It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madam Governor Palin is Sexy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Did you know who Barack Hussein Obama was before he started campaigning (which was pretty much from the time he took office)?

In this day you can pull up all kinds of information on anybody and learn instantly whether they are somebody you would approve of. Heck, I knew I didn't like Obama the second I seen him speak. You can tell he was a scheming and lying little worm.

I've seen people resort to calling the Governor "ugly" in these threads already. You liberal democrats would be parading her around as a YOUNG FRESH FACE if only she held your simplistic world views.
BUT!........ (you ever notice there is a "but" anytime a liberal compliments a conservative?)
Since she's a Conservative Republican, you can only bash her, call her names and belittle those who DO like her. I think the MSM is spinning in its coffin trying to find something bad about Sarah Palin!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Okay

yes - she's attractive

but so is this woman

That doesnt mean i'd vote her into office.

McCain just turned the RNC into a political "American Idol" contest

[edit on 8/30/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That reminds me, more people watched Obama's acceptance speech than watched the Academy Awards, OR the finale of American Idol OR the opening ceremonies of the Olympics!

Source

Yes, Governor Palin is sexy. She's cute and does well in public (except for that nookyoolar thing she learned from GW Bush).

I wonder... what kind of response I would have gotten if I had started a thread titled, "Senator Barack Obama is Sexy"
I don't have to wonder, I KNOW.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
That reminds me, more people watched Obama's acceptance speech than watched the Academy Awards, OR the finale of American Idol OR the opening ceremonies of the Olympics!

Source

You have dropped ATS standards to a new low (which is pretty hard to do). Why are you citing gambling911.com as a news source? Not that the information is not accurate, but couldn't you find a better source?

Yes, Governor Palin is sexy. She's cute and does well in public (except for that nookyoolar thing she learned from GW Bush).

I guess Bush learned it from Bill Clinton, and Clinton learned it from Jimmy Carter:

Bush isn't the only American president to lose the "nucular" war. In his "On Language" column in the New York Times Magazine in May 2001, William Safire lamented that, besides Bush, at least three other presidents—Eisenhower, Carter, and Clinton—have mangled the word.

In fact, Bush's usage is so common that it appears in at least one dictionary. Merriam-Webster's, by far the most liberal dictionary, includes the pronunciation, though with a note identifying it as "a pronunciation variant that occurs in educated speech but that is considered by some to be questionable or unacceptable." A 1961 Merriam-Webster's edition was the first to include "nucular"; the editors received so many indignant letters that they added a usage note in the 1983 version, pointing out its "widespread use among educated speakers including scientists, lawyers, professors, congressmen, U.S. cabinet members, and at least one U.S. president and one vice president." They even noted its prominence among "British and Canadian speakers."

Source

I would rather hear Gov. Palin say "nucular" than hear Michelle Obama say how for the first time in her adult life she is proud of her country. Or hear Barry O. pronounce "bitter" and "cling" correctly.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

What politican is a scheming little worm? Even your little "bonita" Palin is scheming right now to keep her child's secret child under wraps. Guess what, just another HO.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Okay i wasn't alone at least in my opinion of Palin

Hottie Palin

On the Richter scale of Internet search energy, Republican presidential candidate John McCain's announcement on Friday that he had chosen Sarah Palin, the current Governor of Alaska, as his running mate measured a magnitude 10. If you compare the number of searches for "John McCain," "Barack Obama" or "Joe Biden" to those for "Sarah Palin," there's no contest. In just two days, the number of U.S. Internet searches for "Sarah Palin" reached a peak greater than any other political personality in the last three years. In the week ending Aug. 30, 2008, searches for Gov. Palin were almost four times as popular as Obama searches, eight times as popular as McCain searches and over 10 times more popular than searches for Biden.

Looks don't matter huh?

Now lets say our a world leader, and I would ask you all to suspend what you know for a moment and pretend looking at these photos this person from the US is walking in the door representing the USA, you don't know them and this is your first impression

First Dick Cheeny Our Current VP

Okay lets look again...to be fair

okay, okay one more... just to be fair

alright, wait... I think I got the best one I could find

siiigh...

Okay Biden is next

Okay...

and... one last one for fairness

alright, now lets throw in Hillary as the other possible female that could have been

wow

being fair, when she was young... after the inhalation that never occoured

and to be fair

Now Palin

hrrrrrmmm

hrrrrrmmm

okay and thats her with her mouth open and arm flailing to be fair now...

lets find the worst i can find

that's not it

wait...

Pregnant, that's not it...no still kind of not...

okay here:

Okay in fairness, that was the most off gaurd I could find

so let me score and feel free to as well

#4 Cheney...

