It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cradled by an unknown force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have a long standing history with 'Shadow Beings', my first experience coming at the age of 14, shared with my brother.

My mother tells stories to me of her growing up in Ireland, where she as a child spotted a ball of light dancing along the ground.

My grandmother is very supersticious. Her old victorian house she use to live in caught fire. It was the top room, there was always something unsettling with that top room.

I've spent the last 8 years of my life having de-javu, lucid dreams and strange coincidences. From beautiful blue entities and OBE's through to sleep paralysis and dark trolls, I unlike my brother went down the rabbit hole. I am by no means consumed in this, but every now and then I'm reminded there is something watching, something observing.

I was dreaming last night. I 'woke up' to a sharp pain in my chest, the room was distorted. I was then cradled by an unknown force, I was comforted, I felt my body replenish itself, I was helped.

I awoke this morning to a slight pain in my chest. Something had intervened last night, the same something that has been observing me for quite some time now.

This is my life, that is my story. Thanks for listening.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hi there,

I'll keep it short and simple.. As it is said, sometimes it's easier to learn for yourself than for me to give you the answer.

Put easily - 'embrace' it all exertus

Bigmoose

new topics

join