It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns any attack would start 'world war'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
John McCain: "Bomb Iran? Hehehe Bomb Bomb Bomb hehehehe"

If McCain is Elected it WILL be WW3 you can bet on it.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think the US and Russia are behind closed doors, figuring out ways to divide Iran, and the northern states.

Under no circumstance, will the US or Russia ever come up against each other, both know its immediate MAD, so they are going to have to get along,or perhaps scheme together.

And the reason it would cause a world war, if this wernt the case, is the same reason it became a world war after Poland.

You cannot allow a nation to agressivley move on nations, by creating its own justitication.

We sent a letter to Russia explaining this,
Russia have just asked China, and they refused to go along with it.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think the Russians will resupply Iran if they are attacked. They almost have to. The US doesn't have a force to occupy Iran, that would take about 300,000 men. The mullas in Iran have immense political power.
If they call for revenge counter-attacks they will get them. The US would have to attack Iran and then occupy it. The mullas would be killed, the nuclear scientists would be killed along with scientists of biology,computer sciences, etc.
All this would be a big mess. The use of nukes would send off radation that would kill millions.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The problem as it seems to me is that isreal will attack iran if they build the bomb, in response to iranian threats that 'isreal should be wiped off the map' hopefully for all our sakes this will never happen. But it seems iran continues to provoke isreal and which is adamant to defend itself by agression. Not a great scenario. Meanwhile russia is flexing its might in goergia and reports of that alone provoking international conflict(which it won't) seem like early warning signs of a possible ww. I am certain though that no country wants neuclear war,
and perhaps as some people have it, that after 9/11 and iraq there is allready a kind of ww going on between east an west. Its just being fought in a different way to how people imagine and the winner will be the side with the most econimic power.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone is really paying attention. Isn't our own dictator bush the one that poked the nose of Iran in the first place? Poke...poke...poke...War! You know what will happen if they accomplish tickiing off Iran? Bush stays as the DICTATOR! He put that in as a safety, so he can continue to RULE! I believe that this is exactly what was done to Iraq, poke poke poke...war. And why would we good people want to die or kill other people for oil? What has happened to all of us? We all should be ashamed! So many have died already. And all anyone can talk about is going along with the program. Everyone is falling for the biggest LIE ever. Pretty soon the war will come to us directly, does anyone in their right mind want to watch their friends and family die over some guys big head? I surely don't. And... it is not Patriotic to attack another country. And...americans are losing their freedoms as well, WHO WILL save US when we are shot in our own homes by our own people.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Make no joke about it.
The world does not really understand why US would like to attack Iran.
Voices everywhere are willing become louder given the right but unfortunate circumstances. Now it is only a whisper, but after an attack on Iran it will be in everyone's thoughts and soon in everyone's mouth, whispering about US being the NWO boot, that there is a plan to subjugate the world population and Powers that Be inside the US are poised to do that against the world. US can make Iran a martyr and Russia a saint. Right now everyone believes that it is solely on the hands of the US for our future to be a world of peace or a world of pain. If the moves of the US in the immediate future are proved to be mistakes, and the current international balance will be destroyed. there is no turning back from there. US has great chances going down in history as the country that brought the entire human civilization down, if US will chose to do mistakes.
US has to be very careful about their next moves. US cannot afford to be arrogant. US shouldn't follow a militaristic frenzy, after their war with Iraq. Iraq was a small country unable to defend itself. Reality showed that Iraq was not that great of a power, contrary to what the media has been feeding us, maybe for a hidden agenda. Maybe someone is setting the whole world population up, through the US.
We must consider these things very carefully.

You don't have to trust me. You can think for yourselves though.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The US and Isreal are creating this monster...

Iran never probably intended to ever blow up Israel, even if they wanted to, they'd be destroyed...but when we opened our mouths about it and now its gotten to the point of threats and dangerously close to war- I assume Iran is now working on a nuke to be used.

Same thing with Russia...we opened our mouths and now Russia is doing the exact same thing...Blowing out threat after threat if attacked...

Our world leaders are anything but leaders...

I imagine there will be a war and its over something so stupid as a threat.

