It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic plague hits UK. This is why.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The UK is becoming Iraq.

Everyone knows that ever since the War in Iraq that the UK is becoming a big brother society and measures are becoming tighter in our everyday lives. Political Correctness is like a magic wond to get one over UK basic Christian morals and turning them upside down.

How the current UK mirrors Saddam's Iraq.

I am seeing a pattern that Saddam Hussein used on his people and ever since this Iraq war, we have adopted his dictatorship in spiritual form. He was evil anyway and evil and evil spirits go hand in hand. Then add the scriptual evidence through history and religion to add that Iraq was formally the place where the Garden of Eden stood between - The River Tigres and Euphraties. This area as described in Revelation and parts of the Bible is a centre point of demonic evil and fallen Angels and the Abyss.

This is where it ties up:

www.timesonline.co.uk...

No-one was immune. His intelligence services spied on government ministers, business leaders, school teachers, journalists, judges. They spied on members of his own family. They even spied on each other. Under Saddam's leadership Iraq became a country in which everybody, without exception, knew that they were being watched at all times, and in which everybody knew that the price of disloyalty - real or perceived - was torture, imprisonment or death. This was the defining characteristic of his regime. Iraq was - notoriously - the 'Republic of Fear'.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Councils are recruiting 'citizen snoopers' to report litter louts, dog foulers and even people who fail to sort out their rubbish properly. The 'environment volunteers' will also be responsible for encouraging neighbours to cut down on waste. The move comes as local authorities dish out £100 fines to householders who leave out too much rubbish or fail to follow recycling rules.

Reasons:

www.users.bigpond.com...

Babylon is todays Iraq.

In religions of Assyria and Babylon Demons were to be found in plenty, independent spirits used to explain all the minor problems that afflicted men while the Gods were concerned with more important matters. A common theory is that the notion was adopted by the Jews during the exile in Babylon and brought home to Jerusalem on their release. Here the Demons were given a ruler, Beelzebub (Son of Baal), one of the Gods of Tyre, and the power to take control of human minds. For the Jews it must have provided a very useful explanation for mental illnesses and anything else that medical knowledge could not explain.

Conclusion:

The UK has brought a large demonic plague along with them, when they took Saddam out of power and to me it seems it has infected the minds of UK officials in the same way Saddam was harvesting them.

How do I know do I have proof:

I don't think its just people in power, but the worst kind of evil spirits are wearing down the people who care. I have seen many people that don't quite add up as being too human, I don't know if there are good and bad entities helping out but I figured if they are beings of the light, why are they having kids and engaging in human affairs?

I can spot that much more than the average person and see just about what is going on, I feel torn in taking a leap of faith but feel like I am falling into a trap. Even writing here I feel it is a risk but in a Religious sense its the ultimate duty to tell, I think God would want that. Like I said I can see the demonic entities as people or within them, hard to tell the difference almost like people carry them on. Maybe its their souls I don't know that I tune into. But I my self experienced ever since the UK and US invaded Iraq everything seemed to have gone demonic around me or spiritual and I am not sure if its a leap of faith or like Revelation 6 and 9 to do with Locust demons judging the Earth but in invisible demonic possession forms.

Many people on here have said how they have experienced entities, Grays, demons and all sorts.
www.fillthevoid.org...

Youtube Radio interview Alien Invasion from Area 51.
www.youtube.com...

I am just saying this, and you can take it or leave it, either way a bit of ridicule might help if its really that real.

-----
Mod Edit. Added 'ex' tags.

[edit on 13/9/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Interesting perspective and I do agree with you to some extant although I am not sure that Saddams torture and genocide can realistically be compared with over zealous policing of litterers and dog owners.

Still...you made me smile!!!

:-)

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
your missing a fact tho, that this isnt anything new

the tactics are new, and the methods are new

but political beat downs have been handed out for all of our known history

being punked by the govt is nothing new, in fact, its one of our oldest most reliable facts of existance lol

just wanted to point that out...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Jeez, where the hell in the UK do you live?

Your post is complete and utter boll***s imo.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan

Jeez, where the hell in the UK do you live?

Your post is complete and utter boll***s imo.

I am sorry you see things that way, but you have to see things from a spiritual point of view. Look at how America is becoming in tune to Marshal Law -( Alex Jones) see how the UK is top spot for CCTV and political correctness gone mad. You have to understand the spiritual world otherwise you will never have your eyes open.

I am sorry to say I have seen my fair share of oddities going on. People seem less like people these days. Our sunsets are covered in Chemtrails, our foods becoming less orgainic and tap water becoming a risk to floride let alone tonnes of other issues. But what I see is a stencil of Saddam's Iraq being slowly mirrored on UK society and for large groups and politics to decide these fates it takes another power to string it togteher. Along with agreeing to ban crosses or even mentioning the name of Jesus Christ and even anything religious in Christmas is turning into an arguemnt or a court battle.

