It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Structures On The Moon (Really)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
When I put my great grandmothers coke bottle glasses on upside down I was able to see all sorts of stuff in them images.. other than that, I didnt see anything at all. I've tried wearing 3D shades while looking at the images.. still nothing.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75
reply to post by nightmare_david

lol. ok whatever you say. i have not attacked anyone, contradicted myself or lied. post whatever you like. what evidence would you like someone to post when they see nothing? how do you prove nothing? there is nothing in the pic but interpretation. you see something, great, perhaps you need to prove what you see..

Ok no offense but this made me curious . Just to be clear I have no opion on those particular pics one way or another but :

Like you said "how do you prove nothing" well you are right it is kind of hard but now think for a second.. how can somebody else prove the opposite when the only thing they have are those pictures . I mean what the heck is that person supposed to do ? Call the moon and ask the ET to put more fluorescent pain to the structures (if they exist) ?

All they have is a pic in which they see a structure ,they try and outline the structure so that people can see better what they see , and that is all they can do. Unless You have a better idea on how to prove it get over it .That it is always a matter of interpretation ,and asking somebody to prove something like that is ridiculous , because all they can do is play around with photoshop and make it more clear , but then again you(as in sceptic/debunker) will barge in and say that the photo was manipulated and it proves nothing .. So either suck it up or start proving the opposite because in that case (meaning pics from moon/mars/other planets) it has about the same chance of success.

Again no offense but that always bothered me and your post was ideal to reply to

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I dont see anything. My head actually hurts Ive been staring at the pictures that hard. Am I missing something? Is it one of those magic pictures where you stare at the point and the actual picture becomes visible? Ive never been able to do those

As for the 'perfect 90 degree angle' though, it isnt even that angle. You've drawn a line but you can see that the edges come out out in dips and bumps.. on the big picture theres loads of bits of it that you could draw a line and say 'look, 90 degree angle!'

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What are YOU people so scared of...so there are ruins on the moon..it's pretty ignorant that YOU would think there is NO ONE ELSE...anywhere

Could have something to do with the battles that are in the Old Testament

and, to me, it DOES look JUST LIKE discoveries here of ancient civilization ruins...

thanks S&F

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
I'm sorry but I don't see anything other than what I would expect to see on the moon. These don't look like structures at all. I think you're grasping at something and really want to believe this.

What do you think is up there making all this stuff you've outlined and drawn on?

I got exited at reading the topic but sadly I agree with your comment, even the anomaly parts its just random shadow selected to be pointed out as anomalies, not saying they are not something 100% but it's really hard to tell by those images, either way thanks for the show. S+F. After all we are here to share findings and ideas.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I looked through the first few photos and couldnt see anything. Reading through some posts i then went back and looked at the last four photos. To my surprise i actually couldnt believe what i was seeing. I do not know the moons geology, but the photos are definitely worth digging a little deeper.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I enjoy examining the discoveries of others, whether I can see what they see or not...I do see things here that look suspiciously artificial, but nothing absolutley difinitive. Given that NASA/JPL have manipulated photos in the past, and evidence to that fact exists today WITH eyewitness accounts, is it impossible that what they are hiding from us is of artificial origin?

Besides, it's not like other posts I've seen outlining faces and animal designs on planet/moon's sufaces much akin to cloud shaping we all did as kids...if you don't see it, you don't. If you feel compelled to share that you see nothing, great. Hope it makes you feel better. No need to redicule a post that you don't get, though 'cause the OP didn't contribute with you in mind, obvioulsy.

CDS

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Why would there be structures on the Moon? For what purpose, to what end? How would they keep theses places supplied? How would they protect the occupants from continued exposure to extreme conditions? Why would they be on the side of the Moon visible by people of earth? I do remember this thread and did stay away from it, due to seeing nothing but what look to me to be natural formations, but since the thread has had recent activity, I thought I would finally ad my 2 cents in for what it is worth.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I just wish I had as good of an imagination as the OP. How can a person look for hours at a bunch of rocks and decide they are some sort of structures? They are Rocks and Craters.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
I'm sorry but I don't see anything other than what I would expect to see on the moon.

Humor and explain to me what you are expecting to see.

Perhaps people like myself who in the past, present and future show and inform the viewers what exactly they should be seeing.

Do you understand ?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Nowhere did I say debunkers can't post. They have every right to post. I just wish they would provide evidence of their claims instead of just posting "I see nothing".

The fact that there is nothing there is the actual evidence. Those images are extremely weak as far as structures go. Nothing would thrill me more than to find something of significance on the moon but at present there is nothing at all to conclude there is.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's threads like this that bored me away from ATS.

I come back, and there still here.

I see absolutely nothing out of the ordinary and to start squinting and trying to find anomalies would be a waste of my time.

Nice try O.P. but you lied!

NO "clear structures" here at all (really). Just the usual patterns found in many landscapes.

At least you gained another point from my post....woo-hoo! Spend it wisely my friend.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just to show that the 90 degree angle thing means nothing really and its pretty easy to find other 'anomalies' that look like this as well.

Whats this.. a wall?

Another 'structure'.. possibly with a road/wall leading up to it

And just to show that you can find ANYTHING on these pictures, here's a tiny little love heart

Oh, aaaand... have you see how much crap/bits of dust there seems to be on the camera?!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hey I just saw George Bush in the clouds.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Stop putting ideas in their heads.

You know they'll rip into those images and come up with more unprovable, possibilities.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join