It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hovering Object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
hey im new here and i just wanted to know if i anybody else has experienced this besides me and a couple of other people.

I usually like to be alone in my room and at night i used to always sit and make beats. And sometimes when everything was quiet i would hear something pass by my window, the only thing i could describe the sound as would be like a hovering object, sort of like a humming/wooo-ing sound, my sister says she has heard it also, and her boyfriend has said he heard it, i live in a 2nd story house, and this is the only house ive ever heard this in. I have heard it before where it sounded like it went right passed the side of my house down to the street. Has anybody else had an experience like this or can explain it to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

The hovering 'thing' you are talking about is quit common, see the O'Hare UFO story as a grand example of it.

However, before proceeding any further, you might want to pass in some more details as evidence of proof, like, where it happened, and any other accounts.

Photos would be best.

At present, you'll be eaten for breakfast by the other members of the ATS board - they're a hard lot.

Welcome.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Why isn't this in "Aliens & UFO's", mods? "Advanced Aircraft" is one of the only decent areas left in ATS; let's not gum it up with hokey alien stories.

new topics

join