It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will we have conscription if its WW3?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Firstly to the mods, i am sorry if i have post this in the wrong forum as i do not know were to post this artcile.

I would like to ask those who could inform myself and others that if a world war 3 broke out, would there be a conscription instead of "martial law" like WW2 & 1?.

Would they arm all citizens to defend the countries in europe and america?.

Would they force immigrants and british/american born including all religion and races to fight to defende the countries in a major crisis?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
No, Young men will be so poor and desperate that they volunteer.

War is the justification for keeping the people poor while industry is thriving.

This is the truth of America. Your family will live in poverty so that you will be willing to fight and die, not for a just cause, but for a dollar.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
i totally agree with that, i was thinking about that, that other the ecomeny gets worse, people will look for answers, a third world war will come, then they say join the miliarty.

thats interesting, that could be part of the plan as well. am from the uk by the way.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
frankly, and world war three scenario would involve all major powers annihilating each other with nuclear weapons. perhaps in largely unaffected unaffiliated nations there would be drafts, to squabble over the remains, but it wouldn't make too much of a difference, because the majority of mankind would already be dead. (China, India, USA, UK, France, Russia, Israel, Pakistan, possibly North Korea, and anyone any of those countries is annoyed at.)

Also: World Wars 1 and 2 featured widespread conscription in the textbook sense, in addition to martial law. They aren't mutually exclusive, and in fact, generally go hand in hand.

If it came to a huge and wildly unlikely WW2 style slugfest, immigrants (at least some of 'em) would probably be detained in camps, and the majority of eligible males who aren't doing something critical to the war effort would be drafted. Wouldn't be any sense in discriminating by race or religion.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I highly doubt that they would arm the general public, if they did they would be in for one hell of a nasty surprise!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is just crazy,I keep shaking my head hopeing that this is just a bad dream and i'm going to wake up.

I don't know if it will come down to a draft as you will have many people over the world who are ill informed wanting to defend what they have been told by the BS governments world wide

Stock up on food guy's buy lots of rice and flour

top topics

join