It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Structures On The Moon (Really)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hi.

I was the first one to always laugh at posters who claimed to have found towers and buildings on the moon and to prove it show some blurry image with some highlights.

After looking at a single picture from the ASU site I´m not laughing anymore.

Please direct your attention to the uncensored lunar orbiter image called lo5-125-h2a which you can get here

Download the TIFF image and open it in Photoshop (if you have it).

Image -> Adjust -> Auto contrast (nothing more).

Now look at the following section which is left and below of center:

I have marked the interesting areas I to VII:

Anomaly I:

Discussed here before, looks like some form of tower. Not very clear though.

Anomaly II:

Below the tower you will see something that looks like the remains of a "stair" like structure with definite symmetry.

Anomaly III:

Below and to the left, again looks like a stair like structure. Not very clear.

Anomaly IV:

Hold on, a CLEAR 90º angle? This looks like tracks! What is that structure below, a station? Very clear symmetry here.

Anomaly V:

Looks like something with structure, not very clear though.

Anomaly VI:

Protest all you want, these are the remains of a building with parallel structure in it, clear as day. Look at the picture, play with the contrast, the lines are there, highlighted with blue in my case.

Anomaly VII: Last but not least

How is it possible? Clear remains of a structure with some form of stairs like Anomaly III (different angle) leading away and down. And what on Moon are these symmetric "things" inside???

If anyone knows I am all ears.

I´m not laughing anymore, maybe you are, and that´s fine. I am seeing definite structures in this one picture.

There is more, but for now I leave you with this:

Far left just above center in the original ASU picture:

Interesting "rock", isn´t it. Remind you of anything? Pity the left part is missing.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I don't see anything other than what I would expect to see on the moon. These don't look like structures at all. I think you're grasping at something and really want to believe this.

What do you think is up there making all this stuff you've outlined and drawn on?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It's actually a little blurred, but that helps prove a point of mine.

Now that you've actually seen some of this stuff for yourself and it's changed your view on it, go look at blurred images compared to clear images.

You see more in blurred images than you do in the clear ones. IMHO all the blurred images aren't because the camera isn't the highest quality, it's because they don't want you to see what's really there.

That's why I find it odd that more people don't notice this. Actually a lot of people notice this, but it drives the debunkers crazy and they start whining and derailing threads over it.

Just wanted to offer my opinion on it. Nice images.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Now that you've actually seen some of this stuff for yourself and it's changed your view on it, go look at blurred images compared to clear images.

You see more in blurred images than you do in the clear ones. IMHO all the blurred images aren't because the camera isn't the highest quality, it's because they don't want you to see what's really there.

That's why I find it odd that more people don't notice this. Actually a lot of people notice this, but it drives the debunkers crazy and they start whining and derailing threads over it.

so it is considered whiny and derailing to claim to NOT see the things stated? skeptics are not allowed on ATS????????

hmmmm. that is rather antithetical to what brought me here in the first place; oh and the site's motto itself.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75

Originally posted by nightmare_david

so it is considered whiny and derailing to claim to NOT see the things stated? skeptics are not allowed on ATS????????

hmmmm. that is rather antithetical to what brought me here in the first place; oh and the site's motto itself.

I'm referring to the same debunkers that do this constantly. Anyone who has been a member of this site longer than a few days would know what I'm talking about when I refer to whining debunkers. It's a group of the same people who do nothing but attack threads like this and offer nothing to back up their claims that "nothings there to see". I respect the ones who at least bother to provide evidence, but when they say "I see nothing", say nothing else about it and go on to attack others for no reason at all, I call it whining. Don't like that? Maybe you should go on and ignore me then. I had you on ignore but noticed you replied and knew it as an attack on me so I took you off to see if I was right. Well what do you know?

Don't start your attacking in this thread like you did Zorgons or I'll be more than happy to post the info in that U2U I sent you in the other thread to prove that you lied and were purposely nagging Zorgon on.

Nowhere did I say debunkers can't post. They have every right to post. I just wish they would provide evidence of their claims instead of just posting "I see nothing".

Don't twist around what I say like you did Zorgon and if you have anything else to say, keep it to yourself or send a U2U that I want bother reading. Keep it out of the thread like everyone else usually does.

Drop it or I will report you to a mod because this is getting old and immature. Now back to ignoring you.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Look in the top right corner of the full image and zoom in where it looks dark and you will see several black spires protruding from the surface!!! They almost look like giant crystals or something.
Great find those structures definately look artificial... it frustrates me knowing that we will probably never find out what they are.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

lol. ok whatever you say. i have not attacked anyone, contradicted myself or lied. post whatever you like. what evidence would you like someone to post when they see nothing? how do you prove nothing? there is nothing in the pic but interpretation. you see something, great, perhaps you need to prove what you see. i do not understand what you expect as proof of not seeing anything. if that is an attack, then you might need to get thicker skin. insult me by calling me newbie all you want. my membership date and the length of time i have spent on ATS are two very different things. if you are offended because i did not see the mars shapes, so sorry. but you cannot call all people that do not see anything out as wrong or rude to you.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Seriously, go take some black and white pictures in Monument Valley, Utah, blur them and I'm sure you will see skyscrapers instead of standing rocks. I don't see anything here beside a normal lunar landscape. Plus we don't have any idea of the scale of these pictures and you don't seem to have any knowledge regarding the geology on the Moon.

