It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic plague hits UK. This is why.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is from my other post I made, but again just added more fuel to this way of seeing things. I am not trying to make anything up for the sake of attention, bt for the sake that improbable as things may seem, its always good to be on the look out at every angle.
Are there hidden messages in the media and symbolims to suggest maybe something is hapenning that we do not understand or see?

Looking at the amount of missing data and security and defence issues while the UK is at war in Iraq, it makes you think that its bad timing to start losing data after data. Does the reason go beyond normal headline story telling, a view where many would not believe even if it was true?

I have heard so many stories now in the UK of Vital secrets stored in Memory sticks and CDs that the situation is like a pandemic. It’s like a common illness that has hit the government. It is either its conspiracy to cause real damage to the UK in the form of negligence or its done on purpose to terrify the nation.

Something is not right here, are there people on the inside causing all these problems so that one day terror groups and criminals get their hands on information so that the British government can implement a Order out of Chaos type situation to imprison the freedoms of the people even further?

In another thread that I created which is about how the UK is becoming demonic or under the cloud or some evil unseen force. I see that Britain has some how become more like Saddam’s old Iraq in the nature of its policies like some gigantic swap in Karma.

I feel like the UK is becoming a sitting duck waiting to be asked to be caught or at shot for reasons unknown. Are individuals being bewitched by Angelic or demonic forces that make them forget vital information that could pose a risk to national security?

Phone calls database considered
Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman Chris Huhne called the proposals "an Orwellian step too far".
news.bbc.co.uk...

Here is a list of stories and links that the UK has mounted up over lost data.

Key Personal Data On Stolen MoD Laptop
A laptop stolen from a Royal Navy officer contained personal details of 600,000 people, the Ministry of Defence has confirmed.
news.sky.com... %20MoD%20Laptop&lpos=Home_0

Terrorism cell' data stick missing
www.ananova.com...

Blunders prompt more care of data
news.bbc.co.uk...
Hunt begins for missing data on prison officers
A computer company delivering the national identity card scheme was frantically hunting yesterday for a lost computer drive containing 5,000 personnel files, including the private details of prison officers.
www.timesonline.co.uk...

HSBC loses customers' data disc
news.bbc.co.uk...

Medical documents found in street
news.bbc.co.uk...

NHS in East publishes data loss
news.bbc.co.uk...

Discs 'worth £1.5bn' to criminals
Two missing computer discs containing the personal details of 25 million people could be worth up to £1.5bn to criminals, say the Lib Dems.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Firm 'broke rules' over data loss
Home Secretary Jacqui Smith has blamed a private contractor for losing the details of thousands of criminals, held on a computer memory stick.

news.bbc.co.uk...
Millions of L-driver details lost
news.bbc.co.uk...

More MoD laptop thefts revealed
Defence Secretary Des Browne says a probe into the loss of a laptop with details of 600,000 people has uncovered two similar thefts since 2005.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Thousands at risk after data loss

Around 15,000 Standard Life customers could be at risk of fraud after their personal details were lost by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
news.bbc.co.uk...

Thousands hit by breaches of data
Personal data breaches affecting thousands of people have been uncovered by BBC Scotland's Investigations Unit.
The information was revealed through freedom of information requests to NHS boards, councils and police forces.
These included lost patient notes, information on sex offenders and compromised payroll data.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Sweden misplaces military secrets
Sweden's military is investigating a major security breach after a member of staff left a memory stick holding classified data on a public computer.
news.bbc.co.uk...

So how many times does it take for it to get sorted out? Why no encryptions for data in which only staff can be able to access them? I mean films like James Bond and Mission Impossible make out we have these securities all the time and yet we cannot handle important data.

Is the truth that all this will lead to a new order or system where all data has to go through a new system? ID cards with complete control of every Firm and money making company plugged into some super computer encrypted information whilst having one governor handling all your information?

Talk about stage 1 of the Mark of the Beast, its like its done on purpose to force it on us, sometimes spiritual forces will bewitch the public so the nation is imprisoned.
Those who know about Bible prophecy will know the angle I am coming from but other views and topics cross this Thread also.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The BBC have a new TV series called Demons, maybe someone knows about it or its just a coincidence I guess. London is so full of wierd looking people, maybe they want blood or something.
www.digitalspy.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
The UK is becoming Iraq.

Not even slightly.

A multi-party state with essentially free speech and a lack of overbearing government intervention in business, where the police and the military are very much seperate entities and at least one chamber of government is against the authoritarian measures of the last few years is not the same as Saddam's Iraq.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jBrereton

Originally posted by The time lord
The UK is becoming Iraq.

Not even slightly.

A multi-party state with essentially free speech and a lack of overbearing government intervention in business, where the police and the military are very much seperate entities and at least one chamber of government is against the authoritarian measures of the last few years is not the same as Saddam's Iraq.

