It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Palin's 5th child not really hers???!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Yep you heard it

Thats what the rumor is that all these people are spreading about Gov Palin.

Ok, ill explain the basics of what im hearing.

Gov Palin didnt announce she was preg until 8th month of pregnancy.*odd huh?

No one noticed she was preg, saying she looked very slim Not even her aids noticed it.

Whos baby is it you ask? Well they are saying her teen aged daughter who was like 16 i think and goes to Anchorage high school, has been "sick at home with extended Mono for 4-5months" or something like that

So basically they are saying the newborn with down syndrome is actually Palin's daughter's child, and that Palin is lying and claiming the child as her own to cover her daughters 16yr old preg out of wedlock.

Crazy stuff huh??

This is where i heard these rumors at.
firedoglake.com...

its just a chat log, but still, its a really interesting story

all of you who have seen my political stance know im 100% agianst Both big party canidates - yes im Agianst Obama and McCain

so dont take this as some sort of mudslinging attack or anything

Im just sharing with you guys, what i stumbled upon randomly.

lol, man this election is getting funner by the minute tho

heres a few quotes from the chat log i gleaned this "rumor" from

"daughter absent from school for 4 months….mother anounces she is pregnant 1 month before she gives birth….wtf"
"
Obviously I don’t know much about Alaska but would they really not notice for 8 months that their Governor was pregnant?"

"Hmmm…I found a post about that story. That could explain why she was back at work 3 days after giving birth"

"The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7 months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here: gov.state.ak.us...

Second, Palin’s daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono."

"Even close members of her staff said they only learned this week their boss was expecting.“I thought it was becoming obvious,” Palin said. “You know, clothes getting snugger and snugger.”

But people just couldn’t believe the news."

Crazy huh i know?

This "rumor" actually seems to have a little foundation to it that goes all the way back to her very own workers in Alaska Gov't.

Not even 24hours yet and the skellys are just tumbling out of the closet rofl

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Ive heard this , but I doubt it. Something like this wont stay rumor for long. It will become fact and shes gone, or itll be a myth that will be kept alive by desperate palin haters

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Who cares if she is raising her daughter's child as her own or not? Lots of women have done this for ages to protect the pregnant child and protect the new baby. So what? That makes me like her even more. It is instinctual to want to protect your children and grandchildren.

By the way, I think that 5 year old is adorable and very lucky for her to have such a loving family.

**Don't attack someone's young kids - it just ain't right.**

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
Who cares if she is raising her daughter's child as her own or not? Lots of women have done this for ages to protect the pregnant child and protect the new baby. So what? That makes me like her even more. It is instinctual to want to protect your children and grandchildren.

By the way, I think that 5 year old is adorable and very lucky for her to have such a loving family.

Good points,,, I just hope she will admit to it...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

As a dem, I wouldnt use this against her. There are plenty worse skeletons in the closet for most politicians. If this is used, its lowball in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

As a dem, I wouldnt use this against her. There are plenty worse skeletons in the closet for most politicians. If this is used, its lowball in my opinion.

Ya, this whole election is nuts...

I speculate that this was a knee jerk on MC's part...
However the same old wool works mighty well for the American public...

Obama should have pick Hillary,,, even though I DO like Biden.

I suspect she is going to shine...

Shine America down this same path as ROME.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

hillary should be the veep. but this could end up working out for her. she gets the i told you so if obama loses. and mccain said hes one term and done.... hillary v palin in 12??? that would be nuts.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

hillary should be the veep. but this could end up working out for her. she gets the i told you so if obama loses. and mccain said hes one term and done.... hillary v palin in 12??? that would be nuts.

YA... I actually like OBAMA so I will be very disappointed...

