It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns any attack would start 'world war'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
With all this talk of WW3 and Nuclear War back and forth with the U.S. Iran and Russia, it's starting to make my stomach turn. What a bunch of talking heads. Lets get these numb skulls out of power before it's too late. The whole bunch.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
With all this talk of WW3 and Nuclear War back and forth with the U.S. Iran and Russia, it's starting to make my stomach turn. What a bunch of talking heads. Lets get these numb skulls out of power before it's too late. The whole bunch.
I agree. But no matter who you vote for, it's still going to be the same crap. No difference.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I know its not fair but thats how this game is played. Im not saying they should do what WE say in particular. It seems they want in on something that they are not ready to handle. Does nuclear Iran appeal to you? Its not for me. They need a guide, training wheels, whatever you want to call it first.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sundeviant

Maybe a great source for those training wheels would be a United States that was willing to be diplomatic with them, so they could "join the rest of the world" so-to-speak and not have to resort to strong-arm tactics and escalation just to stay relevant?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
In a perfect world yes, but i think we all know thats not going to happen anytime soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join