It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos in Italy??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi Guys,
first of all,i'm really really sorry if my english is something like.....orrible XD
Is the first time for me so...be comprensive

From ever i'm very skeptic about ufos and similar events but,this summer,a very strange thing has happened.
I was on holiday in sicily and,with my two friends,we were watching the beautiful Temples Valley (agrigento) from our terrace.
We have assisted to a very strange phenomenon,that results me a bit difficult to explain.
Like three little balls of a white-quite yellow light appear in corrispondence of the three main temples of this valley,
they've been met in a point of the sky and,after little time, they're disappeared "leaving a train luominous".
This phenomenon it is lasted approximatively 7-8 seconds,but the strange thing is that,in this moments,we were like immobilized,
we did not succeed to move us.

Was the 26th of August, more or less the 03 am.

Simply lights?Maybe,but i know that zone and never i had seen something similar.
Hallucinations?Maybe...but i had drunk only two beers and i don't take drugs (ahahahah).

Jokes to part,
I had assisted to somenthing like this one time many years ago,but i had'nt given much weight to it...

Has it happened never to similar to you?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 10Rui

Sounds like you experienced some ufo orbs, something that many people around the world experience daily and have done since history became recorded. It will change your life, but the more you chat about your experience, the more normal it will seem as others close to you open up about exactly the same. If you want to see more, you may try actively encouraging them using a torch and facing west and flashing three times, a second apart. A dynamo torch is my prefered type, the fluctuation in its light as you squeeze the dyno handle imitates the ufo orb pulsating effect. Great stuff mate and keep watching the sky.

join