It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions that Pro-Abortionists Can Never Explain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

1. The government can make it illegal for doctors to perform abortion but why would you do that? So that women who want an abortion, but cannot get it legally, resort to using coat hangers and endangering their lives? I think hear in Australia it is illegal for a minor to get cosmetic surgery unless it is needed.

2. I don't know who the hell would abort a DEVELOPING child a day before the due date. But the fact is until the baby is breeched, it is still considered a fetus so that is why the woman gets charged for killing her newborn baby.

Pushing past all the religious and spiritual stuff, I believe, what is considered the soul, is created after birth not during gestation.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well the way I see it, if the 'child/foetus' is inside the womans body then it is for her to decide as it is her body. Once born then it is both parents responsibility. If you dont like it, them simply keep your D*** in your pants!

As for the Government deciding on whether it is legal or not. As soon as something becomes illegal, it goes underground and becomes a health hazard and there will be plenty of people willing to do back street abortions ....... is that what you want?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterMan
reply to post by Gateway

Almost all of the women that I have ever known to have an abortion have all been on some sort of government assistance, whether that be welfare or foodstamps, ect. Using your logic they are also parasites, and I agree we should "abort" them as well.

Eye for an eye.

Not my logic, this is the logic of pro-abortionist. A full grown adult is capable of taking care of himself/herself and a little different than a fetus, or a toddler I would think.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xion329alpha

1. The government can make it illegal for doctors to perform abortion but why would you do that?

I'm talking from a strictly legal viewpoint. Roe v. Wade does not prevent the state from making it illegal for doctors to perform the medical procedure called abortion. There is no right of privacy re doctors' actions.

So it would follow that while the right to privacy could be used to argue a women's right to abortion, there is no legal way to force doctors to perform abortions. Or is there?

And if so, wouldn't that violate a doctor's rights if he or she believed abortion was against their religious beliefs?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Well the way I see it, if the 'child/foetus' is inside the womans body then it is for her to decide as it is her body.

ok.

Once born then it is both parents responsibility. If you dont like it, them simply keep your D*** in your pants!

I guess this is the crux of the question. Why is it the responsibility of the parents "once born" to take care of the baby, but not the responsibility of the parents to take care of the baby's life the day before it is born?

As for the Government deciding on whether it is legal or not. As soon as something becomes illegal, it goes underground and becomes a health hazard and there will be plenty of people willing to do back street abortions ....... is that what you want?

This has nothing to do with what I want. I'm just trying to understand the logic or rationale that pro-abortionist use to justify their position re abortion.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I dont know about your Roe v whoever law and personally i dont care to know.

All i am saying is that it is the carrier/womans right to do whatever she wants ..... it is her body and no-one elses.

As for the statement about people being on government benefits that have abortions, I know for a fact that this is not the case here in the UK.

There are many medical reasons why a woman can/should have an abortion. Doctors and Nurses that carry out or assist in this procedure normally do this willingly and are not forced to do them.

<< 1   >>

join