It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woman and Alaska

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian why on earth are you showing us a rightwing propaganda video that has nothing to do with the thread?

It's not a right wing propaganda video. It's a video Barry O. did for an anti-war group during the primaries. How could you possibly think it's a right wing video starring Barry O.?

And I apologize if it was off topic. I was merely supplying Wiggin with information he requested re Barry O's plan to disarm the U.S.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet Obama wants to significantly reduce military innovation and forces. In other words, he wants to do what Clinton did but worse! Clinton did it just after the cold-war. Obama wants to do it with a renewed Russian cold-war and during an all new cold-war with China.

Hello again.
How was Bush able to invade Afghanistan and Iraq? Those troops didn't just magically appear out of thin air. I believe they were still around during Clinton's administration. As far as innovation goes, the better equipped our forces are technologically, the less need we have had to put troops in danger (see shock and awe). Again, those technologies didn't come about over night.
Russia has become a very lonely place. There are not many countries left who take them very seriously anymore. And American companies (with big money lobbyists) are falling all over themselves to do business with China. And as far as Russia invading another countries sovereignty, didn't we just do that, twice?
I just don't think McCain-Palin have a chance to improve our world image. He doesn't have a clue, and she probably can't even find Iraq on a map.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

Now is not a good time to join the military.

To late for me, but I think its a decent time to join the military ( I get paid well)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join