It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO snapped over Tesco Supermarket, Croydon, UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I saw this article in the Sun Newspaper tonight and don't know if anyone else has posted anything about it yet. I have the link to the Sun website but cannot access it from work.

Sid O'Driscoll snapped a photograph of white and green lights over Tesco's in Croydon, UK at 2am. Sid described the lights as green and white, moving fast then stopping.

Please check out the link to see for yourself as UFO Expert Nick Pope has been informed and is asking for a public inquiry to this event.

Thanks

Link: www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article1620707.ece

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Nice. I'm mainly replying because I know its a bit gutting when you make a thread and noone replies.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
maybe some curious alien tourist on a late night run
or
an airplane with advertising lights under its wings

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
When the titles are "Every little green man helps" and "Were not aisle-lone" you know it's not a very credible newspaper lol

Good ol Sun, stick to the boobs.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamlin
When the titles are "Every little green man helps" and "Were not aisle-lone" you know it's not a very credible newspaper lol

Good ol Sun, stick to the boobs.

Haha. Yeah better stick to what they're best at.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Tesco? What they're looking for Frazzles?
Do they still make Frazzles? They used to be my favorite.
Also prawn crackers.

Don't think it's a UFO though.
It could be a fluorescent nipple cover/artifact gone awry from page 3.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Why are the worst of the worst always posted on MSM?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well I think the Sun does great reporting UFOs , sure they sensationalise a lot of cases but they keep the field in the minds of the average Joe in the UK, associating tits and UFOs may be a bit extreme but desperate times call for desperate measures!

Also the Suns Rendlesham article recently imo was pretty good compared to the more respectable CH4 documentary (advance 50mins), showing the Socorro '64 Egg as a disk performing acrobatics and other misreporting.

My 2c, btw think its an internal lens reflection, a less cropped image shows the photographer was more interested in the area above the supermarket than the maneuvering spaceship.

top topics

join