It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOTELLON, not BOLT - The Horrible Zürich 2008 Illuminati Joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
BOTELLON, not BOLT

First race of Usain Bolt, after the performances that made him the world's greatest athlete ever, was totally censored (1) by the secret society that controls the mass media in NATO and satellites (2).
Additionally the "BOTELLON, not BOLT" script foresaw:
- for the very same magic night where the Letzigrund stadium was celebrating Usain Bolt and Pamela Jelimo;
- for a location just a couple of blocks away,
... the first "botellon" of Switzerland, which had been previously sold to to the youth (and particularly to teens) non stop on the media.
Last and not the least in this agenda, the swiss media can have the right headlines the day after. (3)

Notes
(1) It's not possible to totally blackout the 100 m race at the Olympics on TV. So TOTAL censorship means using that time to let the TV "commentators" accuse the athletes of doping.
It's not possible to totally blackout the Zürich meeting in Switzerland.
So TOTAL censorship means additionally "no TV coverage anywhere else". Part of implementing this agenda is done by broadcasting it on a channel that is accessible only in Switzerland.
doping-conspiracy.blogspot.com...

(2) The swiss government has now been for years 100 pct controlled by this secret society.

(3) Example (most read newspaper):
- Headlines: Botellon produces 6 tons garbage
- Bolt somewhere between two ads
www.blick.ch...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

1st... what?
2nd - stop copying other peoples work. its against the t&c

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If you are saying that the race was censored I have to disagree. I saw it live in a NATO country. The rest of your post is gibberish. Try using full sentences, with a subject and a predicate. I have no idea what your point is. Spell it out for us, please.

Every complete sentence contains two parts: a subject and a predicate. The subject is what (or whom) the sentence is about, while the predicate tells something about the subject.
www.uottawa.ca...

Jn

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
If you are saying that the race was censored I have to disagree. I saw it live in a NATO country. The rest of your post is gibberish. Try using full sentences, with a subject and a predicate. I have no idea what your point is. Spell it out for us, please.

In Swiss news there main story was about "bottellon", not Usain Bolt.

"(3) Example (most read newspaper):
- Headlines: Botellon produces 6 tons garbage
- Bolt somewhere between two ads"

I couldnt find this race mentioned anywhere on uk tv or uk tv news.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Jn]

top topics

join