It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I work at Dulce, New Mexico

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Since the first of July we have had ,
I think I am friends with an Alien
Was my Grandfather a time traveler?
I work at Dulce,New Mexico
and My co-worker is an Alien.
among others.
Hopefully, now that school is back in session........

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MonsterExploration

Is this a joke? What's this about 7 questions? On second thought forget it I'm not going to waste anymore time on this lame attempt at attention of yours.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Werrd, gangster...

I just want to know how meaningless your life has to be to do s*** like this? If this is the way he gets off, I suggest he try drugs...

DISCLAIMER:
Dont do drugs.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BloodRedSky
reply to post by ZyPHeR

I suggest he try drugs...

That may be the problem, he wasn't warned in time. Perhaps he even did alien drugs, and ended up in a cage with twenty thoughts running through his mind.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by eaganthorn

-When the greys blink both upper and lower eyelids meet in the middle.
-They have more than one set of eyelids and also wear protective lenses since exposure to our sun can cause them harm.
-They more than likely evolved from some form of insect. hard to tell since genetic manipulation runs rampant in their society.
-They are genderless, instead relying on cloning to reproduce.
-Being sanatized would mean wiping your memory. "Scrubbing" memories out of your mind.

Oh, I'm sorry, not all the correct answers, but thanks anyway for playing. Next week I'll be expecting someone to post, "I think aliens have taken over my school."
Or am I becoming cynical

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IsawOne

Haha, when I used to use I wouldve killed for some alien s***!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i found something interesting when reading james casbolts accounts....

The workers said the Dulce facility goes down at least seven levels. Level six is privately called ’nightmare hall’ amongst workers. They tell of bizarre experimentation and multi-legged humans that look half human and half octopus, reptilian humanoids, furry creatures with hands like humans that cry like a baby, and mimic human words. Also a huge mixture of lizard humans in cages, several cages of winged humans, three and a half to seven feet tall bat like creatures and gargoyle like beings. In level seven are thousands of rows of human and human genetic mixtures in cold storage, humanoid embryo storage vats with embryos in various stages of development. Other workers said they witnessed scenes even more terrifying than this and refused to talk about them. One worker told Bill Hamilton “ I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were insane and involved in high-risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told never to speak to them at all

jamescasbolt.com...

sounds kinda like what monsterexploration was saying doesnt it?.

gargoyle/demon like beings?,people with wings/angels?,very strange indeed.looks like there genitcly altering humans.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here is more data that is a mirror of that which MonsterExploration and welivefortheson are saying.

The killers, torturers, and mutilators of innocent human beings were kept discretely out of sight, but busy in U.S. underground military facilities which gradually became home to thousands upon thousands of kidnapped American children snatched off the streets (about one million per year) and placed into iron bar cages stacked from floor to ceiling as part of the 'training'. These children would be used to further refine and perfect Mengele's mind control technologies. Certain selected children (at least the ones who survived the 'training') would become future mind controlled slaves who could be used for thousands of different jobs ranging anywhere from sexual slavery to assassinations. A substantial portion of these children, who were considered expendable, were intentionally slaughtered in front of (and by) the other children in order to traumatize the selected trainee into total compliance and submission.

educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 12-9-2008 by rwonghongkong2]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join