+ this trickle down crap is not working at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

im not a democrat or a republican, im not any affiliation

i hate all politicians pretty much, so i think its fair game i can say anything i want to agianst them

anything in english language is fair game lol

i personally kinda like the lady too, despite that shes sold her soul already

i have this weird deja vu feeling that in a parallel dimension shes already president or is gonna be president, idk

anyone else got that deja vu feeling about her? like you saw her in a dream or something, giving a state of the union address or something...

idk something about her just has POTUS written all over her, its weird, really weird

[edit on 30-8-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander

who are you kidding? lol this is america

the media will come down on any weakness they see on anyone, like vultures

if they have to attack her kids, they will - i garuntee it

look my thread wasnt started to throw mud on her no

i started the thread to give you guys, the small # of ATS readers , the heads up b4 the MSM takes this outta proportion (if they even go there?)

remember guys this is tinfoil hat territory, no one takes us seriously (except the CIA or KGB haha!) im just letting you know ahead of time so that when the Media drags it out, you will already know about it and know what your opinions are kinda thing...

im sure it will come out in a few days in some form or another...i mean this is america 2008

you say its offlimits to Verbally assult a politicians kids but, it wasnt offlimits to bomb Iraqi kids into pieces and kill them was it? Just think about that one for a bit.

and iraq was bombed because of politicians making a decision.

why is it offlimits to say bad things about a politicians kids, but its ok to bomb the hell outta anyone and kill their kids?

seems like a huge double standard to me

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I don't see this as anyone elses business but that family's honestly

Quite a noble gesture as stated above, I'd like her more for this reason

The Obama camp certainly shouldn't make a row over this, she's a really nice woman and it's grand gesture if she did this

Attacking this subject would backfire on the democrats very badly

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Attacking someone's family and dragging a child into a political debate is disgusting and inhumane. Using a chat log to legitimise a puerile internet rumour is beyond cruel.

Usually I am very facetious towards pathetic rumours like this, but I have to pour scorn on those who use a disable child as a political football

[edit on 30-8-2008 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I really don't take her to be a stupid woman. I think she was perfectly aware of the attacks that would be made on her and she stepped into the spotlight anyway. No need for anger or tears. They will be fine, I promise
This is what is called, politics. Show for distraction. Enjoy or ignore. Getting emotional over this crap is kind of like getting emotional over the WWE.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

I do find it hilarious when new members try and give me lectures on how to post
We at ATS tend not to drag children into posts and use them to attack/criticise individuals.

Virtues and principles, my dear boy.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I agree, leave the kids out of it.

This thread should be shut down out of respect for children, it servers no positive outcome.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
it servers no positive outcome.

Or does it?

If I recall, Palin is anit-abortion. If this is true, that it's her 16yr olds child, then it would refine that Palin truly is against abortion, rather than spewing words for votes.

I don't know of many politicians that would not choose abortion in this scenario, to save their own political face.

My political disclaimer: I don't vote per-party ........ I vote per-person.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
First, of all, you can check the Alaska newspapers and news sources and see that a lot of this "evidence" is on the money. In March, she claimed she was 7 months pregnant but delivered the baby a month later (it would have been 4 weeks early which would have made the baby preterm). But the baby weighed 6 lbs 2 oz which suggests a full term baby.

Another curious fact that you have not picked up on is that Ms Palin supposedly went into labor while attending an energy conference in Texas. She claims her water broke in the morning, she delivered a midday speech, and then made the 8-hour flight back to Alaska, while in labor, to deliver the baby. I just cannot believe that after her water broke she would deliver a speech, go to an airport the requisite 2-hours before a flight and then make an 8 hour flight back to Alaska to deliver the baby. After her water broke, how did she know that the baby would not be delivered within 2 or 3 hours?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Uh, dude, I only said it's not right to attack her because of her kids. I never said anything about killing kids in Iraq or elsewhere.

You brought that up and it's not the topic. Please.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by uplander]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This has to be one of the lowest forms of mudslinging I can think of. Since they can't find anything legitimate to attack her on, they start a vicious innuendo campaign to destroy her credibility. People that live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join