It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm all for fascism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thats what im talking about timedog its a cycleeventually people rise up and where back to square one

anyway i was thinking about america being a corporate facist state my question is do you think the government will ever up there level of control or do yout hink they will keep things the way they are

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Look at how the current police state in this country is tied directly to the building of more privately (corporate) owned prisons... If that isn't a sign of more control, I don't know what will convince anybody.
They're going to have to fill those prisons to keep them profitable, you know. CYA, folks.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Read the book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" by Jim Marrs. One sees that fascism is already here, and many of the old time Nazis from WWII came over here to help spread it. There are now second and third generation descendants of the Nazis who have the same mind set. As some have previously mentioned, there are a lot of things that happened diminishing our rights since the end of WWII, some of which include:
The Patriot Act, passed without members of Congress reading it. (It was passed after an attack on American soil, much like the attack on the German Parliament caused the same type of draconian laws to be passed).
The drugging of our children and adults with untested and poisonous drugs to control their minds. Many of these drugs were developed by former Nazi scientists.
The propaganda spewed out by the corporate controlled mass media.
There are so many other things that show this is happening now or in the past. The book is well documented with many notations citing references.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
im gonna have to check that book out. sinclair lewis wrote a book called 'it cant happen here' about facism coming to america all the way back in 1935 i believe. im gonna check that one out too.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i don't want a revolution. i've been thru hell already. next time i die, i want it to be because jesus came back and raptured me off this rock. i fully expect to see all of you there, and you better be smiling and wearing your incorruptible, eternal, resurrected, immortal bodies, thank you very much!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Show me an organized Militia to do the Job

Give me a Gun!

Let fight facism!

The thing that people don't realize is that by the time we realize we're in a Totalitarianism government, they will declare martial law (here in the US anyways) and it's gonna be TOO late to revolt.

They have technology that will stop you from firing your weapon, I saw an article on a Satelite speaker like thing that weights like 15 pounds that can make supersonic soundwaves that can deafen people. Do you think your gonna be able to aim your weapon while your ears are being deafened by a spersonic soundwave?

I HIGHLY doubt it. Let's not forget about tear gas. Not to mention they will have TANKS.

I don't need to mention what tanks would do to a militias morale.

Fighting a well equipped army with automatics armed with a semiautomatic handgun isn't gonna work here.

If this is gonna happen, it's gonna be some time. But yeah it will certainly happen in our lifetimes. That i am sure of.

And yes most Americans would rather drink beer and watch the rebellion on TV then do anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[edit on 5-9-2008 by NeverSurrender]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSurrender

listen, they had tech 15 years ago, that could do stuff that'd make your hair stand on end it's so advanced, invasive and beyond the pale. this whole...we're gonna get those rich white oligarchs concept.... you missed the chance many many MANY years ago. the only reason they'd even let it get started is to use you to thin their herds, remove some of their responsibility and free up available acreage and real estate. not an one of them would die. just other people who are suffering like you are.

revolution is only going to kill people and give the gov more money and less responsibility.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Yeah but you have to respect my approach on this.

I will not stand by and watch this happen.

Plus (I admit I'm a bit radical) but I'm Christian. I would die before denying Christ. I'm gonna be brought to a Death Camp and tortured anyways. Might as well take some of the Bastards with me hahah.

Except hopefully they will be going the opposite direction (down) XD

Hopefully I'll see you up there Undo

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSurrender

well remember jesus said, the really important thing to remember about the last days is: 26:51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.
26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
^i think that was his way of saying, violence begets violence.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
unfortunately when put in a position like we are in, violence is the only solution.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSurrender
Show me an organized Militia to do the Job

Give me a Gun!

Let fight facism!

The thing that people don't realize is that by the time we realize we're in a Totalitarianism government, they will declare martial law (here in the US anyways) and it's gonna be TOO late to revolt.

They have technology that will stop you from firing your weapon, I saw an article on a Satelite speaker like thing that weights like 15 pounds that can make supersonic soundwaves that can deafen people. Do you think your gonna be able to aim your weapon while your ears are being deafened by a spersonic soundwave?

I HIGHLY doubt it. Let's not forget about tear gas. Not to mention they will have TANKS.

I don't need to mention what tanks would do to a militias morale.

Fighting a well equipped army with automatics armed with a semiautomatic handgun isn't gonna work here.

If this is gonna happen, it's gonna be some time. But yeah it will certainly happen in our lifetimes. That i am sure of.

And yes most Americans would rather drink beer and watch the rebellion on TV then do anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow for a guy name neversurrender you got kinda of a defeatist attitude who says we fight them striaght up mabey we use guerrilla tactics hit and run type sh*t say we are defeated are struggle may inspire others who may in fact win

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That Jim Marrs book is certainly on my short list as well... Heard him talking about it on C2C one sleepless night and my interest was piqued.
I'm not sure that the US Military would be "on board" for any marshal law declared for any questionable or unsound reasons. Even assuming they were, I'd hate to be on the task force charged with disarming American citizens. Particularly on my block. Believe me folks- don't come to this part of PA with foul intentions.
Lately I've been protesting with my tattoos- Yeah, that's MY back in the avatar. My artist calls me the "posterboy for militant patriotism". Wait until he sees the Thomas Jefferson quote going between the handles of the 1911's.
I call it fair warning to TPTB.
I'd agree with a previous poster- I'd be one of the many headed for the camps, so why not die with honor?
All I'm saying is I've bent over about as far as I can... I'll be damned if I hand them the Vaseline and smile.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
well im from PA so i guess the revolution starts here

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join