It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek Attacking VP Palin as a Mother

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

McCain might not win, but he's a genius.

Waitress, i'll have what that guy is smoking....

McCain is a genius?

Thats like saying Bush is a linguist.....its called an Oxymoron.

McCain and the republican strategists are simply blowing the doors off the Obama campaign since about mid March. I forget when it happened exactly, but when Obama flipped out over Bush's "appeasers" comment even though Bush didn't mention Obama... well that marked the turning point.

McCain and his advisors are political geniuses or Obama is probably the worst possible candidate the Dems could have put up this year if he can't open up a lead in this political environment.

I'm honestly starting to believe that McCain was the "chosen" one all along, and that Obama was propped up in the primaries just to make sure Hillary didn't win.

I can't wait for the debates. McCain and Palin are going to come across as American success stories -real people that made something of themselves. Obama and Biden are going to come across as political and intellectual elitists that the average guy sitting in a bar in PA not only can't relate to, but can't stand.

This is going to be fun to watch.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So how many dads do we have on here who've learned how to and did take care of their infant children?

The Palin's are a two parent family . . . nuff said there....

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
so Palin is a bad mother but The Edwards were "heroes" for continuing their campaign and leaving their kids behind after they found out she had cancer...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

It's different because Newsweek claims to be a news magazine, not a PR outlet for Obama. It's different because Newsweek is being exposed as having a double-standard when it comes to the candidates. What Newsweek does has nothing to do with what people post here.

its different?

Tell that to Fox News and CNN

The funny part is that you're allowing MSM to get you worked up

its hilarious

You get angry at the same people who provide you with material to come post threads on ATS...

sounds like a conundrum i want no part of

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

so Palin is a bad mother but The Edwards were "heroes" for continuing their campaign and leaving their kids behind after they found out she had cancer...

Okay - if we're going to make this about personal family life

McCain cheated on his first wife who was crippled severely in a car crash, with Cindy - his current wife - and left his old wife behind.

He left her to go gold digging for campaign funds.

Personally - whatever, i think it says a lot about him as a man - but find ill drop it as a grading scale for a politician

let he without skeletons in their closet be the first to criticize another

your ignorance baffles me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join