It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason I think Mcain will win. (airport runway)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I know this is my first post but just here me out.

Everyone knows that Mcain has more houses then I have toes and fingers
But what some do not know is that he owns a ranch up here in the Flagstaff AZ neck of the woods. About one year ago they started a huge project to make the runway longer. No real reason to spend 20 mil
See this link to info about the runway

www.flagstaff.az.gov...

Mcain was here about 2weeks ago to stay out at his ranch. In my crazy mind I am thinking that the real reason that the runway was added to was to accomadite Airforce One. That would leads me to think that they already know who is going to win. Just some thoughts of a crazy old man

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think there is a good chance that McCain will win, I think all those that wanted change have given up on Obama and will not bother to vote. The momentum behind Obama has gone and it doesn't matter how idiotic McCain acts people are still gona vote for him.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbles75
I think there is a good chance that McCain will win, I think all those that wanted change have given up on Obama and will not bother to vote. The momentum behind Obama has gone and it doesn't matter how idiotic McCain acts people are still gona vote for him.

I wouldn't go that far. I also think McCain will win but I think the vote is going to be very close and we'll end up with it coming down to one or two battleground states, just like in 2000.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by bubbles75

I wouldn't go that far. I also think McCain will win but I think the vote is going to be very close and we'll end up with it coming down to one or two battleground states, just like in 2000.

The whole 2000 thing is what has me thinking things are rigged.The expanded the runway here so airforce one can land here knowing that Mcain is going to win. Because they will make it so.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
McCain will win and you Obamatrons better not cause major riots (though i'm sure you will).

You've built Obama up on pure hype, and when you're dumbfounded as to why he lost, you'll blame everyone and everything in site.

What about Obama's Mansion? Almost two million$ for that home, and he got a deal from his slumb-lord partner in crime, Tony Rezko.

It's like a kid on a playground accusing some other kid of rediculous nonsense, while not looking at himself. Obama's inexperience was showing before, but it's showing even more now as the election nears.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

I'm sorry, but did you listen to Obama's acceptance speech at the DNC last night? If you think Americans for Change have abandoned him, you are sorely mistaken.

During his 45 minute speech he had to stop - several times - because it became too loud to continue speaking.

And I'm a writer, I can tell the difference between a pause and someone stopping their speech to let the crowd calm themselves.

Oh no, Americans are ready for change and now people know Barrack is going to bring it.

[edit on 8-29-2008 by Loki]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

During his 45 minute speech he had to stop - several times - because it became too loud to continue speaking.

This happens with nearly every speech. You pause, and that's the audience queue to clap. The audience is also told to clap and look for the queues before the speech starts.

I hope you're not this naieve about everything.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am voting for Mccain anyway but could the whole thing be rigged and the plans have already been put into place : IE runway at the local airport made to accomodate Airforce one

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don't know how that would be possible though. I'm thinking he just did that because he could.

Obama is the NWO candidate of choice for the Liberal Elite, while McCain is the Republican NWO candidate of choice. They both are NWO, just that the Liberal version is by-far the most dangerous.

Obama wants a Marxist government based on the old Russian Constitution. This poses a major problem with Russia and China as they do not want US Hemogany or a US-based NWO with the Green Energy and Investment banking companies in control the the world's money through International banks. These companies are heavily funding Obama's campaign.

So, I believe it is a valid contest, but with high stakes for each party.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just like Charles Barkley said. "If you vote for McCain and another Four years of stagnant progress you are an idiot!"

The only ones who benefit from the Bush administration is the few 2 percent. You have to be a complete moron to think that these current policies are improving the states well being when proof is in the pudding that Bush is crippling the country for the benefit of those few.

McCain has always supported Bushes policies so why would you want him elected unless you are completely disconnected to reality?

Then again people are gullable and will believe anything, like the war was a success. That is something McCain is still trying to sell the public.

If McCain is elected, this will prove to me that societies intelligence truly has gone down the crapper.

I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Genosport

What will the new width and length be?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

No matter who wins, there is already change. History has been made twice this election. The first Afircan-American to be nominated as candidate and the first woman to be chosen as vice president. I'm already happy to see that Americans are accepting of what would have been taboos 50 years ago.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Just like Charles Barkley said ...

And what would Charles Barkley IQ be? I'm betting even below average. He is a dumb Basketball player with no education to speak of.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

You've gotta be kidding me.

From the Chicago Sun-Times:

Much of the criticism has centered on two real estate deals involving Obama's South Side mansion. In the first, Obama paid $300,000 less than the asking price for a doctor's home, while Rezko's wife paid the doctor full price for the vacant lot next door. Then -- a few months before Rezko was indicted -- Obama bought part of that lot from Rezko's wife.

