It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hampshire Red Morphing UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Heres an interesting,unidentified object filmed over Hampshire a few years ago.
If you look at the frame by frame account of the footage at the link underneath it seems to be changing shape and mass.
Footage:
www.youtube.com...

Frame by frame (scroll down):
www.rense.com...
Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The full length 20 minutes video of that sighting is nowhere to be found on the internet. Its on a dvd called " The Journey ". The DVD with this & more day sightings is available at NETFLIX (or so im told). By the way, the guy who shot it is called Anthony Woods, a british guy.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It looks like a balloon that is twirling in the wind. I don't see anything changing shape, just positioning.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

TravisT,
Thanks for the reply,if you look at the frame by frame accounts I´d have to respectfully disagree that its just a balloon twirling in the wind,it looks quite anomalous to me(I could be wrong though
)
Cheers Karl

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Could a UFO that seems to morph be a UFO that is not changing but is surrounded by a gravitational field that creates visual distortion? You see the UFO through a gravitational field that continuously fluctuates, so it appears to change.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I love this video!
Surely not a balloon we are clearly seeing something we don't know how to describe.

top topics

join