I am sorry to say but something demonic is going on, I have seen for my self its effects without going too deep into it and anyone can catch the demonic flu. It's like the save bubble that once was is thinning like the ozone layer. Those tearing down the spiritual armour in society and faith are getting the upper hand in all this while we lose the watered down freedoms that have turned to oil that makes us slip up. The process of slipping up is then patched with a carpet that sticks to your feet and its hard to get out of the square that forces you in.

Take it how you like but if you can see the spiritual side you will see how society will be copying where Saddam and Iraq left off, if my theory is correct. But Even News broadcasters have said that we have freed Iraq and Imprisoned British society in the process. Accept to see more swap overs slowing taking place.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Do you actually live in the UK? You seem to quote a lot of things from the US.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Try these

www.rewtube.com...
www.rewtube.com...
www.rewtube.com...

Anyways, in short they have figured out if we all model ourselves as selfish non-aultuistic beings and we can spy on each other then we have a stable society. It's complete balls, but they are actually trying to keep religion (hence spirituality) out of it!!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I completely agree with Wotan. Complete what he said. The UK's got problems, yes, mainly in the form of 5 foot tall hooded creatures and Entrepe-**$%££*-neurs, but there's no "demonic plague", and we are DEFINITELY nothing like Iraq.

On another note, did you ever see the thread on the 2012 Olympics? Brilliantly done. Shows the promotional video to have coercive subliminal messages of alien invasion and the logo to be a rearrangement of the word Zion. Probably nothing, but interesting nonetheless.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
[edit on 3-9-2008 by Sendran]

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Sendran]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't think people understand how its working, its a gradual process in which things are happening, it won't happen over night. I am tieing this with the gradual process of the NWO which I don't think is just mans undoing. I am going back to what prophecy says and how mankind will give all the power to one Demonic Leader if not the Devil him self.

Children are told to spy on neighbours and family and did not Saddam do that when parents did not support him and were persecuted if they did not?
There seems to be a swap going on here and its like some magic spell. The UK policies are behaving very old Iraq in tone of nature like a nation possessed and under a Satanic cloud.

Well if the Abyss has been openned as mentioned in the Bible then the Invasion has started already, depending on its nature if its Good or Bad on mankind.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I agree with what you have to say. Seems like you are in touch with what is happening around us at this time. I believe we need to get in control of our thoughts at all times. Lose the ego and the negativity. Become a projector and project what we would all like to see in this world. This did not come out exactly how I wanted but I have felt for some time that we make our world to the most extent and there is power in numbers. It has been used against us and we have seen it work. Where would you like to go? I believe change is going to happen through those that are coming together. Your thoughts make you!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It IS possible that an infectous agent is involved that can spread, there are many posts in here about how tosoplasmosis has been found to infect rats. And you would not be the first to draw a correlation between the defeat of another nation and a simutaneous uptake on similar behavior on the part of the victorious nation.

It could well be that when a country is defeated it is bled dry of an aggresive behavior organism of some sort (wouldn't be the first time disease and demonolgy have crossed in terms of peoples beliefs)

Or it simply could be acultural phenomena, war changes people, an enemies tactics are picked up.

There would of course be no direct evidence for a disease being the culprit but it also isn't that far fetched either

Your not though the first person to notice this phenomena in war though, I remain open to the cause until some evidence is presented, the phenomena however is there through human history.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Even writing here I feel it is a risk but in a Religious sense its the ultimate duty to tell, I think God would want that. Like I said I can see the demonic entities as people or within them, hard to tell the difference almost like people carry them on. Maybe its their souls I don't know that I tune into.

Yeah, it's not that people are often nasty, vicious little animals by nature. That explanation is far too simple. Instead it makes a lot more sense to believe that your neighbors are possessed by demons.

That type of thinking both amazes and scares me! Though I have to admit the premise made for a great movie. Frailty. Guy starts realizing that people are really demons, and he starts chopping them up with an axe. I think you would love the film. Here is the trailer…

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am sure of what I see, I have my own techniques to in how to see that much more further in through observation. It seems to be getting worse and its turning into some scarey movie scenrio. I have some flash backs of things that I have experienced with people in the past and only just about remember these things with people. I am seeing alot of variety of demonic species in people or demons disguised as people. Some things are bizzar and very unhumaniod in what we think as intelligent life, but only catch glimpses. But I can not prove it, and only stories of other people's experiences can help build the picture.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You actually see these demons? I don't mean an aura or anything, I mean more like Hollywood creations.

I'm not a believer in any religion, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to the possibility of such things. Maybe I just look at them differently, you call them demons, I call them crazy interphasic beings or whatever. It doesn't mean they don't exist.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
S'cuse the wee OT straying but I think the 'informing' thing has another twist...

