It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on fire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
U.F.O. BURNING? AMAZING FOOTAGE! YOU DECIDE

Filmed over the skies of BRAZIL in 2007

looks very wierd to me...object is large and is up in the air..

i feel for the pilots,unless this was one of their roboticly controlled ones..

you can see the craft melting while it tries to put the fire out with maneuvers

mx.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It is very strange indeed but it didn't seem to be going anywhere. It looks like it is moving but when zooming out it appears to stay in the same place. The turns and falls seems to follow the same path twice. ... Not sure what to make of it.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yes, have seen this video, its definatly not a ,meteor because its switches direction, We'll see what the debunkers have to say about this one. star and flag.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
U.F.O. BURNING? AMAZING FOOTAGE! YOU DECIDE

Filmed over the skies of BRAZIL in 2007
looks very wierd to me..hehe

Amazing footage indeed Skipper1975 especially when it turns a few times.
What could that be???
Thanks for posting.
strrd and flggd.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Youtube comments section seem to have it pretty well summed up as someone on a bridge in the distance with some fireworks.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TAWonATS

yes Tarifa37 said:

I saw this about a year ago,I think it was debunked as some bloke running back and forth on a motorway bridge with a large firework on a stick.Watch at 3.32 he goes behind a pillar on the bridge and comes out the other side.

You can't see the bridge or road as its so dark ,but you can see the road sign and the sparks dropping from the bridge as he walks or runs across it and turns and runs the other way,

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Radio controlled heli or airplane with fireworks attached?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What if its like a blimp or something i cant tell but there's no argument here that is definitely an unidentified flying object and it does appear to be on fire.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Guys I skipped forward to 3.32 mins and it does indeed appear as if it is someone holding a firework on a stick going behind the pillar of a raised motorway.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Yea your right Wtf if its been debunked get it off this site keep it on youtube where that garbage belongs

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That's interesting! the person on a bridge theory makes sense with regards to the movement but I would have thought the fireworks would have at least illuminated the immediate surroundings of the bridge but the exposure might have been locked on the camera so that only the brightest objects showed up.

It probably is someone on a bridge, there's very little sense of size or distance which doesn't help and the movements do correspond with someone on a bridge but I can't be completely sure because there isn't much else going on to give judge it by.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This was filmed in Piracicaba, Brazil on July 2007;
it was discussed here:

UFO in Piracicaba, Brazil July 2007 video.
The author of the video joined ATS and posted, here:

Originally posted by carlosdv
Hello,
The video from Youtube is mine, and I'd to start by saying this video is not fake, nor cgi. I don't have that kind of expertise.
It's most likely a small (not RC) fixed wing aircraft or helicopter with something burning on it, or hanging from below. The footage was taken right after I left a wedding party, and I had one too many glasses of wine. That's why the camera is shaking.
It's definitely an UFO, as it was flying and I can't tell what it is. It was far away enough that I couldn't hear any engine noise, most likely due to the freeway noise.
On the direction I was shooting there are no mountains or hills that would justify that angle. They'd be way lower and far, far away (something like 50 miles away). The object was flying at least 2-3 miles away from us, and it was faster than any air currents, so it can't be a balloon.
The image attached here is an image of the region, where's the city's airport and where's that RC club that was mentioned before.

The original file has more details, it was shot in AVI (with a digital camera canon S2 IS), but it's 168MB long, and Youtube wouldn't allow me to upload the entire video there. That's why I compressed it (though the entire lenght of the video is there).

The reason why the video is so short is because the car's driver decided to move closer, and I had to stop filming or else they'd leave me there. After about 1 minute, the thing went on a steep dive and we didn't see anything else.

I can upload the original video somewhere if anyone wants to take a look, but please do not publish it without my consent.

Thanks
Carlos

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I stand corrected

I wonder what is obstructing the view for about a second at 3.32 though? Looking at the film again it does indeed look like an RC plane of some description.

Reminds me of once, several years ago, I was traveling home late at night in a rural area with a friend when we both spotted an odd flying burning thing sort of floating about 500 metres away from us and about 50 metres in the air. My friend slammed the brakes on and we both sat flabbergasted for about a minute watching this thing until it dawned on me that it was actually a homemade hot-air balloon. Turns out some drunks in a nearby house had done it for laughs. Most convincing for the first minute though I have to say.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well to me this looks like it was filmed out in the country, or on the outskirts of town because at 3:36 you se this thing that looks like a cattle gate or something.
It looks like a bunch of sparklers or something taped to an RC plane, that's my best guess.

I think if hoaxers want to make there vid seem real they need to do a better job, maybe a little acting like a self interview on what they saw, really plan it out.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
This was filmed in Piracicaba, Brazil on July 2007;
it was discussed here:

UFO in Piracicaba, Brazil July 2007 video.
The author of the video joined ATS and posted, here:

Originally posted by carlosdv
Hello,
The video from Youtube is mine, and I'd to start by saying this video is not fake, nor cgi. I don't have that kind of expertise.
It's most likely a small (not RC) fixed wing aircraft or helicopter with something burning on it, or hanging from below. The footage was taken right after I left a wedding party, and I had one too many glasses of wine. That's why the camera is shaking.
It's definitely an UFO, as it was flying and I can't tell what it is. It was far away enough that I couldn't hear any engine noise, most likely due to the freeway noise.
On the direction I was shooting there are no mountains or hills that would justify that angle. They'd be way lower and far, far away (something like 50 miles away). The object was flying at least 2-3 miles away from us, and it was faster than any air currents, so it can't be a balloon.
The image attached here is an image of the region, where's the city's airport and where's that RC club that was mentioned before.

The original file has more details, it was shot in AVI (with a digital camera canon S2 IS), but it's 168MB long, and Youtube wouldn't allow me to upload the entire video there. That's why I compressed it (though the entire lenght of the video is there).

The reason why the video is so short is because the car's driver decided to move closer, and I had to stop filming or else they'd leave me there. After about 1 minute, the thing went on a steep dive and we didn't see anything else.

I can upload the original video somewhere if anyone wants to take a look, but please do not publish it without my consent.

Thanks
Carlos

ahh..thanks...yeah i did a few searches with ufo on fire and burning ufo..turned up nothing

this is amazing video imo

much love to you all

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hope it isn't one of your GFL friends.

It could potentially postpone the landing now i guess!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

lol..okey dokes

hehe

hugs 4 you

edit= oh and they are your friends too..you just dont know it yet

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

The persons or entities who are flying this craft aren't too intelligent. It would seem to better to land and try to fight the fire, than continue flying while the flame is destroying the craft's instruments. The fire will not go out just by turning the craft around. I tend to go with the fireworks theory, based on the flare up of the road sign.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Ok so I said that in half sarcasm...my apologies.

Now I spotted this in that film, so it seems it's on a highway..or something

Edited to add an updated link to google maps, It's a lot better resolution than the older one Internos posted.

Link

Also, heres a closer shot showing the sign that gets picked up in the video (circled in red)

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

aye..all good bro

why try to debunk ufos when you can try to understand them and find out who is flying them?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join