It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's on the Moon? II - Apollo 14 EVA 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yes, this is an interesting video that shows unidentified objects on and around the Moon while Apollo 14 was there and after seeing this video i can't see how Edgar Mitchell who was one of the astronauts , can say he didn't see any UFO's while he was on the Moon.

A 9:23 min slideshow of unaltered NASA photographs from the Apollo 14 mission showing anomalous bluish lights on the lunar surface during EVA-1 and in lunar orbit.
Most images are high resolution scans of the original 70mm Hasselblad film available at
www.lpi.usra.edu... or www.hq.nasa.gov... Please, don't claim fake before visiting these sites. While the blue streak at the upper left of AS14-67-9384 has been considered to be "undoubtedly a film defect" no explanation was offered for the various bluish lights that appear on the AS14-66 magazine from the second camera used during EVA-1. The anomaly is probably identical to the visual phenomena reported by the Apollo astronauts, which consisted in streaks, points, and flashes of light. These were considered to originate from an external radiation source, generated by extremely-high-energy particles, presumably of cosmic origin

www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

was someone or something watching Apollo ?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

www.lpi.usra.edu...

can't seem to find any other photo's except this one that shows the UFO...

[edit on 29-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
"i can't see how Edgar Mitchell who was one of the astronauts , can say he didn't see any UFO's while he was on the Moon."

Maybe he said that because he didn't see any. He probably accepts the explanation for these pics given to him. He never says he saw aliens or UFOs. He simply stated he "believes" some of the stories he has heard.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

He simply stated he "believes" some of the stories he has heard.

yea thanks, i knew he said that he didn't see any, i'm just surprised that's all.

i guess if you were worried about getting home it wouldn't be at the top of his list at the time i guess.

any idea what this light in the pictures is ?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
No I am affraid I am quite ignorant of all things photo. I barely can take a pic with my digital lol!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

ok well check this out, i found something else hiding in the photo as14-66-9301

here is another pic # as-14-66-9293 that shows the blue orb ufo

www.apolloarchive.com...

i have looked at eva-2 and this anomally does not seem to be there in any of those photo's

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
some analysis of the photo's

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. It is easier for me to see anomalies in space than in the atmosphere for sure. I am intrigued a bit. What has the officials have to say about these anomalies?
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

Interesting stuff. It is easier for me to see anomalies in space than in the atmosphere for sure. I am intrigued a bit. What has the officials have to say about these anomalies?
Thanks,
Vance

thanks for your post and i agree this is very interesting ' stuff ' and the more i dig into this the more weird and strange it becomes. i have been searching for an official explanation but to no avail, but i think the common theory is it's a camera anomaly but what i have found so far that may not be the case at all.

first of all i want to address the Edgar Mitchell not seeing any UFO's or anything like that. he has publicly stated that he has not seen any while he was on the Moon, and from what i can tell so far he may feel this to be true but the fact that things were photographed by Apollo 14 that cannot be explained means that he may have not known what he was looking at at the time.

this following picture was taken by Apollo 14 and it shows something unexplainable imo..

credit goes to internos for this animation of the photo's

so if these pictures were taken by Apollo 14 how could Edgar say he didn't see anything ? of course these are anomalous lights and don't look like a Billy Meier spacecraft but they could be alien spacecraft and nobody can say either way for sure.

now another thing that i have found regarding the Blue light ufo in my Op is that this has been investigated by Richard Hoagland and he has examined these photographs and has come up with a theory that there are huge glass structures on the moon.

Hoaglands research has shown that there is somekind of background to these pictures that is not visible, unless put to more scrutiny by filtering them with computers.

he claims that this unseen background is actually a HUGE glass structure that can only be seen at certain angles and has deteriorated to the point that they are harder to see.

here is what hoagland has on his webpage...

you will find on this webpage a discussion about this that took place on the Art Bell , Coast to Coast show and Edgar Mithchell and Richard Hoagland make a good case for their viewpoints and towards the end of the discussion Mr. Mithchell does state that he is at the beginning of this learning curve to understand things like this. here are some highlights of the conversation.....

www.enterprisemission.com...

Richard Hoagland said this....

RH: On the moon, if we're looking very, very, very, very ancient, deteriorated, battered and meteor-eroded glass, which is the model here. I say, "Domes," people think salad bowls. It's much more ragged and deteriorated than that. Then the best chance of seeing that kind of structure would be horizontally, where you're looking through a long path length of a lot of stuff accumulating light scattering over many, many, many miles before the ray gets out into space, where there is no stuff.

RH:These are the color prints that were made from the reversal film that all of you took to the moon during all the missions. All the color film was a transparency reversal film. It was equivalent to Ektachrome X, ASA 64, and the original transparencies, when the film was brought home and developed in Houston in a lab there by Underwood and his guys, this was then a slide, a 70mm slide in essence, and then from those slides, internegatives were produced. From the internegatives, prints were made, so we're down 3rd generation now. Johnston's prints are directly from those internegatives, so they're 3rd generation, pristine, you know, held in a vault for 30 years. The NSSDC prints are xnth. Unknown numbers of intermediate masters have been pulled from the archive originals in Houston, so there has been grain build-up. But, what's really remarkable, Ed, is that the same general features on this one photo we've had time to look at and compare, 9301, are there on both sets of prints, separated by 30 years.

here is some of what Edgar Mitchell said

EM: And that is, as we become convinced about what we're looking at, we start to exclude the contrary data. I'm not saying you're doing that, but that's what we tend to do. And that is the reason that changing paradigms is so very, very difficult. We get locked into a way we look at things, and we don't consider the alternative. So, I'm coming to your phenomenon with fresh eyes but low on the learning curve. You're coming to your phenomenon with several years of experience but becoming locked into your belief system about it and not necessarily willing to look to other explanations.

this was a great discussion imo and i want to add that Mr. Mitchell believes that the Roswell case was Alien related but he was having a hard time believing that this glass structures were made by Aliens...

www.enterprisemission.com...
www.ufo.se...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.vgl.org...
www.vgl.org...
www.vgl.org...

www.aurionmission.com...

here are some photo's of the supposed Glass structures...

this is the ' cube ' wich was near or part of the ' shard '

[edit on 31-8-2008 by easynow]

[edit on 31-8-2008 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

join