posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:41 AM
BOTELLON, not BOLT
First race of Usain Bolt, after the performances that made him the world's greatest athlete ever, was totally censored (1) by the secret society that
controls the mass media in NATO and satellites (2).
Additionally the "BOTELLON, not BOLT" script foresaw:
- for the very same magic night where the Letzigrund stadium was celebrating Usain Bolt and Pamela Jelimo;
- for a location just a couple of blocks away,
... the first "botellon" of Switzerland, which had been previously sold to to the youth (and particularly to teens) non stop on the media.
Last and not the least in this agenda, the swiss media can have the right headlines the day after. (3)
(1) It's not possible to totally blackout the 100 m race at the Olympics on TV. So TOTAL censorship means using that time to let the TV
"commentators" accuse the athletes of doping.
It's not possible to totally blackout the Zürich meeting in Switzerland.
So TOTAL censorship means additionally "no TV coverage anywhere else". Part of implementing this agenda is done by broadcasting it on a channel that
is accessible only in Switzerland.
(2) The swiss government has now been for years 100 pct controlled by this secret society.
(3) Example (most read newspaper):
- Headlines: Botellon produces 6 tons garbage
- Bolt somewhere between two ads