It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And what happens after the new investigartion...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It seems to me that many involved in the 911 Truth movement, a movement which I do support, are more obsessed with advancing THEIR 911 story. What happens if there is a new, independent investigation, and it is found that while Bush and Co. did indeed know the attack was coming, and let it occur, that there was no "inside job" or anything of the like. Will you continue to scream that "911 was an inside job" regardless?
If YOUR version of the events isn't found to be true, where does it end?

And please don't say "my version is true so it will be proven."

The whole point of a scientific investigation is to go in without preconscieved ideas and find what REALLY happened independently of our personal views.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Klemperer]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I believe that most people will put it to rest.
If it is proven that Bush and Chaney had nothing to do with 911.
However, my “opinion” they are going to find out that they had organized the whole event.
I really believe when a real investigation is done they will prove the WTC were blown up. That was part of their plan, beside the WTC had to be dismantled by 2007.
All the people that lost their lives that day were considered collateral damage to further their agenda.
George W Bush Authorized 911 Attacks Says Government Insider
Global Research, May 23, 2008
Pakistan Daily - 2008-05-20
dprogram.net...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Stanly Hilton. Yeah, now THERE is a credible source.
Have you seen any of his evidence? The judge that threw his case out didn't see any either.

lmfao

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Stanly Hilton. Yeah, now THERE is a credible source.

You mean that you quoting the media is a better credable source?

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Lets see, with another investigation, it will be shown that Al Qaeda hijacked four airliners and caused the events that unfolded that day. After which, there will be continued statements by Alex Jones, et al, that it was a government conspiracy and they will want yet another investigation....

Conspiracy theorists will never accept the truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klemperer
What happens if there is a new, independent investigation, and it is found that while Bush and Co. did indeed know the attack was coming, and let it occur, that there was no "inside job" or anything of the like. [edit on 29-8-2008 by Klemperer]

In most jurisdictions, including the federal one, I believe, this set of circumstances would lead to being charged as an "accessory before the fact". In effect one would be treated no differently than the perpetrators. If found guilty, I expect multiple life terms in prison would be the result.

Personally I think that they actually planned the whole thing from scratch.

I don't favor an inquiry as such. I would rather that the pertinent agencies simply pursued the lines of inquiry that they normally would in the circumstances. In fact I hope that individuals within the pertinent agencies are doing just that and waiting for the day when they can go public.

top topics

join