synopsis of what he saw. Please take the time to read his entire story. It's well worth it. Thanks.

"My wife Bobbi; my 10 year old son Hal; my 13 year old grandson Damien, and I all saw the same thing and agree completely together in our descriptions of what happened. For us the event began shortly after 8:00 PM on March 13, 1997.

...the outline of the structure... was... perfectly balanced, sharp-edged and geometrical. The leading tip was pointed and the ends of both arms were squared off. The five lights were set perfectly into the structure in balance with each other, with the leading light set in the middle up front right behind the pointed tip. Each of its two arms had two lights set in them evenly spaced from the center front light with the last lights on each arm set in the structure just in front of the squared-off ends.

As to it's altitude above me, it was so close that at first I felt oppressed by its presence because it covered so much total area in our neighborhood and it was impossibly low. My first impression was that it was about 100 feet up in the air.

...the last light on the tip of the right arm passed slowly overhead directly perpendicular to the point where my wife and I were standing. I... could get a good look at it from directly underneath.

The diameter of the light was at least 6 or 7 feet across;..."

[edit on 30-8-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Very interesting! Did you get any pictures?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

This is apparently the same thing that then Governor Symington saw pass overhead. There don't seem to be any photos of this and I believe it's because people were so astonished they didn't want to look away.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. I remember seeing his testimony on the DVD "Out of the Blue", which is one of the best UFO docs I have ever seen. Good stuff!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Yes, very good post! I actually was living in the Phoenix area at the time of this event, but unfortunately was out of town that evening.

No one has any pictures of the triangular....'vessel'...but what got everyone's attention were the (fairly obvious, to me) flares that were deployed to the South and West....to attract notice and provide a 'cover story'....so the media grabbed on, like well-trained dogs, and the diversion was well underway.

Of course, Symington sealed the deal with the ridiculous "press conference" a few days later....joking about it, with a guy in an 'alien' suit. Disgusting.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes exactly! I was originally going to do this post on my belief that the 'Phoenix lights' that everyone has seen all the photos of were indeed flares dropped by the military in a pattern that was meant to mimic the shape of the craft, but I couldn't find anything to back it up.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Really? I did not know that. That's one of the few UFO videos that I've never watched all the way through. I will now though.

new topics

top topics

join