It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OSCE observers fault Georgians in conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

OSCE observers fault Georgians in conflict

www.monstersandcritics. com

Hamburg - European observers have faulted Georgia in this month's Caucasus conflict, saying it made elaborate plans to seize South Ossetia, according to the German news magazine Der Spiegel on Saturday.

In a report to appear in its Monday edition, it said officials of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) had said acts by the Georgian government had contributed to the outbreak of the crisis with Russia.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I find this intresting. OSEC is one of those european organizations that are supposed to be non biased. It would appear they are actually being unbiased in this instance putting the blame where it belongs, on Georgia, when Georgia was responsible for the initiation of the attacks.

It is intresting because there seems to be a rift developing in the west on how to deal with the situation. I would say Germany and France seem to be taking a more modereat stance while the globalist bastions of England and the US are throwing a hissy fit. I wonder if this rift will develop furter or if the US and britain will strongarm france and germany into submission...what do you think?

www.monstersandcritics. com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join