As the recession begins to bite, basic amenities such as food and fuel start to hit the wallet, and more and more of those 'have's' who flouted their credit cards and loans only a few years ago begin to feel the economic bite, the percieved notion is that anyone who isnt a white anglo-saxon and in th esame 'debt-boat' is a target out to take the (percieved) valuable resources from the mouths of you and yours

I'll give myself as an example, less 'liquidity available' friends seem to have determined that I am up to illegal means to provide for my current lifestyle because I dont and have never bought into the house/car/credit lifestyle, yet am quite happy, content, and always have a tenner in my pocket for a beer of three

As a result I am gossiped about, speculated on whether I sell 'illegal things' to provide for myself, have been called an anarchist because I refuse to vote, and just recently, promoting the idea that you can be free of the national grid for electrical power with a little engineering ingenuity to be energy self-sufficient

If you're living in the UK in an average suburb, and debt-free, mortgage-free
credit-card-free and refuse to buy the latest consumer goods, you may as well be viewed by your neighbours as a rebel, terrorrist, anti-consumer, anti-social, and earn an anonymously phoned-in visit from the state-authorities as a result of turning your garden into a vegetable plot, your roof into a wind-farm, your diesel car to run on used takeaway oil

If you appear happy and comfortable in the midst of the current economic shyte-storm means (in the eyes of others) that you should be informed upon and investigated as to why you are so damn happy and content

The worse the economic situation gets, the more your neighbours and even friends will inform on others who are in less percieved difficulty than they are

[edit on 7-9-2008 by citizen smith]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hi There,

DrWho?

The UK is becoming Iraq.

Aw crap!
Whatever you do don't ask the yanks to liberate us...they'll kill us all.

WhichDr.:

Political Correctness is like a magic wond to get one over UK basic Christian morals and turning them upside down.

Allow me to bring you up to speed, old chap. The UK is a secular society, and may it forever be so. However, the predominantly practised religion in the UK is actually Islam, with Christian belief falling behind by a distant second. This is of course, much to my chagrin, that any religion is practiced in my country, but be that as it may, I do not perceive people by their beliefs...only their actions and agendas. It is of no concern to me what my fellow man believes, except when he seeks to change my way of life to his...then he will meet a brick wall! By the way, over here in ancient Albion, those who may have want to weild them, ie, witches, warlocks and wizards, use wands not wonds. You need to vacate the Tardis more often...you know, broaden the mind!

JonPertwee:

The move comes as local authorities dish out £100 fines to householders who leave out too much rubbish or fail to follow recycling rules.

Well at least they are not torturing us...yet! I wouldn't worry too much about this scam, it's all about generating revenue for the councils and government, even though the demonic Council Tax is supposed to be paying for that.

TomBaker:

The UK has brought a large demonic plague along with them...

Perhaps Britons are really the Nephilim? Could you tell me how America has been spared this plague, as it was the Americans whom actually took down Hussein?

PatrickTroughton:

...either way a bit of ridicule might help if its really that real.

Your wish is our command. Will some kind angel please inform me as to why I am actually posting to this thread of utter nonsense?

Best wishes

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The next step I see is the health service, where its playing judgement day on its people. Postcodes of your address determins now as a varible to decide how you get treated in order of importance.

Another way of demonstraiting this is how the Iraqi prisoners were treated by the UK/US millitary in a way that was the same if not worse than Saddam regime used on his people.

Can people not see how its like a mirror of how it was in that country and how people in the military picked up this virus of behavour that they them selves when reflecting on it brings shame to them like some possesed manor.

The order of importance is also down to life style now, if you smoke and drink and have health problems you are now scorned and judged unfit to be looked at like some animal when in fact people need help regardless of judgmental views. In the Middle East the nearest practice is called being a Dhimmi and the NHS is the same nowadays. I wonder who is running British NHS social classes at who they accept as beiing fit as a human being? The DHIMMICRATS, more foreigners of origin in the NHS dictating Dhimmi values on people.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is a Robbie Williams song, no not Robin Williams the actor.
This is what I am talking about, is this an example of reverse phycology if it is real world to dampen it all? He plays and implies a demonic entity possession in the video and has him shapeshift and appear possessed in nature in the visual effects.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
This is a Robbie Williams song, no not Robin Williams the actor.
This is what I am talking about, is this an example of reverse phycology if it is real world to dampen it all? He plays and implies a demonic entity possession in the video and has him shapeshift and appear possessed in nature in the visual effects.

So that is the Robbie Williams person that has been a big ta-do here? Hmmm...yes it has a euro-techno beat. And yes, he has a pretty face.

If you start seeing the "truth" in that...oh lordy; show mercy, and say you don't believe in abstinance as the only option.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am actually combining lots of different perspectives into this, looking at from a Christian point of view, Demonology, prophetic and spiritual point of views. Add to that my own experiences which I can say all have a common ground with how I see the world reshaping. But to be honest I really do not mind not being believed it has its good points when i'm not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join