It might not be right now but the mechanisms might be in place to do so, but spiritually the shadow of Iraq's past has clouded certain areas of politics and law and order into the same light but in small amounts that keep growing.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
you sir are completely insane

i don't need proof because evidently neither do you

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 17364528409

Well if I investigated like journalist or a paranormal investigator I may be able to prove it, but I doubt I would ever go that deep into it and if I did it could cause more trouble than its worth, then again if they try anything I have a few tricks to fall onto.

Oh there are the goodies out there too, London is getting very busy with all this since its a financial capital, no wonder crime and chaos is the order of the capital these days. Iraq Babylon is home to Evil Demons locked in the Abyss, and a certain Angel has the key to it, guess America and Britian may have dislodged them as the bad Karma of Saddam Hussian wants to spread into the mind of our politics.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
All I can say is....I'm glad I'm not mentally trapped by religion. Must be quite frightening to believe you can see demons and other supernatural beings within people, especially since these things are created in the mind.

I sincerely hope that one day, Timelord, you free your mind from the cage that it is in, and when/if you do just remember that what you believed was not your fault.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Well I could investigate and get my cross and camera out, prefer someone else did it I have nothing to prove for my self for it. I guess some people are doing that already and they are more likely to be right. There may be some goodies out there too so don't want to spoil it for them either, for all we know they could be our guides and the political problems is in the air like a negative energy spirit and is not really something physical. I don't need to prove anything it will do it self.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Why is it that only Christians and "Satanists" believe in demons? Two sides of the same coin, both enforcing each other, needing each other to survive, a paradox that has been approached and in some part answered by more philosphical and learned scholarship of christian mystery school texts. Its time to stop living in fear and being controlled by someone elses prejudices and unimaginative paradigms. Religion and personal worship is a wonderful thing and unfortunately is constantly tainted by the narrow perceptive tunnels enforced by middle men religious organisations and archaic dogma. Do yourself a favour, if your going to believe in demons/angels hell etc..and the others, at least create your own pardigm view, your own perceptive tunnel, strip away the programming , take responsibility for your own actions and be master of your own world or be enslaved by someone elses. I suggest a gnostic route to "christian" understanding and religous metaphoric analysis.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am thinking from my self individually and its not what is written in the Bible or some film that gives insight to these things, at least the Bible gives some reference of what is going on as for me it started the other way round really where things did not seem as one would imagine.

Some people believe in it some seem to see it first hand. There are things going on that is just beyond our realm of perception some are sensative to it and some are not. But as people don't relate to it or sense it or see glimpses of it compared to people who completely deny it is an open invitation of being caught off guard. Sometimes its a blessing to be ignorant but the danger is like not knowing terrorist cells are being set up somewhere where live. Like 9/11 we were all ignorant of the dangers and then in one day the world changed with chain reactions of problems after problems that came out of it. If now this chain reaction has openned a door way to hell then we could be in further trouble than we can imagine.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Wars in the Heavens

Satan has a host of angels at his command. Among the ranks of his confederation of invisible agents are thrones, dominions, principalities, powers, and rulers of darkness. The Bible is clear that there are wars continually going on in the unseen world. Most of those angelic confrontations involve the dominion and control of the nations of this world. It should never be lost on the mind of any Christian or prophecy student that Satan commands a host of demonic armies that tend to dominate international affairs, and seeks to dominate the affairs of every nation. In some nations, he has virtual control, while in other nations his control is limited due to the blessed perpetual fertilization of God’s word. This is just one reason that missionary endeavors around the world are so important. Most of us can recall the iron curtain that descended across the European continent. It symbolized the fact that there are barriers to freedom that can be erected anywhere. Likewise, there is an Islamic curtain that has been erected across much of Africa, the Middle East and Asia. But there also exists barriers and buttresses in the spiritual world that work to obstruct the spirit of God’s truth, and the spreading of the seed of his Gospel. These unseen forces of evil battle daily with the holy angels of God. They also battle to manipulate the governments and leaders of nations. In fact, the day is coming when God will withdraw his restrainer and allow the agents of Satan to gather all nations into the Valley of Decision, Armageddon. (Revelation 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.)

Text

focusonjerusalem.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The missing data frantics is currently calmed down now, it is not heard as much these days, well apart from T-Mobile which passed on information to the other brands. Not that important is it?

news.bbc.co.uk...

Staff at mobile phone company T-Mobile passed on millions of records from thousands of customers to third party brokers, the firm has confirmed.

Details emerged after the firm alerted the information commissioner, who said his office was preparing a prosecution.

Christopher Graham said brokers had sold the data to other phone firms, who then cold-called the customers as their contracts were due to expire.

A T-Mobile spokesman said the data had been sold "without our knowledge".

Text

Maybe someone or something is trying to cause havoc out there in a spiritual sense that even they do not know why they are doing so.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by The time lord]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join