It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth Takes Over MSNBC for 2 Hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

911 Truth Takes Over MSNBC for 2 Hours

www.infowars.com

As MSNBC’s talking heads gabbed pointlessly about the banker’s choice, Obama, Alex Jones can heard in the background with this bullhorn telling the audience “9/11 was an inside job” and “investigate 9/11,” obviously to the irritation of MSNBC.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Good grief, first with Chris, then with Michelle, now this? Alex Jones really has been busy throughout the convention. The question remains: Was everything Alex Jones did going to help or hurt everything that Alex is trying to say?

Personally, I'm not so sure. Now that there have been thousands and thousands of people watching at home and in the crowds that have heard his bullhorn, there may be some that decide to look up what he has said, but I fear that more people will instead completely ignore it and think he's a nut.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/29/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm not real proud of what Alex Jones pulled, but when someone wants to discuss 9/11 quietly and intelligently... no one listens. If this it what it takes to make some people wake up, then I am all for it.

What is even more interesting is his interview on Russian television about the whole Georgia situation. Alex is trying to get the truth out to anyone who will listen. I admire him for his message.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If I wasn't aware I would have gone to infowars.com. He shouted that a lot too

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i was watching this live on the infowars stream, im not a big fan of alex jones but i was gripped, as were all my friends who i sent the link too.

They got mobbed by people and they broke one of their bullhorns (alex kept saying it was msnbc staff who were sent to get them. The stream went off for like 15-20 mins, then came back on with them driving back with more bullhorns from radioshack.

then they went nuts, their were loads of random "free the weed" protests magicly spreng up about 10 mins after they started protesting again, wether they were actual protestors i have big doubts.

the stream went off on this pic of one of the apparent "free the weed" activists who were shouting at teh 9/11 protest , telling them to shut up and let them use their freedom of speech.

their was also a half assed to play the us national anthem over the top of the protest , but that never worked, was just after than the weed activists magicly appeared..

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Bottom line, and I know there are a lot of Jones-Haters here:

HE SAYS AND DOES WHAT THE COWARDLY BOUGHT-AND-PAID-FOR CORPOMEDIA WON'T DO.

These people all have screwed us over, serving as propaganda mouthpieces for the rich Elitists, and M.I.C., and they are largely responsible for why we are in the current mess we are in. Their refusal to do their JOBS and investigate is the REASON why not only Alex Jones, but many fed-up Americans are speaking up and FORCING their voice to be heard. The "nice guy" approach and meekness has gotten us all nowhere, as we are complete nobodies to these people running the show and driving our country into the abyss for their own personal gain.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Yeah, at first I didn't understand why he did that, considering that from a perspective of never listening to Alex, it would sound like he was promoting his website, when in reality, he was providing a source of information that most people have never heard about.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm not with the 9/11 truth movement in the slightest, but this is pretty awesome. Mostly because I hate what MSNBC has become, which is basically complete garbage. NBC only had 3 good guys in their non-business news and one of them recently passed (Russert), and one of them is turning (Brokaw). Brian Williams is about the only honest man on MSNBC nowadays. CNBC is much more balanced when it comes to NBC networks. I applaud Alex for being a nuisance to the network that has turned to garbage
Since when does a network make Fox look balanced? Lately they seem more fair than almost anyone...and that's pathetic.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

I don't watch American news at all anymore. It's all total garbage. The only thing it's good for is weather reports... and I can check the internet and meteorological radio channels for that.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I just love anyone who stands up to gov. or media or corporate establish-
ment! LOVE 'EM!

I can't view the video clips, I tried. But it's not your link; it's my ancient
computer with dial-up! It goes into seizures!

I cancelled DirecTV back in May, and am free from the garbage, and don't
miss it at all!

I tend to like Alex anyway, and this story with the bullhorn sounds
AWESOME!! Perhaps more of us should disrupt live newscasts whenever
possible, with bullhorns! Especially if it irritates "them"!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Somebody should have invited Alex over here to Australia for the World Youth Day when draconian laws were made that if someone was deemed to be 'annoying' (thats right you heard it correctly 'Annoying') to one of the Pilgrims then they could be arrested.

Alex Jones and his bullhorn would have had a field day.

top topics

join