It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anxiety, panic attacks, depression, negative 24/7? Guys this may help you as it did me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I've been in your shoes, It's an awful feeling, any of the above. I've read many help books , I've done tough excercises, I've done quite a few things to make those feelings go away. I think the most remarkable one was this Yawn Machine I stumbled upon. If you guys are experiencing negative feelings, i think it's good to give it a try, or anything, because it seems it can help for anybody who has an issue from their everyday life that weighs them down.

I suggest you visit the website and go from there, or read up the website before you actually watch the video. Because it helps more, when you understand what he explains of the theory behind why it works.

www.yawnmachine.com...

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Pocky]

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Desperately trying to get out of negative points eh?

This post makes me yawn!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It is an interesting way to rid oneself of negativity. I've used visualization before, too, and it worked for me. Maybe I'll try the rub and yawn method with it and see how well that works.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

Yay, you scored me points. I will soon not be in minus territory.

Lol, but seriously, you can't relate the topic because you haven't experienced those things. It's pretty real to people who have gone through it. But I'm glad to see, not many, because that's a good thing.

top topics

join