It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Dave, Johnny & Springer @ Bay Area UFO Expo - Member Questions - ATS POINTS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
LISTEN To The PROMO

Well. Johnny and I have had numerous U2U's from members after we did the teaser show where we mentioned the 10th Annual Bay Area UFO Expo which is going to be at the beautiful Santa Clara Marriott Hotel on September 27th & 28th, 2008 in Santa Clara, California. Our good friend and founder of the Bay Area UFO Expo, Victoria Jack, has been a good friend to Johnny and I and the ATS Family and we look forward to attending another first class week-end with her and the speakers & guests.

Last year, Springer, Johnny and I had an absolute blast and got to personally meet a lot of the ATS membership as well as a few of the Mod Squad Family. So we are hoping with this much advance notice, that we have the opportunity to meet a lot more of you on a personal and social basis.

If you would like to attend this great event and be a part of the ATS MIX experience, all the information you need is on the Bay Area UFO Expo Website at:

10th Annual Bay Area UFO Expo Home Page

Get 10,000 ATS Points For Bush Beans

The first 10 ATS Members who bring Johnny and I a can of Bush Beans Johnny and I will sign your can which, along with $2.00 cash, might get you a decent cup of coffee
AND we will award you on our return 10,000 ATS POINTS, which can be used for all kinds of stuff including access to the Top Secret area known as R.A.T.S..

Member Questions

On the Bay Area UFO Artwork above, you can see all of the scheduled speakers and special guests who will be in attendance. Johnny and I will make great strides to interview as many as we can in the two days that we will be there. As we have always tried to include Member Questions in our interviews from the ATS MIX Studios we want to also give the members and guests the opportunity to do the same on Remote Interviews. So here is what we need..... ON THIS THREAD ONLY, do a reply and follow this example:

George Knapp

Hi Mr. Knapp, I was wondering now that you have met Johnny and Dave personally, which one is the sexiest?

Antar

Yeah, Yeah.... it's an example only. But because there are so many speakers and guests that we have the possibility to interview, we want you to be specific.

PLEASE - One Reply & Question Per Speaker Or Guest

PLEASE DO NOT ASK MULTIPLE QUESTIONS FOR MULTIPLE GUESTS ON ONE REPLY - IT WILL BE IGNORED!

Johnny and I will have all of our Digital Cameras and Audio Toys with us and might even do a segment of ATS MEMBERS that are in attendance if our scheduled interviews allow. It is going to be a lot of fun and we hope to see as many of you as we can.

Flight Information

Even thought the hotel is in Santa Clara, California, it is basically 5 minutes or so from the San Jose International Airport, where Springer and I flew into last year and Johnny played Limo Driver when it was in San Jose (these two towns butt up to each other).

Okay... that's all you need to know to be a part of this fun event.

REMEMBER - POST EVERYTHING ON THIS THREAD ONLY!

Dave

[edit on 9/5/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Greetings Mr. Knapp... all,

Do you really believe that there are two space programs... one being secret and possibly more advanced? Thank you for your time!
David

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

hello Mr Knapp

it would seem obvious that UFO's utilize far superior transportation technology to that of our own. What evidence is there, that this superiority extends to other areas, such as weapons, medicine, entertainment and communications.

many thanks and much appreciated

david

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Sorry Dave. Johnny personally asked me that I please didn't. Something about nocturnal odor discharge or 'something'. I just can't do that to him. Why I am I so reminded of Hal 9000 right now. 'Sorry Dave....I just can't do that'. I know..I can be pink slipped at any time.

[edit on 8/31/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 8/31/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Something about nocturnal odor discharge or 'something'. I just can't do that to him.

My nose says thank you

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm really going to miss seeing ya all this year. I've decided to stop giving my money away.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Cool, I was counting on ATS having some official representatives there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess I'll have to track y'all down, looking forward to meeting you guys.

I got plenty of Bush's Beans in the pantry, but if you are going to partake of them, perhaps I'll include a bottle of Beano.

www.beanogas.com...

Beano is a natural food enzyme dietary supplement that can help prevent gas before it starts. It helps you to digest the complex carbohydrates in your favorite healthy foods. By taking Beano at the beginning of a meal, you can help prevent gas, bloating and other discomfort.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
question:
do you miss me? seriously, it ain't the same without me there, right? admit it, ya'll aren't having as much fun. right? guys? you there? am I alone in the row boat?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You know I want you there Steve-O..... someone has to take Springer's mind off of his Dream Date
!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Never can anyone say I don't do the least I can do. On topic.
Mr. Knapp, regarding the 'space tether incident', I thought that was the most stunning nasa footage I have seen of true ufo alien or space organic critters I have seen. What do you believe the true purpose was to lose two 100 mil sats like that? Thank you
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

[edit on 9/6/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

When we do meet in person, I have a feeling a whole new level of low might be reached. I'm so looking forward to it.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
well this sounds excellent! if i lived in CA i'd definitely be there! i hope you guys get a chance to talk to Jordan Maxwell!!!

Jordan Maxwell

With what specific subjects or topics do you suggest the beginning truth-seeker start researching first, so as to easily understand that there really is a bigger picture to be seen, without them being deterred by some of the more "advanced" conspiracies out there that may be harder to swallow?

adrenochrome

...basically what i'm asking is, where should one start researching to learn that not all conspiracies are just theories - most people believe that since some conspiracies aren't true, they all aren't true - where should those people start; with what topics? maybe you guys can word it better when presenting him the question - i hope you understand what i'm trying to ask...

thank you very much, and you guys have fun!

[edit on 6-9-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Dang, wrong Bay Area. Maybe TAMPA Bay some year.
Go Bucs

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Won't be able to meet up, but if you guys have a chance go here for dinner one night:

www.suppenkuche.com...

In my (notso) humble opinion this is truly one of the best restaurants in San Francisco.

Spiderj

Have fun fellas.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am having a hell of a time posting tonight. My last response to this thread went to the threadhole, swallowed apparently by some sort of digitized event horizon.

Well, if we were to return to our ol' stompin' grounds, it would likely be to meet up with you all for this UFOpallooza. Unfortunately for us, we don't travel during the dreaded hurricane season (which, since 2005, cant extend to the following year). We'll be there in spirit though, and if you all want to know the kewl places to wander to in the Bay Area, whah jest let me know. It's entirely possible that at least a few of our ol' haunts still exists.

Just one token of advice: ummmmmmm..... glowing objects traversing the skies are not really exceptional in that area

Okay, one more: If everyone you see is running in the same direction, strongly consider following.

Have fun! Report back and take lots of video

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I live over in England and so won’t be able to make this.
So I thought I would be cheeky and just ask for the free points anyway.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs
Unfortunately, I live over in England and so won’t be able to make this.
So I thought I would be cheeky and just ask for the free points anyway.

Your wish is my command. Applause Points Awarded!

Dave

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Cheers Dave.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

HEY!!!
At least I live in a "Bay area". wheres my points?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
come see us, bring me some Bush Bean's and I'll give you 10,000!

Dave

top topics

<<   2 >>

join