Positivley scary, somewhat intimidating, maybe okay to send if we are at war... other than that, no one like this guy at a glance, keep him in Mt Weather where he belongs

#3 Hillary, she beats Cheney because she can open up a picture, but... if she gets going people think she's a freak, there is something altogether too plasticy about her head and maybe she is bright but, who could listen to that once she gets going, she is way too animated and odd

She doesn't get locked uo in Mt Weather but we have to not allow her to go overseas often, she will like Al Gore, work on the Internets mostly

Gets a point for inhaling though and gets the Bronze

#2 Biden

Okay, when he keeps his hands down he is an okay looking guy, he looks very waspy, but, presidential in a way if I saw him as potus in a movie he handle the part okay, I wouldn't scream... he trumps Cheney and Hillary Honestly

Biden can attend functions and go over seas to meet with friendly nations...so long as he keeps his hands to himself

#1 Palin

Anyone suprised, she makes you kind of happy...erase her policies if you don't like them and just...see her smile, Biden smiles sometimes but she smiles alot and... it doesn't seem fake, she can rep the untied states anywhere but the middle east, where they won't talk to womenn and frankly...no one else can either including Obama

Best worst shot I could find, isn't very bad, even if she freaks out she will still kind of lok good doing it

Seriously you know if your not talking politics you disagree on with her... you know you will like her

Hey? As an Idea, is there anyway we can get a Biden, Palin ticket? I know it crosses party lines... but these 2 actually look okay up there... Obama is too radical Mccain is pale as a ghost and old...

Can that be done... Biden Palin, Plain Biden if your progressive?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
LOL I just looked over those photos,

I'm sorry it matters... I was relieved, by the time I saw Plain, my chest had...tension looking at Cheney and Hillary, like I was looking at Evil or something... and Biden didn;t really clam it it was like a pause

But I scrolled to Plains puic and I felt it...like ahhh shwooo glad that's over!

Theres no way that same effect won't be felt by world leaders...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

How many of those were Europeans?

If your going to quote the number of viewers we might as well call it American Idol- Election 08.

By the way- she is sexy.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

LOL they should just get it over with given the kind of debates being had in the other threads and...just do American Idol Election 08... I seriously think it is the way to go , no more harm can be done

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Wait a moment what are you saying? that Palin was appointed to VP by the Republicans to attract the over active sexual males of the citizens population?

So what about us the female who is the good looking candidate out there to win our desires.

This palin issue is starting to look like a darn America beauty pageant.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Is the presidents role not a bit of a Leadership and personality thing?

(for the record and again just to reiterate, think a feminine woman in politics is a huge boost to young girls who would Repulse at the thoughtof growing up to be... a Hillary or a Geraldine Ferraro or a Janet reno or Madeline albright. Men tend to only respect women they can Desexualize with power... and that is NOT healthy for young girls and I think a Mother and a Woman and a politician is very clear message to attractive young girls that they can be something more than a sex object, that looks in a woman and being taken seriously CAN go hand in hand)

But with that said... she had the right answer "What does a VP actually do?" Now with Cheney, he sat in Mt Weather trying to start the apocalyse for a few years...

But normally the VP is our envoy, they travel and greet people and show the FACE of America

Biden isn't bad, just a little over excited and alittle ...like every other white guy in business... he wouldn't be bad at the job...

Al Gore was okay, he was dull, but you could look at him and he...cared about things...

he didn't make America look bad...

But she is perfect for the job of ...attending leaders funerals, showing up at crisis zones, and

Conveying US policy that some leaders might not like... it's sugar with your medicine in a way

I said this in alot of threads...even the president is a Leadership position, the job is to choose people to advise you and make final votes on issues AFTER the experts have come to conclusions

Not to BE an Expert

Obama reminds me of a left wing Bush, HE personally has this very clear direction

I want someone who... will listen to the experts this round, someone who dioesn't Know it All

Because the Pentagon handles wars, the Pentagoon didn;t want to do Iraq... Bush did... Obama will be just ilike that on social policy

I think this lady will do her Job, Talk to America for the Govt, Listen to her advisors because she is less experienced, put a good foot forward for America Visually and in every other way.

Her walking off a Plane in Europe... isn't Bush or McCain,

People will like her and by that like America

You know Putin, being an okay looking Guy..Inspires Russians, what has he done this week, Kill a Tiger? But the people are Inspired by him

Bush was alright looking but he was a wise ass and Cheney was just mean people all over want to smack them...

That Becomes America, that's how they feel about us, how they feel about our leaders

So is it not... a bit of a Beauty Pagent?

If Obama was Ugly and didn't throw a great speech, would women be in tears at his convention?

If he looked like Al Sharpton and he stuttered a bit... would anyone like him even if his message was Exactly the Same?

NO

we all know No is the answer to that question, no one would Love Obama if he was fat and didn't speak so well

So in a time, when Americas reputation is as brutalized as it is, is it wrong to put a good face forward? Do we need an economist...get the guy who owns Ikea.. but really a president affects what? an up or down of a few % on your years taxes? Does the president control the FED? Or Corporations?

It is to a degree a popularity contest, it's supposed to be a leadership position not a person who is an expert on anything

Look at the Reagan Years... tons of money, defeat of the Soviets, end of the cold war...

What exactly did Reagan do? LOL..he was one of us, he got on stage and... talked about alien invasions, what the F was he ever talking about...

"tear down this wall" Nice speeech Ron...