Iran may not have been dangerous before, but I assume they're now making a bomb. Russia is ready to drop one...The U.S. needs to sit down and shut up. Internationally, we need to stop opening our mouth. We can only fight so many wars at once...NEVER again should we have to lose more Americans.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So my vote is to turn Iran into a smoldering lake of glass.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If the US attacks Iran, then the US had better be prepared for Iranian backed terrorist attacks on home soil and lots of them.

The Iranians know they cannot compete on equal terms with the US Military so they would unleash every terrorist organisation that they supply and control onto US assets.

A US attack would escalate the War on Terror to unprecidented levels for decades to come.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm sure the military industrial complex would have it no other way.

Terrorist attacks at home just mean the unprotected get hurt and killed. The "important" people live in their sheltered, whites only gated communities with privately funded armed guards.

What do they care if your bus stop gets blown to shreds? The truth is, they don't - unless of course they have a great new product to sell you that protects you from suicide bombers.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wow-i didnt think the Iranians were associtaed with any terroritst organizations. Would be wild if this situation proved true then...i guess it would kinda implicate the whole link of Iran and the WOT?

Originally posted by Wotan
If the US attacks Iran, then the US had better be prepared for Iranian backed terrorist attacks on home soil and lots of them.

The Iranians know they cannot compete on equal terms with the US Military so they would unleash every terrorist organisation that they supply and control onto US assets.

A US attack would escalate the War on Terror to unprecidented levels for decades to come.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

His "Bomb Iran" song was infuriating to be honest but I think that will happen before the election.

Seems we're gearing up for the knock out.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Why is Iran so sure of themselves that they are so important that the whole world is going to want to fight over them?

Iran doesnt have the power themselves or the allies to pull off even a half decent war. let them cry about being pushed around, respect is earned never given. Only the insecure feel the need for weapons, even when nobody else wants to fight.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I caught the very end of Charlie Rose the other day with the Iranian president, Ahmadinejad, and I have to say if you just watch his demeanor it's almost as if you are looking at George Bush talking. Skip to just before the end and just watch his body language. They could be brothers.

Just saying... it was a little weird. Or maybe it's just me.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

His "Bomb Iran" song was infuriating to be honest but I think that will happen before the election.

- Lee

Great, I had plans to live beyond October...well, maybe not. I seems that this life is borrowed time. Amazing we havent killed every living soul on the planet thus far...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sundeviant

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Why is Iran so sure of themselves that they are so important that the whole world is going to want to fight over them?

Iran doesnt have the power themselves or the allies to pull off even a half decent war. let them cry about being pushed around, respect is earned never given. Only the insecure feel the need for weapons, even when nobody else wants to fight.

Please, tell me that you're not American..? Because that would be double standards of the highest level.

xx

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yes the US has WMDs if thats what youre refering to. We're also a super power like the others. Iran is not. they need to learn to work with or around the world powers. they cannot directly oppose alone and expect to win. thank God Great Britain didnt have modern weapons during the revolutionary war or we wouldnt be here. times change.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sundeviant

Statements like that make the rest of us look bad. You're basically saying Iran should do what we say because we're bigger than them. That's not fair at all. Now anyone familiar with my posts around here knows I'll stick up for my country, but I sure as heck don't agree that we have the right to impose on other countries' sovereignty just because we have the power to.

Do I think they should have nuclear weapons? Heck no... nukes in the Middle East are the last thing the world needs. And that statement goes for Israel, too. Nukes should just be left out of the equation in a region that volatile.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Originally posted by lee anoma

- Lee

Great, I had plans to live beyond October...well, maybe not. I seems that this life is borrowed time. Amazing we havent killed every living soul on the planet thus far...

Plucky I said that we are gearing to hit Iran, not that all life on earth will end immediately afterward.

That nonsense is coming from you.

I think there will be an attack on Iran soon before the election. I think others will get involved eventually. Whether that eventually will lead to full scale nuclear war...I don't know.

I do believe that an attack on Iran will not be confined to a battle between the three powers directly involved. Russia alone is already unnerved with what it perceives as America's undermining of global stability and possible control of yet another oil rich nation.

Why do you think everyone is scrambling to make claims to the North Pole...and Antarctica soon?

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join