It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I work at Dulce, New Mexico

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Well, it's hard enough to believe a thread like this without a contradiction like that. Well pointed out. I always keep an open mind about anything, but I'm calling BS on this too.

Not so much about the information on Dulce itself, but the claim he worked there. I'd say you would have to be a U.S. citizen also, unless it was some sort of international base. And I don't understand how a native American wouldn't be a U.S. citizen.

[edit on 30/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcmartinson
You posted "I havent used an approach to english as im not American" and then later post "...and I am a Native American."

So, which is it?

I'll tell you what it is.

A banned member.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MonsterExploration

Here are some questions
What is dulce?
What is your native language?
In detail, what is the sign up process for the organization?
Who runs the organization?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Your spelling already reveals enough. No way someone working at a place as Dulce would have such bad grammar. Now go away OP, do you seriously have nothing better to do?

I feel really sorry for you if this is the only way for you to spend your time
Go outside or do something thats actually productive. Instead of making up fake stories.

Mods please close this thread
We have enough like this around here already.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Thank you for coming to this board. I have some legit questions for you.

What type of interspace travel is available?

Is there speed beyond the speed of light?

It doesn't seem possible any life form would be able to travel at the speed of light and get here from anywhere significant in the universe besides Alpha Centauri.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Tom_Proctor]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
OK

Maybe some people in here need to take a step back and re-check themselves..

just saying here...

Yes, I would give it a 98% chance of being hoaxed, and that is annoying especially when the grammar sucks and the writing skills are not so great, and it has happened a million times...i know, i know

BUT

who knows? first, if you are on here this late at night do you really have anything better to do?

if ur reading the thread, ask him the tough questions that you would ask if you thought there was a chance he may be genuine first..I mean what could it hurt?..really?

once he can not answer them or it becomes obvious (i know it already seems obvious, but more obvious) then make your decision to (with the many options literally at your finger tips) to A)leave the thread B) report hoax or C)leave a sarcastic comment abusing the OP..then leave the thread

but at least let the dude say what he wants to say..

i mean im board and if ur reading this it would seem you are too...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Why do people post such utter dribble like this???

I'm not even going to explain why you don't work at Dulce, looks like most people have done so anyways.

Hey, why am I even replying to something as absurd as this?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

I think alot of people, myself included, don't believe a single word in threads like this, however they reply without asking questions first because they know whats being said isn't true and they want to vent their frustration.

Personally, I like to respond to threads like this to try and dissuade the OP and discourage him/her from making threads such as this one.

It annoys people when threads like this are made when we could be reading about something that isn't a completely fabricated lie so they like to show their anger.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Seems like his bosses found out he was about to leak and quickly swept him away before he divulged any information to us.

Dont you just hate it when that happens....

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Hi,I work at Dulce too,do you know Dave? You must know Dave,Dulce Dave. When you see him next,can you get him to give me back that tenner I lent him? You know all that really secret stuff,it's pretty cool innit,and that bad stuff,well that's just pretty bad man. Anyway,I've got to go,my pet alien needs feeding. Toodles. Feel free to ask me anything
(I'm not tight like OP)

Thankyou. That is the one of the funniest things I have ever read.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
Seems like his bosses found out he was about to leak and quickly swept him away before he divulged any information to us.

Dont you just hate it when that happens....

Peace

Seems to happen alot that doesn't it? It's a shame ....

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
One question to all the people who claim that the OP is making this all
up, Hoax etc.
If one of you would work at the "Dulce Base" and wants to tell the world
"a little bit" of what's goin' on there, how would you start a thread.
I'm keeping an eye on this thread now from the start.
And after all what i've read, i really would be fed up if i was the OP and
wouldn't come back here to ATS.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

That's easy, and it surely wouldn't be "ony 7 questions" under the guise of "get this off my chest", such as this OP has done, which is pure BS.

If it were me, I would have everything PRE-TYPED, ready to post, as is. One post, that's it, explaining that I am spilling the beans with everything I know, but won't be able to come back to to concerns of self safety. It would be a verrrrry long post to get everything out. Names, places, dates, experiments, everything I could possibly remember.

It would also be done from a wi-fi hotspot, with a brand new NIC in the laptop, of which that NIC would be destroyed immediatley afterwards (so the MAC is never seen again), replacing the old NIC back in the PC.

That help?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
One question to all the people who claim that the OP is making this all
up, Hoax etc.
If one of you would work at the "Dulce Base" and wants to tell the world
"a little bit" of what's goin' on there, how would you start a thread.
I'm keeping an eye on this thread now from the start.
And after all what i've read, i really would be fed up if i was the OP and
wouldn't come back here to ATS.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

Well personally I'm of the oppinion that if you did work at the "Dulce Base" and wanted to tell the world then you wouldn't have been employed in the first place.

However I do realise its easy saying that and its not necessarily the truth.

I do understand what your saying though and yes logically thinking if you was in that situation ATS would probably be the first place you would try and tell other people about "whats going on"

I too would be annoyed if I was the OP and what I was saying was actually the truth but no one believed me. As other people have said the OP has contradicted himself a couple of times, doesn't seem to have the english skills to be nesscesary to work in a government establishment and has refused to elaborate on certain points when asked.

Thats the reason why people on here get very agitated when no evidence is provided.... It makes a story a lot more credible!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Rather than trying to find a mole for Dulce, why doesn't someone like Ed Dames just remote view the installation. This would be more cost and time effective. Also, since the remote viewer was in the realm of speculation, they would be difficult to censor.
Another thing, there is no loyalty oath to get past.
Noory gives Ed Dames projects sometimes, a good one would be Dulce.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Just say the guy is kosher, if they're as advanced as we believe, they know who he is and that he's leaking info. They can be in different dimensions, be cloaked etc etc ...

So, he knows that too.

So, that means he wouldn't post in the first place out of fear.

So, he's fake.

I believe people who post here "from Dulce" "or Area 51" are all people needing attention. The real guys (I believe Phil Schneider, and yes -- the scared guy phoning Art Bell's show) soon disappear, get blatantly wiped out or discredited.

Chaz.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Never mind having the Greys pee in their pants, I think I just did! That's got to be the funniest post I've ever read EVER!

Thank you so much for giving me a hellavu laugh after getting so frustrated reading through this post.

Keep it up!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
what exactly makes you believe what they are doing is for the good of humanity?

people locked in cages?,why would those seeking to help us lock people in cages?,im sure there are better human ways to keep someone contained.espescialy for superior evolved beings.

did dthey try to minimise human suffering?,if the answer is no you can bet they dont care about human suffering.

i believe they are not helping us,that is thier pretense,they come with a viel of help when infact they are here for the exact opposite.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join