It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ugly Truth About John McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
John McCain's wife, Cindy Hensley McCain is 18 years his junior. Due to the difference in their age it got me to wondering about John McCain's first wife and what lead up to their divorce.What I had found in my search about the McCains showed me the type of man John McCain truly was !

Carol Shepp who was a beauty and famous model when she married John McCain in 1965, the first Mrs. john McCain was in a serious car accident in Dec. 1968 ( during the time that John McCain was a POW), she had broken bones and internal injuries, laid up in a hospital for 6 months and had to under go 20-some surgeries.

When John McCain returned to America in 1973 he discovered that his beautiful wife had been disfigured from a serious car accident, not long after his return home John McCain had numerous affairs with different women, including one Miss.Cindy Hensley, whom McCain eventually married a month later after divorcing his wife Carol.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hmmmm, IMHO what John McCain did to his first wife, Carol is much worse than what John Edwards had done to Elizabeth Edwards,at least Edwards stayed in his marriage, told Elizabeth about the affair and asked for forgiveness. John McCain instead carried on his affair with his mistress, fell in love with her ( more like her father's money) , abandoned his wife Carol and his children for the likes of Cindy Hensley.

McCain's father-in-law helped sling-shot McCain into the senate and now McCain is running for President of the United States in 08, and here we go again McCain USING another VERY YOUNG WOMAN ,...yet again to try and sling-shot himself into the oval office this time!

Where's McCain's christian values ??? Where's his family values ??? What man would abandoned his crippled wife and three children after she stood by her marriage vows, waited for him to return home from Vietnam as a POW ?

Well, as far as I am concerned John McCain is not morally fit to run our country as the next president.

WOMANIZER AT HIS BEST !

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nanna_of_6

Mr. Bill was getting BJs in the Oral Office and that didn't seem to bother any of the Dems.

I don't think I've seen the Dems this desperate in a LOOOONG time.

Going back to McCain "womanizing" 35 years ago is the best you can do?

Wow....

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
reply to post by nanna_of_6

Mr. Bill was getting BJs in the Oral Office and that didn't seem to bother any of the Dems.

I don't think I've seen the Dems this desperate in a LOOOONG time.

Going back to McCain "womanizing" 35 years ago is the best you can do?

Wow....

Yeah, John McCain is perfect in every way! Vote McCain!

I interviewed McCain last year and was star-struck...vote McCain.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

What in the world does Bill Clinton have to do with this? Or ANY democrat at all?

All of the politicians are severely morally-challenged. This is not a party-line issue. This is an issue of the CHARACTER of McCain. How he treats the LOVE of his life!! The woman who waited for him, and prayed for his survival and return home. She probably cried herself to sleep every night in fear.

If he can do this to the woman who waited for him, and held so much love for him, then he will hold even less respect for us, the American people.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
reply to post by jamie83

What in the world does Bill Clinton have to do with this? Or ANY democrat at all?

Because those same democrats like digging these things up and, at the same time, fawn over their heroes like John Edwards.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

reply to How he treats the LOVE of his life!! The woman who waited for him, and prayed for his survival and return home. She probably cried herself to sleep every night in fear.

If he can do this to the woman who waited for him, and held so much love for him, then he will hold even less respect for us, the American people.

omg.... give me a break.

Apparently she wasn't the love of McCain's life. And maybe she was a real jerk who cheated on McCain while he was gone for 6 years. Who are you to make this type of judgment about anybody's personal life from 35 years ago?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

reply to How he treats the LOVE of his life!! The woman who waited for him, and prayed for his survival and return home. She probably cried herself to sleep every night in fear.

omg.... give me a break.

Apparently she wasn't the love of McCain's life. And maybe she was a real jerk who cheated on McCain while he was gone for 6 years. Who are you to make this type of judgment about anybody's personal life from 35 years ago?

Soooo Jamie, what your saying is that it's ok for McCain to use woman when he needs them then just throw them away like an old rag when their usefulness is over.

The point I was getting at when posting this at first was........... McCain being a womanizer, and he apparently hasn't changed over the years, once a womanizer.......... always a womanizer, that's probally what drove his second wife to become a addict besides whatever pain she was actually having, she liked that "high" that she got from the drugs and the carefree feeling so she wouldn't have to deal with her womanizer man behavior.

But the facts still remain that McCain was a womanizer, he abandoned his first wife due to her disfigurement from a car accident for a VERY young beauty queen, and now he's using another VERY young woman to help him in his quest to win the white house !

Just because McCain is a veteran and an x-POW doesn't give him a free pass for his indescretions.

This has NOTHING to do with being a Republican or Democrat,.... it has EVERYTHING to do with Morals and Values.

top topics

join