I really do understand people debating about alleged UFO video because some are actually really odd and worth the debate but everytime there's a thread about mars/moon structure I only see rocks, sand dunes and craters on low res pictures from the 1960's.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Is it just me or does this look oddly like a head/face?

CX

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi MoonMine, thanks for the thread

Personaly i cannot see anything that you are pointing out. There are so many natural structures that appear manmade, it's sometimes difficult to differentiate between the two.

A bit like Loch Ness sightings, i've done it myself, you see the slightest "odd" wave, and you're convinced you've caught the monster.

I did this a while ago, i posted a pic in the paranormal section here because when i looked back through the pics of a ghosthunt at night, i was faced with this shot of what i thought was a face looking at me through the trees.

When i went back in daylight, try as i might i could not find it again and i took tons of comparison pics. I take it that i saw leaves, not a face. Maybe my mind making me believe what i wanted it to be? I still think it looks like an evil punch and judy face, or a typical demon/Saton type face....but again thats just my opinion and one that many here disagree with.

This is not to say that your assuption is wrong though, none of us can really say what is there and what is not. Until we can get there ourselves to investigate, or NASA stops hiding things from the public, i guess we'll just have to make do with thread debates like this one.

Thanks again for the pics, whether i see something or not, it's always great to see pics of the moon.

CX.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyte Angel
Is it just me or does this look oddly like a head/face?

I think it's just you. I don't see anything like a head/face.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Some images show something out of the ordinary.

Good thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
these are the clearest images of structures i have ever seen.
this proves it. the moon has alien beigns who build rock-like structures.
they look the same way structures on earth look when you seem them 20 - or 100 miles from above. definately structures.
this proves everything. please circle more landmarks for my eyes to try to picture, and be sure to describe them to lead my imagination to believing it.
great post. i was so sick of other disinfo threads with similar circled of what-kinda-sorta-look-like-landmarks. this one takes the cake.
starred and flagged!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The lack of any decent responses to this is puzzling.

I simply cannot believe noone sees structure in those last three pictures.

And what about the parked disc??? That simply cannot be a natural formation.

Never mind I guess

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Judging by your profile, you haven't been at ATS all that long, as someone else has said. When you've been here longer, you'll realise that some appear to be 'seeded' in ATS for the sole purpose of getting in early with supposed 'debunks' and criticism. Their rationale is that people will read the early posts and if those posts are critical/ridicule the OP, then people will click out and/or will be influenced to ALSO post critically and dismissively of the OP. It's based on a belief that the average Sheepie will Follow the Leaders. At least that's been my observation.

And as you've seen, most of the initial posts have been 'dismissive' of your original post.

But we're not ALL Sheepies, so please don't be influenced into dismissing your own post and findings.

I'm appreciative of the thread you've initiated, and for the photos. And I'm not much into this stuff at all these days. But there definitely appear to be stair-like structures, for example and I can't think of why or how something like that could be natural. So you've piqued my interest in an area/topic I haven't devoted much time to, on ATS or elsewhere for quite a while -- which to my mind makes your thread and efforts a success ! Because now there's one more person who's been motivated to renew interest in this topic.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

The moon is/was an alien base..it is hollow as is all/most planets

not a one liner

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This strengthens my beliefs too. Those pictures you post are much better than most, and i have to say i am convinced at least some of that is not natural.

I suggest someone with the capability, to find images of ancient temples that can be compared to what is seen on the picture with the building structure.

Try it, make sure it is from a similar angle and height, approx, since getting the exact is a bit difficult.

I will look for them too, and if i find any that are close, i will report back.

I swear i have seen that kind of ancient building somewhere before ^_^

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
@Dock6 and Hanyouspirit

Thanks guys, I spent a lot of time on this single picture because every which way I looked at it, I keep seeing structure.

That clear 90º angle.. I am just amazed

As far as the -what appears to be- a ruin with objects inside and stairs leading out, well the objects inside are symmetrical. I cannot see how else to classify at least three anomalies as artificial.

There is more, but this alone would merit another mission to the Moon and closer study of this particular area.

I´ve always wondered why we as a species never did go back to the moon. Probably for some pretty good reasons. Looks like China is about ready to start thinking about their own mission, maybe we will find some answers then.

I wish I had the means to go there myself.

I wish.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Consider this another obligatory "it's just rocks" post. I know you don't care. You're already convinced, and nothing I could say is going to change your minds, so I'm not even going to bother going through it with you.

Thank you for your time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join