It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time wave zero and zero point energy 4 dummies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i have been trying to learn about wave zero and zero point energy but could some help explain it as if im an average joe not a nuclear physicists

i heard it can power ufos, you can use it to travel trough time i also hear at 2012 dec 21st 11:11am we we reach zero point or time wave zero

i also know they are two diffrent thing could you explain the differences

you have to understand its hard for a slow retarded singled celled amoeba to comprehend these thing thats why i thank you highly advanced GODS for your time patients and understanding and allowing me the transfer of such knowledge i promise i wont use for evil purposes.

I'n the beginning there was only the word of god he spoke and it sounded something like this: KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

[edit on 29-8-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

[edit on 29-8-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

KAAAAABOOM or KAAAAAA"R"BOOM? Like the Batman episodes from the 60's... KARBOOM.... KABLAM... AND KAPOWWWW!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
so god is batman? interesting....

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
TimeWave Zero has nothing to do with zero point energy...

Novelty theory (TimeWave Zero) attempts to calculate the ebb and flow of novelty in the universe as an inherent quality of time. It is an idea conceived of and discussed at length by Terence McKenna from the early 1970s until his death in the year 2000. Novelty theory involves ontology, morphogenesis, and eschatology. Novelty, in this context, can be thought of as newness, density of complexification, and dynamic change as opposed to static habituation. According to McKenna, when "novelty" is graphed over time, a fractal waveform known as timewave zero or simply the timewave results. The graph shows at what times, but never at what locations, novelty is increasing or decreasing. Accordingly to the timewave graph great periods of novelty occurred when about 4 billions years ago when Earth was formed, 65 millions of year ago when dinosaurs were extinct and mammals expanded, about 10000 years ago after the end of the ice age, around late 18th century when social and scientific revolutions progressed, during the sixties, around the time of 911, and with coming novelty periods in November 2008, October 2010, with the novelty progressing towards the infinity in 21st December 2012 [1].

11:11 Dec 21, 2012 has been called many things in TimeWave Zero discussions, end point, omega point, zero point, from above quote infinite novelty.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
ive never seen it so beautifully explained. but....are you talking about 11:11 am or 11:11 pm? this is important to me at least for i plan on hosting a doomsday (lol) party on this date and time of day may be essential.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeDog
ive never seen it so beautifully explained. but....are you talking about 11:11 am or 11:11 pm? this is important to me at least for i plan on hosting a doomsday (lol) party on this date and time of day may be essential.

Well that depends on where you live. Odds are if you don't live exactly on the Prime Meridian you'll have to use this: www.souledout.org... For me the time is 3:11 am.

And I seriously doubt, with what the novelty theory outlines, you'll be holding a party or even thinking about it. You probably won't know what day it is. I mean this theory is talking about hundreds of events as significant as the creation of language happening within a minute when you get closer to the end point! That's not comprehendable.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
with my bad memory i have trouble remember what day it is now haha. but when it comes to something like 'hundreds of events as significant as the creation of language happening within a minute' i dont think its gonna be that crazy of an event. im not gonna say that wont happen. anything is possible really. i wouldnt dare say that for sure that any single event isnt going to happen. but untill something like that happens i still plan on a doomsday party. ive been meaning to research deeper into the time wave zero stuff. i think i shall proceed with that immediately! as incomprehensible as it may be i shall try my hardest to comprehend it!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
universal time?? atomic time?? 11:11am

top topics

join