But Obama's ties with Rezko go beyond those two real estate sales and the political support, the Sun-Times found. Obama was an attorney with a small Chicago law firm -- Davis Miner Barnhill & Galland -- that helped Rezmar get more than $43 million in government funding to rehab 15 of their 30 apartment buildings for the poor

1. A little research into the mansion deal shows that Obama's offer was the biggest of two.

2. Buying a 10 foot wide strip of land for his property from his neighbor (let's ignore the possibility that he wanted to have room for his children, The couple's first daughter, Malia Ann, was born on July 4, 1998, followed by a second daughter, Natasha ("Sasha"), in 2001) Meaning that his Daughers were 7 and 4 at the time of the sale. Totally suspicious behavior.

From Wikipedia:

Applying the proceeds of a book deal,[145] the family moved in 2005 from a Hyde Park, Chicago condominium to their current $1.6 million house in neighboring Kenwood. The purchase of an adjacent lot and sale of part of it to Obama by the wife of developer and friend Tony Rezko attracted media attention because of Rezko's indictment and subsequent conviction on political corruption charges unrelated to Obama

I realize that Wikipedia is not the gospel. For one thing, it's based on fact.
However, the above are not opinions, but facts.

I also understand that Rezko was kind of a slumlord creep. That's why Obama selected a guy like Joe Biden to balance out his ticket. Let's not get into the faulty conservative way of thinking that having a bad acquaintance means you're a bad person, lest I begin talking about the Keating Five.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by Loki

the first woman to be chosen as vice president.

Don't let Geraldine Ferraro hear you say that...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Obama wants a Marxist government based on the old Russian Constitution. This poses a major problem with Russia and China as they do not want US Hemogany or a US-based NWO with the Green Energy and Investment banking companies in control the the world's money through International banks. These companies are heavily funding Obama's campaign.

Incorrect again. While it's hard to attach a black and white label to the type of government style/ economic model Obama would like to institute, I'd enter 'European Model' as my vote. Think about it. He said, in as many words - I repeat - he promised outright to end our dependency on middle eastern oil within 10 years, and reinvest that money into projects like solar, wind, and nuclear power. He promised to cut taxes for 95% of the American working class, and denounced tax havens and loopholes for corporatisons. Granted, it's what we want to hear, but that's because we all know that's what we need.

Load your brain before you shoot your mouth.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Loki, here is how Obama made his money. His books didn't sell much.

www.obamatruth.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Frankly, I'm a little bit surprised that ATS folk have any faith left in the Democratic process after the clear evidence of voter disenfranchisement, computer fraud and corporate ownership of the counting. Hell, in 2004, there were 3,600,380 UNCOUNTED votes. And we're not even talking about how many were "purged" for no other reason than that they might not vote for Bush. The Company Formerly Known As Diebold has come out and admitted that their tabulators eff up counts in such a way that it is undetectable. Here in Colorado, we have had the largest voter purge in our history and a number of states nationwide have done the same.

The fix is in, though it doesn't really matter.

No matter which turd gets flushed it's gonna be the same old #.

I will not vote for either.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

ARE YOU MENTALLY DEFICIENT!?

Both of his books were NY Times best-sellers.

Barack and Michelle Obama are both successful professionals with real careers.

In 2005 they reported an income (boosted by book sales) of 1.7 Million, and just under a million on 06

Government Jobs pay well, especially ones that hold office, and your little clip intended to raise the hackles on the necks of the ignorant shows that Michelle brought in OVER 300,000 the first year of Barack's term as Senator. That's a power household if I've seen one.

Both Obamas graduated from Harvard Law, for crying out loud, one of the most prestigious schools in the country.

These people aren't bad, they're rich.

Also, I'd like to add about these videos...they're horrible, and skew the facts absurdly. In one segment they compare the cost of healthcare between insured and uninsured, and takes Michele to task for uninsured people being charged more for care...uh well no # sherlock they don't have insurance and have to...you know...pay more. Something that Obama wants to do away with, as he promised to deliver the Congressional Health Plan to all Americans.

And for everyone's sake get a new avatar. I feel my IQ slipping everytime someone has something to say about his name rhyming with Osama. What are you, 4 years old?

[edit on 8-29-2008 by Loki]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Here, since we want to talk about corruption, I've dredged up a nasty skeleton from McCain's closet. One in which he actually took a large sum of money and other forms of compensation from Charles Keating jr. of Lincoln Savings and Loan.

The core allegation of the Keating Five affair is that Keating had made contributions of about $1.3 million to various U.S. Senators, and he called on those Senators to help him resist regulators. The regulators backed off, to later disastrous consequences.

More here

Quite a situation for a man who claims to be one of the uncorrupted in Washington.

Now, Congress' official inquiry cleared McCain of all charges, but we all know that congressmen and senators are quite lenient on one another, and the worst that came of any of these allegations is a severe reprimanding. Hell, George W. Bush is guilty of treason, yet there he sits. Cheney too.

McCain is the same as any dyed-in-the-wool conservative, He voted with George Bush almost every single time. He's no different, and expecting change from that side of the aisle is tantamount to holding your breath in the hopes of receiving a new car.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join