It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Rover captures possible UFO on camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
In a rare shot upward from the usual ground pics,Rover captured an anomoly streaking by at high speed.Possibilities are a meteorite,another probe,or something unidentifiable...

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've seen that too. They say that it was meteor, but other meteor pics have a faded tail.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Actually good post, didn't know this occured until now. Makes you wonder what they've seen with Hubble now doesn't it? Im sure they might see 10-20 a day
well perhaps not that many but still im almost convinced they've spotted a couple with Hubble.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by thedarkprojekt]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Actually, bad post (lol) it did occur earlier today at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please search people I think there are three identicle postings of this right now!

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Luke,here's an idea.Instead of going around and critiquing everyone else's threads,why don't you actually try adding something productive and informative?This is the second thread you've come on of mine with absolutely nothing of any value to say.Do you see this thread posted HERE,in the aliens and UFO section?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It was posted here earlier today. It was tehn moved/double posted to ATSNN. I'm just trying to help people out...it is aggrevating to the max to see the number of double posts that occur everyday, it brings down the overall value of the board. I wasn't trying to belittle you, but it has been posted already.

As for my contributions, I do contribute regularly thank you and have recently received several applause for my contributions. Maybe you should investigate some of my posts before you accuse me of not contributing.

Thank you for your courtesy in the future.
Luke

PS. As for the supposed "UFO" it states in the article that it is either a meteor or a probe orbiting Mars, so yes I suppose it is a UFO, but not of the extraordinary variety.

PSS. As for my other comment on "implant technology"--your post, I simply suggested providing links to the research so those interested, such as myself, could look into it further.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by Lukefj]

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by Lukefj]

top topics

join