It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need to know-UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i live in CT and ive never seen an alien although i want to and i view the sky almost everynight. so my question is- how do i contact aliens/ufos??? ive recently read a post of a guy who talked to greys and the agreed to take him to there home planet and that does sound pretty cool.
please comment with answers

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pjaysawicki

Wow! I'm not sure at all if one can contact ufo's, but I'll tell you this. Search this site and I'm certain you will gain insight and information on this topic as there are many topics here about that; and many great people to deal with, converse, and make friends with. Good luck in finding the information in which you seek... I wish I could help you with this one... and would I still be here to respond to this thread?

[edit on 29-8-2008 by LunarLooney1]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Contact em? Practice meditating until you're relatively decent at it. When you feel you're ready, try to "find them" while you're meditating. It helps if you have a burning question(s) for them (it's something for you to focus on). And above all be respectful of them and their time, if they decide to interact with you.

Word of warning... don't do it if you spook easily. Anyone in their right mind would have strong emotional reactions if/when it happens, but just try to keep that stuff in check as much as possible. If/when you find them they might take an interest in you out of curiosity (ie- odd "phenomenon" going on around the house, spotting UFOs around your area, etc). Heck, if you keep it up they may even show up in person one day.

And on a side note, IF you contact them try to see things from their perspective. It's a kind/intellectual gesture that will go a long way. Doesn't mean you have to agree with it, but just entertain the idea without harsh judgements. In general don't abuse any hospitality, mind your manners, and be a good guest.

Have fun!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Build a coil and they might come.

A million volts of generated electrons flying around is sure
to sense these Tesla coils.

I often wondered about those hobby Tesla coil people and think
they do it to attract UFOs.

Night vision goggles are now being used to find UFOs.

Its a big sky and chances are you might not see any but I think
I saw a triangle pass overhead one day.

Look for trails in the day time and wait to see the 'plane'.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

hahaha thats great advice and the funniest thing i have read all night stared!!

new topics

top topics

join