It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zodiac Killer's Identity And Weapon Uncovered?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
At least with this guy we will know within a week or 3. That's about the time those lab test should take, right? The emails from him posted a couple posts above are a little...well, nuts.
So if those test come back negative I think its a pretty safe bet this guy is just a nutjob.

Can't wait for those results.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I wonder if anything will ever come of this.

It's ironic, though. Back in July, a bunch of friends of mine and I saw the movie Zodiac, which led us all to a short-lived (but super intense) obsession with the case. Then this dude came out of the woodwork, claiming that his stepfather was the Zodiac and that he died in Olympia, Washington. A look at my location might give you an idea as to how we reacted to that particular rumor.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

First results in

Small update:

Tarrance's stepson, Dennis Kaufman, gave the FBI letters and envelopes from his stepfather for the DNA tests, convinced they would prove Tarrance is the Zodiac. According to Dennis, the tests on the envelopes came back inconclusive, and the results were odd. Investigators found mixed DNA on the envelopes, as if two people licked the same envelope, rendering it useless...........
---------The inconclusive results explain why the FBI agents in Washington state picked up Tarrance's dentures two weeks ago: to get another DNA source. As far as we know, those tests have not come back yet, but because this is an open investigation, the FBI is not commenting.

cbs13.com...

*sigh* is all I have to say really.
I'll keep a look out for further updates on this but I have to say I don't expect much.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
First....FYI the first link dosen't work now. It says "copyright violation" story removed. But the cbs link works. This is a great story! If it is him, he sure did get away with murder, didn't he? How sad he wasn't caught and brought to justice. Still, it will be great to know he is dead and gone. Great Info!!

[edit on 9/18/2008 by PammyK]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The Zodiac is a guy named Larry Kane or whatever his real name is. Look him up.

www.zodiackiller.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join