But was he the guy that did that...no

He was an ACTOR that listened to his advisors and made decisions based on... Professional Advice and that's who conntrols the economy,.... Economists! Not the president... Educators need to control Education, not Obama

Obama has...too many g-d damned Ideas... imho

McCains Old and She a spokes person... America may well do Well, with president and VP that do there Job and Not try to "Run Sh17"

If the choices stink... I am for the 2 who... Know nothing, because they will let people do their jobs and take the credit and that's how America works best

We have a House a Senate a Supreme Court an American fortune 500, local Government, State Government

That's why Bush Sucked, he actually took charge of things!!! OMG who could ever have such an ego to think anyone can do the job of 100,000 people by themselves? Bush did... Cheney did

Obama seems to me...to think he can too...

Change....

Buddy, YOU don't Change anything K? Let the people do their jobs, give America back a Governmennt and let the people do what they do best

That's what i'd say to the guy... Bush, He was a CHANGE president lol, he changed everything... I think I have a camera up my arse right now while i'm typing this...

A buty contest...sounds Nice after a dictatorship... Change, more "revolution"

has he once mentioned giving power back?

NO

McCain will take naps, Palin will be who she is and piant the pictures...for the world and essentially let the governemnt work for a change...

all the "qualifications talk frazzles me"

I'd vote for Obama IF he would give those speeches and pump us up and go back to the White house and let the people do their jobs... but nooooooo I don't think that's what he plans on doing

The Beauty Queen...she has this, she's perfect.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Is it wrong?

To want a President who does Absolutely nothing asie from be a figure head and let America be the giant corporation it is?

To not want another Pinky and the Brain scenario?

I like the McCain ticket because... It obviously isn't out to directly change foreign relations, it has no real agenda, it's Grandpa and Mom

It's politics everyone in here doesn't like...namely abortion won't be overturned, it's a family values platform

i.e you keep working and I'm taking a nap

and thats good

America is at it's best when it's working sans anyone trying to steer it, it's like... trying to ride an elephant, it's not easy, few people can do the job that way...

People like Obama because he wants to Change!!!

and yeah YEAH! Alright

But the only actual change we desperately need is... to slowly end this maniacal world occupation without leaving a power Vaccum and... For Bush and Cheney to be gone.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaywieny
Guess what, just another HO.

Excuse me? A what? Definition please!
Be careful. I'm not extremely happy atm. And comments like that,
they REALLY, i mean REALLLY tick me off!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Obama is quite attractive. Some women are voting for him because of his looks, this is absolutely true, and quite natural. Don't you dare begrudge others the same freedom of expression. And get rid of this...white blonde lady is idiot idea. It's driving people away from your ticket. It's not reality nor is it natural to assume blondes or white people or white females or white females with blonde hair are idiots or as the other person said "HO"s. grr, nothing makes me angrier than to hear women called "Ho"s! I hate that. With a passion!

[edit on 2-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

/sarcasm

yes yes, that's what he meant. he meant she's a backwoods, alaskan idiot dysfunctional mother who can't take care of herself or her kids and rips the fur off defenseless animals from midair, with a shotgun, while wearing a bikini made from the american flag, and quoting the forefathers as being believers in one nation under god, and suing her whatever inlaw from nearly chopping off someone's protruding parts! not to mention, he wants you to know that her breasts will intimidate foreign leaders so much, they will do whatever she says IF they will talk to her in the first place because she's pretty stupid, and a beauty queen with the IQ of a gnat, and her husband was recorded saying he despises she's a governor, from his bed (never mind that it was all made up by some actors...that part don't matter cause we arez smartz!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/end sarcasm

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

I would be curious as well to see how a woman who possesses not only brains, but beauty ....

What did I miss? When did Palin have brains? Obviusly not for long as we all know now it was far worse than we were told but seriously, when did she ever come across as intelligent?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Palin is not my cup of tea. But you are correct, there are few female leaders who the majority would consider physically 'attractive'. I guess that says a lot about what people want in their leaders, and physical beauty tends not to be a requirement.

That being said, there are a couple very attractive female leaders throughout the world. They make Palin actually look like a pitbull wearing lipstick to me, but she still looks more attractive than many of the leader here:
www.guide2womenleaders.com...

One who looks like a Bond Girl is Yulia Volodymyrivna Tymoshenko
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know. To each their own.
DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf

I've seen people resort to calling the Governor "ugly" in these threads already. You liberal democrats would be parading her around as a YOUNG FRESH FACE if only she held your simplistic world views.

Simplistic world views like abstinence only education works?

Just ask her grandchild.

Or that man and dinosaurs hung out together?

Perhaps that "I can see Russia from there" counting as foreigh policy experience?

Creationism?

Please, tell me how deep and complex her world views are compared to the people who would like to peel back Bush's war on science and education. She looked like an idiot before, any time she had not speach to read. She looks like an even bigger idiot now that we know all the facts we were not allowed to know before the election.

Standing in front of a turkey slaughtering machine whilst giving an interview about pardoning a turkey was genius.

For all the talk of how blind Obama supporters are and all the kool aid jokes, the idea that people see Palin as anything other than a liar and a moron is amazing to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join